Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! (23051 Views)

Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel / Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria / My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:36pm On May 14, 2018
MaDaRa01:

Why na

Because the process is not beneficial for your device & could void the warranty.
Re: Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 14, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:

Because the process is not beneficial for your device & could void the warranty.
Nice one��

1 Like

Re: Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! by Ismaeelazeez: 6:33pm On May 14, 2018
hello carlcare! pls. how much will i replace my infinix x551 screen and charging port
Re: Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! by Ismaeelazeez: 6:33pm On May 14, 2018
hello carlcare! pls. how much will i replace my infinix x551 screen and charging port?
Re: Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! by sureinfo: 2:19am On May 15, 2018
MaDaRa01:
sad sad Help a brother, please how can i root my hot 4 pro? I have tried all possible approach but to no avail....

Please epp me
why do you want to root it, you may have issues with it when you want to upgrade o
Re: Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! by Edgarated(m): 4:58am On May 17, 2018
lanre316:

I have the same problem with my infinix note 4. Just two months after purchase, the fast charger stopped working. I took it to Carl Care in Ibadan. I was told I have to change the panel for 35k. I left the place with anger and bitterness. I vowed that's the last time I will touch anything infinix, itel or tecno again. They sell phones with inferior quality and charge you money to repair their easily damaged inferior products. If this is not a scam, tell me what it is.

my brother, no be small thing. i finally reported the matter to their official facebook page...they apologized and contacted the Ibadan branch and i got my phone repaired at the price of 1k.

1 Like

Re: Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! by youngderek1(m): 5:01pm On May 17, 2018
Edgarated:

my brother, no be small thing. i finally reported the matter to their official facebook page...they apologized and contacted the Ibadan branch and i got my phone repaired at the price of 1k.
I went to Samsung care center in order to find about what could be wrong with my Samsung tab3lite because d keyboard doesn't come on and everything else there is working, they told me that my money is 28k, tab wey I no buy pass 33k imagine I was so angry that I had to leave there
Re: Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! by ifymorena(f): 5:06pm On May 17, 2018
I need help my infinix hot 4 pro is having issues after the fast charging stopped and my original charger will take up to 9hours to charge...i started using another cord with the head charger but along the line the battery started draining fast once it gets to 50% it will keep going down with the speed of light till it is 1%....pls any advice how to go about it
Re: Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! by obisite: 8:17pm On May 17, 2018
Hy Carl care... How much do I use to fix hotnote 4 swollen inbuilt battery,,,..
Re: Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! by enoch273: 12:47am On May 18, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:
Hello Nairaland Fam!

We're back here with you, feel free to mention us in your posts with any questions or concerns you may have about our services.

If you don't get a response quickly, connect with us via our other social media platforms. See the handles below:
Facebook - grin [url]www.facebook.com/CarlcareServiceNG[url]

Twitter - www.twitter.com/CarlcareNigeria smiley

IG - www.instagram.com/carlcare_serviceng wink

TECNO SPOT - CarlcareGlobal2017 smiley

XClub - CarlcareGlobal1 wink
my tecno k7 which ve never been repaired has battery and screen problem, are both assesories available? Also will it cost me money to repair both? How much each?
Re: Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! by francisbarrack(m): 8:02am On May 18, 2018
M in need of infinix hot note 4 screen...
Re: Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! by calberian: 8:10am On May 18, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:

have over 300mb of internal memory space on my W3.

WhatsApp stopped working since last night (I can't send or receive messages).

Pending whatsApp update on the play store is about 12mb but phone says I need 184mb extra!

My arithmetic is not so good but I'm sure I need help here.

So, helppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! by calberian: 8:12am On May 18, 2018
sureinfo:
why do you want to root it, you may have issues with it when you want to upgrade o

have over 300mb of internal memory space on my W3.

WhatsApp stopped working since last night (I can't send or receive messages).

Pending whatsApp update on the play store is about 12mb but phone says I need 184mb extra!

My arithmetic is not so good but I'm sure I need help here.

So, helppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! by francisbarrack(m): 8:29am On May 18, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi. The speaker needs to be replaced. @Olalekanbanky1 Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.

Is there any of your outlet in osun state
Re: Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! by elldeb101(m): 10:11am On May 18, 2018
Hi carlcare, Do you have screen and touch for innjoo halo and what's the price?
Re: Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:31pm On May 18, 2018
enoch273:

my tecno k7 which ve never been repaired has battery and screen problem, are both assesories available? Also will it cost me money to repair both? How much each?
Hello. What kind of problem does the battery & screen have please? Is the latter broken? @enoch273
Re: Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:33pm On May 18, 2018
elldeb101:
Hi carlcare, Do you have screen and touch for innjoo halo and what's the price?
Hello @elldeb101 it's great to connect with you today. At Carlcare Service, we work with TECNO, INFINIX & ITEL mobile devices only. Go by an Innjoo repair store for assistance.
Re: Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:35pm On May 18, 2018
francisbarrack:
M in need of infinix hot note 4 screen...
Hello @francisbarrack What's wrong with the screen of your phone? It will cost you N15,200 to replace the screen at our office. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. Repairs take four days or less.
You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required] for access to a quick repair process; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Re: Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:42pm On May 18, 2018
Ismaeelazeez:
hello carlcare! pls. how much will i replace my infinix x551 screen and charging port?
Hi @Ismaeelazeez That'll be N12,800 to replace both parts at our office.
Re: Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:46pm On May 18, 2018
obisite:
Hy Carl care... How much do I use to fix hotnote 4 swollen inbuilt battery,,,..
Hello @obisite If the device is still under warranty it would be fixed free of charges, otherwise, it'll cost you about 5k to replace it.
Re: Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:54pm On May 18, 2018
ifymorena:

I need help my infinix hot 4 pro is having issues after the fast charging stopped and my original charger will take up to 9hours to charge...i started using another cord with the head charger but along the line the battery started draining fast once it gets to 50% it will keep going down with the speed of light till it is 1%....pls any advice how to go about it
Hello @ifymorena The sub-board of your phone needs to be replaced. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. Repairs take four days or less.
You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required] for access to a quick repair process; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Re: Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! by UCHEWHYTE(m): 8:13pm On May 18, 2018
I m in enugu how much will it cost to replace zero 2 screen
Re: Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! by UCHEWHYTE(m): 8:14pm On May 18, 2018
I m in enugu how much will it cost to replace infinix zero 2 screen
Re: Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! by enoch273: 10:31am On May 19, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello. What kind of problem does the battery & screen have please? Is the latter broken? @enoch273
the screen is broken and i need it changed, also the battery is weak, it does not charge or even power the phone anymore.
Re: Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! by CarlcareOpebi(f): 10:58am On May 19, 2018
enoch273:

the screen is broken and i need it changed, also the battery is weak, it does not charge or even power the phone anymore.
It'll cost you N10,700 to replace the screen at our office. As for the battery you may not be charged for it; just ensure to mention all issues with the phone when you visit our office. @enoch273
Re: Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! by CarlcareOpebi(f): 10:59am On May 19, 2018
UCHEWHYTE:
I m in enugu how much will it cost to replace infinix zero 2 screen
Hi. The accessory needed to fix your device is no longer available. @UCHEWHYTE
Re: Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! by enoch273: 12:38pm On May 19, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:

It'll cost you N10,700 to replace the screen at our office. As for the battery you may not be charged for it; just ensure to mention all issues with the phone when you visit our office. @enoch273
10k+ only for screen! What if i decide to do only battery?
Re: Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:59pm On May 19, 2018
enoch273:

10k+ only for screen! What if i decide to do only battery?
Yes please. For how long have you used the device? @enoch273
Re: Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! by enoch273: 7:17pm On May 19, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:
Yes please. For how long have you used the device? @enoch273
5 months now.
Re: Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! by WINNERMENTALITY: 11:37pm On May 19, 2018
Calcare, how much will it cost me to change touch pad for Infinix hote 2
Re: Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! by CarlcareOpebi(f): 6:45am On May 20, 2018
enoch273:

5 months now.
You will not be charged for the battery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Musk: I Will Resign As Twitter CEO If I Find Someone Foolish To Take The Job / My Experience With Paykobo.com / MTN To End Blackberry Services In Nigeria On January 27

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.