Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze (52733 Views)

'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:

Go and read the bible well.
"Tithes" was used for a reason
Plural my dear, plural.
He paid from everything he had including spoils of war.

Our priest today is Christ
Called after the order of Melchizedek.
So paying tithe to the body of Christ, is scriptural

Weldon Sir.... But you said earlier that he didn't tithe with spoils of war but returned it to king of Sodom. Weldon Sir.

You really want to pay to the body of Christ? Listen to Christ... "As you give to the LEAST of my brothers..."

13 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by petra1(m): 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
rejosom:

God does not need money...

That’s greedy men language

Open your eyes. People need money. It's better given to those who really really need it.

There are different kinds of giving . You must do all . Tithes , offering , alms , parents and pay your tax

Luke 20:25
25 And he said unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's, and unto God the things which be God's.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
rejosom:

Weldon Sir.... But you said earlier that he didn't tithe with spoils of war but returned it to king of Sodom. Weldon Sir.

You really want to pay to the body of Christ? Listen to Christ... "As you give to the LEAST of my brothers..."
Pls show me where i said the bolded verbatim
Or is that your own interpretation of what i said?

I am waiting undecided

1 Like

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:

And how long did the distribution continue?
Continue swimming my dear.

dead argument , the point has been cleared tithing was never practised by the apostle's , so your telling us to read up the book of Acts has exposed everything .

Besides can u tell us the name of the pastor that pockets church money?
And give your evidence

O , wow You should have showed me evidence of them distributing tithes amongst members like we read in acts if they are not pocketing it ? grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
petra1:

That’s greedy men language

There are different kinds of giving . You must do all . Tithes , offering , alms , parents and pay your tax

Luke 20:25
25 And he said unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's, and unto God the things which be God's.

You must do all...petra1. Who said earlier that tithe is not compulsory. No wahala.

Pray tell how does God need money? And what was referred to in that passage as giving to God what belongs to God. Money?

4 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:

Pls show me where i said the bolded verbatim
Or is that your own interpretation of what i said?

I am waiting undecided

Sorry if I misquoted you but you have to give me the proper interpretation of the statement below.
Abraham paid tithes of all he had
While The spoils of war were returned to king of sodom
Don't try to be clever by half.

11 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:

Yes he paid to the body of Melchizedek

Or is Melchizedek's hand part of your body?
Please answer

grin grin na wetin dey your bible be that .

Why you know give am to The Body ( hands of Jesus ) directly like Abraham did ? according to what u said

3 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
Peacefullove:

dead argument , the point has been cleared tithing was never practised by the apostle's , so your telling us to read up the book of Acts has exposed everything .
Your own argument died before these lines
because i made it clear that tithe is even an understatement of what the early Christians did.
Your own is ten percent and u are setting up panel on social media, yet u cant give.
Yet u want to go to same heaven.

Peacefullove:

O , wow You should have showed me evidence of them distributing tithes amongst members like we read in acts if they are not pocketing it ? grin grin
Oh so is this your evidence?
I thought Christians are not supposed to broadcast giving....
Oh sory, your case is different.
Abeg go rest.

By the way, i am waiting for u to tell us who owns Melchizedek hands.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
Peacefullove:

grin grin na wetin dey your bible be that .

Why you know give am to The Body ( hands of Jesus ) directly like Abraham did ? according to what u said
Oga answer
Who owns Melchizedeks hands?

2 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by petra1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
rejosom:

You must do all...petra1. Who said earlier that tithe is not compulsory. No wahala.

Tithe is a necessity just as prayer is a necessity and fasting is a necessity but every man still have freewill to do or not to do

Pray tell how does God need money? And what was referred to in that passage as giving to God what belongs to God. Money?

To render means to pay

Luke 20:25 (WNT)
25 "Pay therefore," He replied, "what is Caesar's to Caesar--and what is God's to God."

3 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
rejosom:

Sorry if I misquoted you but you have to give me the proper interpretation of the statement below. Don't try to be clever by half.
Simple comprehension at test

Was Abraham with spoils when he paid? yes
Was he with other things he had? Yes

Bible says he paid tithes of all

How is that hard for u to understand?

3 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:

Your own argument died before these lines
because i made it clear that tithe is even an understatement of what the early Christians did.
Your own is ten percent and u are setting up panel on social media, yet u cant give.
Yet u want to go to same heaven.

What they gave was voluntary, not TITHE . ( Tithe is 10% and they never practised that ) . Till now you cant show anywhere the apostles collect or give tithes.

grin

Oh so is this your evidence?
I thought Christians are not supposed to broadcast giving....
Oh sory, your case is different.
Abeg go rest.

By the way, i am waiting for u to tell us who owns Melchizedek hands.... grin

Buhahahaha, So you would not follow the examples laid down by the apostles ? grin grin

How many church have u visited where they distributed money among all ?

nobody said it must be featured on TV . within the church, how many have you seen ?

7 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
petra1:

Tithe is a necessity just as prayer is a necessity and fasting is a necessity but every man still have freewill to do or not to do

To render means to pay

Luke 20:25 (WNT)
25 "Pay therefore," He replied, "what is Caesar's to Caesar--and what is God's to God."

No doubt Sir, to render is to pay.

Was Jesus talking about money? You did not answer? Oh I get it. You only pay money huh!

6 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
Peacefullove:

What they gave was voluntary, not TITHE . ( Tithe is 10% and they never practised that ) . Till now you cant show anywhere the apostles collect or give tithes.

grin

Buhahahaha, So you would not follow the examples laid down by the apostles ? grin grin

How many church have u visited where they distributed money among all ?

nobody said it must be featured on TV . within the church, how many have you seen ?

Many churches...bro
I lost count.
I have seen money, cars, businesses given out..... etc etc

Try and visit a good church bro. Take a vacation from that beer parlour....
Try and vist

2 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:

Oga answer
Who owns Melchizedeks hands?

Melchizedek owns his hands , and Jesus also have his own hands ( Revelation 1:16 )

so tell us why you are not paying to Jesus hands like Abraham did to Melchizedek ?

grin

9 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:

Many churches...bro I lost count. I have seen money, cars, businesses given out..... etc etc
Try and visit a good church bro. Take a vacation from that beer parlour.... Try and vist
To everyone within the Church?
grin

10 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
Peacefullove:

Melchizedek owns his hands , and Jesus also have his own hands ( Revelation 1:16 )

so tell us why you are not paying to Jesus hands like Abraham did to Melchizedek ?

grin
Thats why i pay to the body of Christ.....
The church is his hands..
Taking the gospel farther

2 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:

Simple comprehension at test

Was Abraham with spoils when he paid? yes
Was he with other things he had? Yes

Bible says he paid tithes of all

How is that hard for u to understand?

You see your life.

You are lying to yourself by yourself for God. Lolx. You wrote in simple English.... He tithed of his possession WHILE he gave the spoils of war to king if Sodom. How much more dishonest can you get?

11 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Jesusgirl92(f): 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
The way people talk carelessly makes me wonder... "You'll tell me if God needs your money"... Really!!!! What then do people think when they give offerings in form of cash?? Does God need your money then?? I don't know why anti-tithers are trying so hard to convince pro-tithers to stop paying their tithes.... People should be careful what they utter with their mouths and be careful where they channel their energy to. How many souls have you won with your knowledge of the gospel?? But day in day out you try to convince people why they shouldn't pay tithe.... Lord have mercy!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
Peacefullove:

To everyone within the Church?

grin
Yes brother.
In short, they even shared something bigger than money....

1 Like

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by petra1(m): 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
rejosom:

No doubt Sir, to render is to pay.

Was Jesus talking about money?

Yes money and And gift

You did not answer? Oh I get it. You only pay money huh!

It’s a choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
rejosom:

You see your life.

You are lying to yourself by yourself for God. Lolx. You wrote in simple English.... He tithed of his possession WHILE he gave the spoils of war to king if Sodom. How much more dishonest can you get?

Thank God I have used "tithes of all"
Since the beginning of the thread

Continue telling lies to yourself

2 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:
Thats why i pay to the body of Christ..... The church is his hands.. Taking the gospel farther
Hmm, so Jesus doesn't have hands in heaven ?
abeg show me where your bible said the church is Jesus hands grin .
" To defend a lie, more lies are needed "

8 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
Peacefullove:

Hmm, so Jesus doesn't have hands in heaven ?

abeg show me where your bible said the church is Jesus hands grin .

" To defend a lie, more lies are needed "
Pls answer
Is thw church the body of Christ?
Its like English is killing u o grin

1 Like

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
petra1:

Yes money and And gift

It’s a choice

Money huh!
Which money was Jesus talking about then? The one that they drew God on? Don't read with the brain of your pastor.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:

Yes brother.
In short, they even shared something bigger than money....

grin grin grin continue telling your lies .

you think the economy will be as it is , if Money is distributed to all church members .

" to defend a lie, more lies are needed " grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
Peacefullove:

grin grin grin continue telling your lies .

you think the economy will be as it is , if Money is distributed to all church members .

" to defend a lie, more lies are needed " grin

Not everyone is a liar like u.....
Eiya sory
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:

Thank God I have used "tithes of all"
Since the beginning of the thread

Continue telling lies to yourself

You win.
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
rejosom:

You win.

Jesus Win grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:

Pls answer
Is thw church the body of Christ?
Its like English is killing u o grin

Symbolic body of Christ .

Abraham didn't paid to a symbolic body of Melchizedek, he paid to Melchizedek himself . PAY to Jesus Himself !!! Lolllllssssssz

grin grin

Nobody should pay tithe .

1 Corinthians 12:27
Now you are Christ's body, and individually members of it.

So everybody is a member , member don't pay to member grin

11 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by petra1(m): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
rejosom:

Money huh!
Which money was Jesus talking about then? The one that they drew God on? Don't read with the brain of your pastor.

Giving to God could either be cash or kind . So what do you think jesus was talking about

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
petra1:

Giving to God could either be cash or kind . So what do you think jesus was talking about

Cash or kind... We are going somewhere.
Jesus said give to ceasar the money because it had Caesar's head and so was Caesar's. Which money had God's head?

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe / 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know / Masquerade Uses Statue Of Jesus Christ For His Performance. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.