Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Bbnaija : “I Don’t Want To Promise And Disappoint You Later ” – Kiddwaya Tells E - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija : “I Don’t Want To Promise And Disappoint You Later ” – Kiddwaya Tells E (576 Views)

Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' / How Efe Won The 2017 Big Brother Naija And Disappoint Fans Afterwards / Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija : “I Don’t Want To Promise And Disappoint You Later ” – Kiddwaya Tells E by xpmode(m): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2020
Big Brother Naija ‘lockdown’ housemate, Kiddwaya has told his on-and-off romantic partner, Erica that he does not want to be caught up in a complex situation with her.

The billionaire son said because he comes from a wealthy family he has a lot of judgmental people around him who always have expectations on how he should live his life and the kind of woman he should settle down with.

Read more and watch video===https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/09/bbnaija-i-dont-want-to-promise-and-disappoint-you-later-kiddwaya-tells-erica-video/

Re: Bbnaija : “I Don’t Want To Promise And Disappoint You Later ” – Kiddwaya Tells E by tehilah92(f): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2020
Ok, but he being blunt and real, I like him for always being truthful

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See Photos From Boseman's Funeral / "I'm Depressed", Broda Shaggi React After Twitter User Said His Skits Are Boring / 8 Things Women Hate About Their Bodies But Men Really Love It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.