Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Rating: How Many Times Have You Had Sex This Year? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rating: How Many Times Have You Had Sex This Year? (856 Views)

Guys, How Many Times Have You Experienced This? / Girls Bleep To Pieces In This Lockdown. I Never Knew She Like Sex This Much / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rating: How Many Times Have You Had Sex This Year? by JayCynic(m): 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
331 days to the good, already spent in 2017. Virginities and Relationships have been broken, Abortions and Conceptions have happened, Deliveries and Miscarriages have been taking place. Sex is the pivot of all of the above. It could have been on Valentine's day, on Easter's eve, on a boring Monday at work, on a funfilled datenight on Saturday, or at a party on Friday Night.

So Romancelanders, the game goes like this, you comment with the number of times you drilled or got drilled and I'll rate you
Re: Rating: How Many Times Have You Had Sex This Year? by MhizzAJ(f): 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
This hot afternoon
Re: Rating: How Many Times Have You Had Sex This Year? by Kenzico(m): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
@Op, why don't you start first?
Re: Rating: How Many Times Have You Had Sex This Year? by Lionbite(m): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:
This hot afternoon
after you na still you o
Re: Rating: How Many Times Have You Had Sex This Year? by MhizzAJ(f): 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lionbite:

after you na still you o

Na the OP cheesy
Re: Rating: How Many Times Have You Had Sex This Year? by darkenkach(m): 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
791 times and still counting.
Re: Rating: How Many Times Have You Had Sex This Year? by AK6464(m): 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
Definitely not for those of us who are married, and not for those who are single but more married than married men
Re: Rating: How Many Times Have You Had Sex This Year? by AK6464(m): 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
darkenkach:
791 times and still counting.

Shiaman, I hail o, you dey prepare for Olympics nei
Re: Rating: How Many Times Have You Had Sex This Year? by KroKodile(m): 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
I only have sex every leap year. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rating: How Many Times Have You Had Sex This Year? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2017
So We Should Be Countin It Abi
Re: Rating: How Many Times Have You Had Sex This Year? by habsydiamond(m): 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
one thousand one hundred and wantyone times....1111
Re: Rating: How Many Times Have You Had Sex This Year? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
Check my signaure.
Re: Rating: How Many Times Have You Had Sex This Year? by Khutie: 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
•••Will yhu give me a trophy or some...? Khoz I've lost count. grin

(1) (Reply)

Former BBN Housemate, Gifty Flaunts Her B00bs(photos & Video) / Couple Hold Wedding Without Having Any Guest Asides Their Pastor / Between The Notebook And A Walk 2 Remember Romantic Movie's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.