Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

A Question For All The Faithful Guys Who Are In Long Term Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question For All The Faithful Guys Who Are In Long Term Relationships (787 Views)

How Can Couples Keep The Romance Alive In Their Long-term Relationships? / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For All The Faithful Guys Who Are In Long Term Relationships by Quadre: 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
Have you ever felt like you really cant remember anymore how it feels like to woo a lady?

Like not revising on a on a particular topic of a book and you start to forget its content, or like a practical work you've abandoned for a long time and you start to forget how it's done

I'm in a 3yrs+ relationship and i'm starting to feel this way.

Does anyone else here feel this way too?
Re: A Question For All The Faithful Guys Who Are In Long Term Relationships by onwuakpachris(m): 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
deleted.....
Re: A Question For All The Faithful Guys Who Are In Long Term Relationships by favourmic(m): 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
the funny thing is i dont know how to woo again....

now in 5yrs relationship and never tired of her for once

2 Likes

Re: A Question For All The Faithful Guys Who Are In Long Term Relationships by GraveMan(m): 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
Come Back For Advice When Your Gf Cheats On You.
Re: A Question For All The Faithful Guys Who Are In Long Term Relationships by Quadre: 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
onwuakpachris:
bia o.p stop wasting people's mb u hear...... be kiaful

The question is for guys in long term relationships. You dont have to coment if you are not in one

1 Like

Re: A Question For All The Faithful Guys Who Are In Long Term Relationships by Quadre: 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
favourmic:
the funny thing is i dont know how to woo again....

now in 5yrs relationship and never tired of her for once

I'm going to four years now bro. Been faithful all the way
Re: A Question For All The Faithful Guys Who Are In Long Term Relationships by Quadre: 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
GraveMan:
Come Back For Advice When Your Gf Cheats On You.

There is good btw my partner and i. We trust each other
Re: A Question For All The Faithful Guys Who Are In Long Term Relationships by GraveMan(m): 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
Quadre:

The question is for guys in long term relationships. You dont have to coment if you are not in one
bros if you stop driving a car for 5yrs does it mean you wont be able to drive again?
Re: A Question For All The Faithful Guys Who Are In Long Term Relationships by GraveMan(m): 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
Quadre:

There is good btw my partner and i. We trust each other
then why are you bothered abt wooing a lady?
Re: A Question For All The Faithful Guys Who Are In Long Term Relationships by Quadre: 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
GraveMan:

bros if you stop driving a car for 5yrs does it mean you wont be able to drive again?

It depends...
Re: A Question For All The Faithful Guys Who Are In Long Term Relationships by onwuakpachris(m): 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
Quadre:

OK sorry sir. I'm not in one so let me delete ma comment ASAP u hear.. .
Re: A Question For All The Faithful Guys Who Are In Long Term Relationships by Apus: 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
Do you smell anything??

Re: A Question For All The Faithful Guys Who Are In Long Term Relationships by Quadre: 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
GraveMan:

then why are you bothered abt wooing a lady?

I never mentioned that i'm bothered... Just stating my mind and asking if there are others here who feel the same way... Feel free not to quote me again. I can tell that you dont belong in the category that i directed my question to.
Re: A Question For All The Faithful Guys Who Are In Long Term Relationships by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
can a person forget how it feels to ride a bike, just because he hasnt done it for 5 yrs?!
can a person forget how it feels to drive a car because he hasnt dont it for 5yrs?!
can a person forget how it feels to fukc a babe because he hasnt done it for 5yrs?

what you wrote made little sense, and if thats what bothers you now, then i am safe to say that you must be really miserable in your union.
Re: A Question For All The Faithful Guys Who Are In Long Term Relationships by Quadre: 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
can a person forget how it feels to ride a bike, just because he hasnt done it for 5 yrs?!
can a person forget how it feels to drive a car because he hasnt dont it for 5yrs?!
can a person forget how it feels to fukc a babe because he hasnt done it for 5yrs?

er
what you wrote made little sense, and if thats what bothers you now, then i am safe to say that you must be really miserable in your union.

Bro trust me, we are doing very fine. And i'm not bothered about it. Its just that it's the first time i'm experiencing this and as a matter of fact, i like the feeling.
Re: A Question For All The Faithful Guys Who Are In Long Term Relationships by emzeezlee(m): 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
GraveMan:

ur name says it all...mumu

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija Watch This Bed Time Video. (18+) / Guiness Book Of Records. / Why Most Men Like Dating Young Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.