Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,561 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Cancellation Of Jumia Order Made On Payment On Delivery And Pick Up - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Cancellation Of Jumia Order Made On Payment On Delivery And Pick Up (4484 Views)

FG Orders Cancellation Of ₦20 National Identification Number Retrieval Charge / Beware Of Jumia (so Disappointed) - I Received A Fake Item / Beware Of Jumia And Their Fraudulent Ways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cancellation Of Jumia Order Made On Payment On Delivery And Pick Up by Achillesdam500(m): 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
Afternoon nairalanders, I made an order for a phone on Nov 30 which was to be delivered on 6 business days through a pickup station and payment on delivery...
I got an SMS yesterday that I should go pick up the package at my stipulated station by paying on delivery.. I got another message today notifying me to go and get my package and pay the money.. Due to some unforeseen circumstances I couldn't make it again today.. Does anyone have the idea of when the order would be cancelled,I plan to go and carry it up on Friday..
Thanks for the responses in advance
Re: Cancellation Of Jumia Order Made On Payment On Delivery And Pick Up by Darkseid(m): 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
Achillesdam500:
Afternoon nairalanders, I made an order for a phone on Nov 30 which was to be delivered on 6 business days through a pickup station and payment on delivery...
I got an SMS yesterday that I should go pick up the package at my stipulated station by paying on delivery.. I got another message today notifying me to go and get my package and pay the money.. Due to some unforeseen circumstances I couldn't make it again today.. Does anyone have the idea of when the order would be cancelled,I plan to go and carry it up on Friday..
I read somewhere that they keep it for up to a month at their pick up station.
Re: Cancellation Of Jumia Order Made On Payment On Delivery And Pick Up by yahuyahu: 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
They are still gonna send you a follow-up SMS
Re: Cancellation Of Jumia Order Made On Payment On Delivery And Pick Up by giftedben: 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
Achillesdam500:

From the moment you got an SMS of your package arrival. Your package will be available for pickup for a period of maximum 7 days. If you do not pick up within this period, it will be cancelled. So make sure you pick it up on working hours by Friday, just as you have stated.

1 Like

Re: Cancellation Of Jumia Order Made On Payment On Delivery And Pick Up by Achillesdam500(m): 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
giftedben:

From the moment you got an SMS of your package arrival. Your package will be available for pickup for a period of maximum 7 days. If you do not pick up within this period, it will be cancelled. So make sure you pick it up on working hours by Friday, just as you have stated.
Thanks fam

1 Like

Re: Cancellation Of Jumia Order Made On Payment On Delivery And Pick Up by Achillesdam500(m): 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
Thanks people
Re: Cancellation Of Jumia Order Made On Payment On Delivery And Pick Up by Collinz2(m): 10:20am On Dec 06, 2017
Darkseid:
I read somewhere that they keep it for up to a month at their pick up station.
dude max time for pick up is a week before return.
Re: Cancellation Of Jumia Order Made On Payment On Delivery And Pick Up by Achillesdam500(m): 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
I already got the phone today peeps.. Thanks for the nice comments
Re: Cancellation Of Jumia Order Made On Payment On Delivery And Pick Up by Lewis124: 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
Hello everyone. Please will my money be returned back to me if I refused to pick up my item from Jumia office after the stipulated date elapsed?. I really need an answer please guys🙏
Re: Cancellation Of Jumia Order Made On Payment On Delivery And Pick Up by Babalegba(m): 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
Lewis124:
Hello everyone. Please will my money be returned back to me if I refused to pick up my item from Jumia office after the stipulated date elapsed?. I really need an answer please guys🙏
If you prepaid for the item,then your money will be returned. However they would phone you to check if you wish to re order. the item in which case they would try to deliver the item again.
Re: Cancellation Of Jumia Order Made On Payment On Delivery And Pick Up by Akposkiz: 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
It takes a period of maximum 7 days before it will be concelled.

(1) (Reply)

My Unboxing Review Video Of The Innjoo Halo + Specifications And Features ! / With The New Feature In Whatsapp, No One Can Lie Again On His Location / Redmi Note 7 64gig/4gig And 128gig/4gig for Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.