Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. (15056 Views)

LCC To Commence Tolling On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge On April 1st. / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Lekki Conservation Centre LCC: An Overview Of The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. by dingbang(m): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
It got to my attention this afternoon about the injustice being played out by the LCC Toll Gate company in Lekki, Lagos State, from an affected Lagos Resident who was fraudulently deducted of her etag payments. I am pretty sure that a good number of Lagos residents have had similar cases due to this issue and the purpose of this thread is to sensitize the general public of this injustice and say No to fraudulent deductions from the LCC Tollgate company.

Below are pictures of emails sent to the company requesting for a refund.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WQjrmryp0c

Re: A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. by bugidon(m): 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
K
Re: A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. by sulaimon22: 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
undecided undecidedWho bdis guy above me lalas Python fall on u

8 Likes

Re: A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. by olahero(m): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
Eyahh. Sorry, almost everything bad in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. by adekanmbi1986(m): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
K
Re: A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. by 9jatatafo(m): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
9ja cant we get things right

1 Like

Re: A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. by playcharles(m): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
shocked Tinubu and is gang of 40 thieves

7 Likes

Re: A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. by ewebiodun: 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
LCC r biggest scammers of all time, the is no way u can keep tabs of ur deductions because they don't deduct per usage rather they claim they deduct arrears.

The reason they can't deduct per passage beats me hollow. Many people stopped using the e tag cos of this.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. by Ayodejioak(m): 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
cry
Re: A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. by oake(m): 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
Injustice of the highest order! Truth is nobody likes cheating.
Re: A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. by Dee60: 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
I WILL ADVISE THAT YOU DONT JUMP INTO CONCLUSIONS AND PUT ALL THE DETAILS ON SOCIAL MEDIA! WHAT IF YOU WERE WRONG?

THIS HAS HAPPENNED TO ME BEFORE. ON GETTING TO THEIR OFFICE THEY CONFIRMED MY BALANCE WAS STILL INTACT.

THERE ARE TIMES THE READERS AT THE GATE GO MALFUNCTIONING.

THIS IS A BUSINESS. THOUGH I DO NOT HAVE ANY STAKES THERE, BUT I FEEL IT WHEN BUSINESSES ARE WRONGLY MALIGNED ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

YOU MAY BE RIGHT AND YOU COULD BE WRONG. PLEASE WAIT TILL THEY RESPOND BEFORE PASSING A JUDGEMENT.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. by pol23: 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
I've experienced this before...
But I assume I wasn't counting right.
I added 2000 to my eTag and I only used it less than 10 times ... But I no talk....
Since then,I dry join the long que anytime I there's a need to go through.
And there're times their attendant gives you the Paper N20....I just keep it till whenever I'm passing through...
Do me I do you.
But alternative route lo sure ju.
Re: A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. by Gkemz: 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
So tollgate is back
Re: A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. by playcharles(m): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
adekanmbi1986:
K
Ayodejioak:
cry
Dee60:
e
Ayodejioak:
cry
sulaimon22:

Admin this people have nothing to say.. kindly delete

2 Likes

Re: A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. by yomalex(m): 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
ok
Re: A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. by jymkies: 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
really
Re: A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
Goverment scamming its citizens! SMh
Re: A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
....but this is change na cheesy
Re: A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. by AK6464(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
Buhari was obviously over hyped, we were scammed, this isn't the package we voted for

Don't forget to share the apology online, cos that's what you'll get
Re: A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. by congorasta: 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
leave Lagos if u can't live in Lagos... is not by force
Re: A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. by Ofemmanu1: 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
Dee60:

I WILL ADVISE THAT YOU DONT JUMP INTO CONCLUSIONS AND PUT ALL THE DETAILS ON SOCIAL MEDIA! WHAT IF YOU WERE WRONG?

THIS HAS HAPPENNED TO ME BEFORE. ON GETTING TO THEIR OFFICE THEY CONFIRMED MY BALANCE WAS STILL INTACT.

THIS IS A BUSINESS. THOUGH I DO NOT HAVE ANY STAKES THERE, BUT I FEEL IT WHEN
BUSINESSES ARE WRONGLY MALIGNED ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

YOU MAY BE RIGHT AND YOU COULD BE WRONG. PLEASE WAIT TILL THEY RESPOND BEFORE PASSING A JUDGEMENT.

Why type in caps?!
Its shows you're just a willy with a brolly.

7 Likes

Re: A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. by hush15: 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
Dee60:

THIS IS A BUSINESS. THOUGH I DO NOT HAVE ANY STAKES THERE, BUT I FEEL IT WHEN BUSINESSES ARE WRONGLY MALIGNED ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

LCC is a fraud jare. They know the position of things. I have been a victim myself. Stop recharging my stag. Not until they create a solution either web based or or app based where I can view my transactions history and toll log of Atleast the last two or three weeks. You load tag by Friday, on Monday it’s finished. Which Kind of Wakanow will cause that one

5 Likes

Re: A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. by DisGuy: 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
Dee60:

if the readers are malfunctioning then they are not taking the business serious enough, they should also have a site where people can review the accounts and journeys

h/she is only asking for a refund/explanation- since November!

4 Likes

Re: A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
ewebiodun:
LCC r biggest scammers of all time, the is no way u can keep tabs of ur deductions because they don't deduct per usage rather they claim they deduct arrears.

The reason they can't deduct per passage beats me hollow. Many people stopped using the e tag cos of this.
Sorry bro/ma, you saying deduction is not based on passage is totally wrong. If you are an active e-tag user, you will know quite ok that transactions on the express lanes as well as the e-tag dedicated lanes are strictly by passage, there is a provision of PFDs on each lanes showing your current balance at every point in time you make passage.
A detailed check on the said user's account will reveal to the whole world that she probably had a negative balance in which the one thousand naira she topped up with was used to clear her debts.
Re: A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. by Afritop(m): 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
Why the complain. SEBI una install tinubu as the aare ona kankanfo of lekki toll gates
Re: A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. by ibkgab001: 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lalasticlala Pyton fall on everyone who cheat the general public
Re: A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. by Suyaman2015: 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
I was just about to go to their office myself! I put 10k on the card on November 10th. I traveled for one week and didn’t go out another 5 days or so. I usually only pass two ways a day. On Thursday before the holiday I had Balance of 1600. I didn’t go to lekki a single time during holiday or weekend. On Monday it was gone!!! I loaded another 10k. Without passing even once 200 is already missing. Last night when I passed the Balance was 9800. Today the first time I passed it was 9400!

I have written for explanation but they don’t seem to have any system where you can track or verify the debits. They can only show you when you paid in but no other way to verify. This opens the door for serious scamming and fraud!

This needs to be urgently looked into! There has to be a way to verify if what you are being charged is accurate!

6 Likes

Re: A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. by HeyCorleone(m): 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
Too bad I have never used a tollgate, so I have nothing to contribute.

1 Like

Re: A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. by chuksjuve(m): 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
I
Just
Came
To
Read
Comments!!!

Landscape and Gardening service at its best...
Re: A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. by LaudateII: 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
luveth:
Sorry bro/ma, you saying deduction is not based on passage is totally wrong. If you are an active e-tag user, you will know quite ok that transactions on the express lanes as well as the e-tag dedicated lanes are strictly by passage, there is a provision of PFDs on each lanes showing your current balance at every point in time you make passage.
A detailed check on the said user's account will reveal to the whole world that she probably had a negative balance in which the one thousand naira she topped up with was used to clear her debts.
What do you mean by "negative balance?" Usually, when there is no money on your e-tag, it doesn't work, and you cannot cross over. Are you saying LCC dashed her credit, to be able to use the toll gate even when she had no credit in her e-tag?

1 Like

Re: A Lagos Resident Decries the Injustice Of LCC Toll Gate Company At Lekki. by free2ryhme: 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
sulaimon22:

bugidon:
K

And somebody we say youths are the future leaders of tmw

See why youths can never be taking serious in this country

(1) (2) (Reply)

18 People Die As Canoe Capsizes In Bauchi / 'Prince' Yilkyes Bal Behind UK Migration Scam' / The New Ecowas Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.