Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Natural Remedy To Treating Stomach Ulcer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Remedy To Treating Stomach Ulcer (1497 Views)

"I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" / Aju Mbaise A Natural Remedy For Bellyfat / Holistic Approach To Treating Uterine Fibroid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Remedy To Treating Stomach Ulcer by editorlibracin(m): 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
Definition
Stomach ulcers are painful sores in the stomach lining.

Symptoms
The most common symptom is a burning sensation or pain in the middle of the abdomen between the chest and navel. Typically, the pain will be more intense when your stomach is empty, and it can last for a few minutes to several hours.

Causes
Stomach ulcers are almost always caused by one of the following:
• A Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) bacterial infection
• Long-term use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or naproxen

Risk Factors
• Smoking may increase the risk of peptic ulcers in people who are infected with H. pylori.
• Alcohol can irritate and erode the mucous lining of your stomach, and it increases the amount of stomach acid that's produced.
Alone, these factors do not cause ulcers, but they can make them worse and more difficult to heal.

Solution
Aloe Vera plus Bitter Aloes and Nutrishield Herbal Extract

(1) (Reply)

3 In 1 Musical Potty For 8k / Bum Enlargement In Just 3weeks Guaranteed! / Mistletoe-pls Where Can I Get This Medicinal Plant And Whats Is The Ibo Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.