Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." (49318 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: If You Are Afraid Of Death At 70, Check Your Salvation / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 06, 2017
If you build auditoriums and universities with money you didnt earn ur building mental asylums.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by Godofpossibility(m): 7:46am On Dec 06, 2017
yanabasee:
But he has been receiving cars and money from his members and that seems to be Goodwill gift and not a moving coffin....!!!

Does it mean that all the gifts he receive from his members are lawful?

Be careful how you talk to genuine man of God who was called by God,it has stagnated many people destiny and also killed many people,don't feel you will change later like Paul in the bible he thought he was working for God but called corrected him and he quickly change his ways now let look at those who rebel or lied to men of God in the bible those who rebel against moses the ground open and swallow them up and the other ones where biting by snakes,those who lied to the man of God was killed instantly
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by oruma19: 7:47am On Dec 06, 2017
AnonymousIP:
@VIVIANGIST

Pastor Adeboye at the opening of RCCG’s Holyghost Congress at the church’s campground yesterday, December 4th said in quote; “If you buy a car with a money you didn’t earn lawfully you’ll be riding in a moving coffin.”

This was also posted via the Official Twitter handle of the Cleric.

Meanwhile, Adeboye once again, spoke on the tithe issue, which which was all started by OAP, Daddy Freeze.

According to Pastor Adeboye, God himself convinced him that tithing was right for Christians.

Recall that in a previous reaction to the tithing controversy, Adeboye warned Christians against the dangers of non- compliance to paying of tithe.

However, the cleric, on Sunday, 3rd December, 2017 edition of his Daily Devotional, titled: “Open Heavens”, said the command to pay tithes on one’s earnings simply places a demand on the Christian to trust God.

Writing on the topic, ‘Tithing Is Trusting’, Adeboye said:

“To experience exploits in your life, you must have a personal relationship with God. You must believe that He lives and love Him with all your heart. You must also learn to trust in Him.

“The command to pay tithes on your earnings simply places a demand on you to trust God. Your response to this command shows the level of trust you have in Him.

“If you can pay your tithes correctly, it shows that you trust God for your livelihood, but if you find it difficult to be faithful in doing this, it simply shows that you trust more in your earning than in God to sustain you.

“After I became newly born again and we were taught to pay tithes, I laughed and said in my mind, ‘These people do not know that I am a mathematician. If 100% is not enough for me, how can 90% be enough after I have paid 10% as tithe? Thank you very much! Even though these people are not educated, they still want to use their smartness to take 10% of my income from me. Let them try and take it’.

“However, down the line, God convinced me by Himself and I observed remarkable changes in my life.”

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/if-you-buy-a-car-with-a-money-you-didnt-earn-lawfully-youll-be-riding-in-a-moving-coffin-pastor-adeboye/

And yahoo boys have been sowing seeds all these years. May God help the church. Papa adeboye must be in a dilemma now, this type of preaching is what we used to knw him in the past, thanks to daddy freeze he is going back to his original calling. Adeboye is a holiness preacher, let him hold onto it. I love papa adeboye so he should leave tithe alone, focus on ur original calling. God bless u and make u to succeed in soul winning.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by BeverlyCKirc: 8:02am On Dec 06, 2017
No matter how una think am na true talk em talk so.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by Rapmoney(m): 8:18am On Dec 06, 2017
Biety:
Daddy spoke nothing but the truth.

There are many people who have

aquired wealth and material

things by cutting corners, this

simple but complex and perfect

message from our one and only

Daddy G.O will serve as lesson to

them, and hopefully change them

from their evil ways.

God bless Baba Adeboye and may

your enemies and enemies of the

Gospel fall and never rise again.

Amen.

perfect message from a unique man of God.
You have been brain-washed!!! Our society is filled with 'educated' illiterates!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by Zodiac61(m): 8:31am On Dec 06, 2017
If you build your church with stolen money contributed to you, would you be worshipping in a static coffin?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by newslifeop: 8:36am On Dec 06, 2017
Oh
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by rajiraymond(m): 8:42am On Dec 06, 2017
So, majority of your followers are riding in moving coffins.

Chai! this man needs serious attention oooo.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by EMIOMOADEOYE: 8:42am On Dec 06, 2017
At no time were first-century Christians commanded to pay tithes. The primary purpose of the tithing arrangement under the Law had been to support Israel’s temple and priesthood; consequently the obligation to pay tithes would cease when that Mosaic Law covenant came to an end as fulfilled, through Christ’s death. It is true that Levitical priests continued serving at the temple in Jerusalem until it was destroyed in 70 C.E., but Christians from and after 33 C.E. became part of a new spiritual priesthood that was not supported by tithes.

As Christians, they were encouraged to give support to the Christian ministry both by their own ministerial activity and by material contributions. Instead of giving fixed, specified amounts to defray congregational expenses, they were to contribute “according to what a person has,” giving “as he has resolved in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” (2Co 8:12; 9:7)

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by Biety: 8:43am On Dec 06, 2017
Rapmoney:
You have been brain-washed!!! Our society is filled with 'educated' illiterates!
you find fault with Daddy G.O's message and my post?

I think you have been blindfolded by sin and satan.

I can not fix or set you free you but holyspirit can.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by Biety: 9:18am On Dec 06, 2017
HeyCorleone:

Some times I see and hear words from people like you and I ask myself "when would I get to this level of submissiveness? At what point would I begin to deify a man simply because he says he's a pastor? When would I start unnecessary ass kissing of a man just because he claims to be a minister of God?* Answer is never I think. I accord the same respect I have for my fellow man to pastors and priests. Nothing special. No obsequious demeanour, no ass kissing, no calling of "Daddy" (that title is reserved for my Pops and God alone), and no behaviour that'd show that I have faith and trust in such man.

The problem with the 21st century Christian is they have begun to see their pastors as infallible, that is above mistakes, and so they look for every means possible to exonerate them of accusations and stuff even when the accusations leveled against them come with obvious evidences.

The 21st century Nigerian Christian is quick to say "Don't judge", and "touch not my anointed" when you're referring to his pastor, but quick to label our politicians as corrupt and other vile names. Isn't that unnecessary judgement? Why do we do such?

I think it's high time the Nigerian Christian wakes up from his slumber and starts seeing the men of God as the mortals that they are who are susceptible to corruption, theft, extra marital affairs and other heinous activities.

In other words, stop making your Daddy GO your God.

Most of the points your post

adresses are not necessary per the message of Baba Adeboye and my own post which you responded to.

But i know for certain that you are not the first to feel irritated by the mode/ method the children of light are worshiping their God and you'll not be the last

Saul turned paul was once like you but he later found Grace in the sight of God.

He later did and even died doing what he once considered wrong.

When the light of holyspirit shines on your path and mind then you'll feel verry sad and sorry for some of the misconceptions you are holding as the truth against christianity/ christians now.

I want you to ponder on this.
The foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by Opeluvall: 9:21am On Dec 06, 2017
VP and Pastor Osinbanjo is also riding coffin.... No money in Nigeria is legit or clean... Either you work for Govt or Private company or any where.. We can only work for our sweat..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by Mofe72: 9:23am On Dec 06, 2017
yanabasee:
But he has been receiving cars and money from his members and that seems to be Goodwill gift and not a moving coffin....!!!

Does it mean that all the gifts he receive from his members are lawful?

Because he doesn't post everything on social media, y'all keep running your mouths.
He has giving out some of those gifts on numerous occasions mind you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by ibkgab001: 9:50am On Dec 06, 2017
Baba been moving in private jet coffin since 1981
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by HeyCorleone(m): 10:01am On Dec 06, 2017
Biety:

Most of the points your post

adresses are not necessary per the message of Baba Adeboye and my own post which you responded to.

But i know for certain that you are not the first to feel irritated by the mode/ method the children of light are worshiping their God and you'll not be the last

Saul turned paul was once like you but he later found Grace in the sight of God.

He later did and even died doing what he once considered wrong.

When the light of holyspirit shines on your path and mind then you'll feel verry sad and sorry for some of the misconceptions you are holding as the truth against christianity/ christians now.

I want you to ponder on this.
The foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom.

Just tell me why you and your sorts deify your pastors and accord them with such respect as is meant for God alone?.

Comparing to Saul/Paul?! Really? Simply because I refuse to call my pastor Daddy? Lol..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by HeyCorleone(m): 10:04am On Dec 06, 2017
Opeluvall:
VP and Pastor Osinbanjo is also riding coffin.... No money in Nigeria is legit or clean... Either you work for Govt or Private company or any where.. We can only work for our sweat..

You have nailed it.

One thing that surprises me is that no so called born again Nigerian is worried about the fact their vice president is a pastor when it is clearly stated in the Bible (somewhere in kings) that "priests (pastors and other religious) should not be concerned with matters of the states and kings (presidents, government officials) should not be concerned with matters of the temple (church)..
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by RobbieJRichm: 10:20am On Dec 06, 2017
Errm... your private jet nko?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by Sayclothing: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2017
Safiaa:
Pastor Adeboye has come again with his irrational sermons. I'm tired of this man.
is not compulsory to make a comment ...... nxt pls
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by Sayclothing: 10:29am On Dec 06, 2017
Rapmoney:
Amen Amen Amen
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by Sayclothing: 10:34am On Dec 06, 2017
Biety:
Daddy spoke nothing but the truth.

There are many people who have

aquired wealth and material

things by cutting corners, this

simple but complex and perfect

message from our one and only

Daddy G.O will serve as lesson to

them, and hopefully change them

from their evil ways.

God bless Baba Adeboye and may

your enemies and enemies of the

Gospel fall and never rise again.

Amen.

perfect message from a unique man of God.
Amen Amen Amen
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by israelite(m): 11:31am On Dec 06, 2017
Job Vacancies

Receptionists and Customer Relation Officers (Both Female) are required within a company in Lekki 1, Lagos.

BSC/HND/OND graduates with good communication skills and minimum of 1 year experience and applicants within Lagos Island environs are

encouraged to apply for the above roles. CVs to be sent to israelabodunrin@gmail.com
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by TemmyTee82(f): 11:33am On Dec 06, 2017
Joyrise:

How are you sure he has collected illegal gifts & money from people? Let's watch & mind what we say

Babe, abi na guy. Why did you quote me in this na? Somebody said a person has bicycle seat head, and I asked him who that is. How does that translate to whether anybody collected illegal gifts and money?

Let's watch & mind what we quote.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by TemmyTee82(f): 11:36am On Dec 06, 2017
Hotfreeze:

Ashimolowo
Ha! shocked
Me ayam not there o! :-
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by Barzinime(m): 11:58am On Dec 06, 2017
You are the ode here.... Mumu...if Adeboye tells you to kill yourself I'm sure you will.... You are no better than ISIL followers..brainwashed asshole
TheHistorian:

Do you have glaring evidences to lay credence to such a ludicrous claim?

Can you mention categorically any of those you know who offer him gifts with proceeds from crime?

He mentioned "CAR" not "AIRLINES". I know your pre-programmed prejudice has rendered you incapable of unbias analysis.

BTW,whatever Private Jets he owns,Prove to us now if it was acquaired from money made illegally or you forever remain taciturn in any public space of discussion.

Awon Arindin meji! undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by BarbaraWShar: 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
Can you mention categorically any of those you know who offer him gifts with proceeds from crime?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by slowie(m): 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
obinna58:
Belief can destroy the world
I'm sure he can't prove anything
He doesn't have to prove anything. The message is for his church members you can ingnore it and buy car with stolen funds.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by obinna58(m): 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
slowie:

He doesn't have to prove anything. The message is for his church members you can ingnore it and buy car with stolen funds.

He is more like a liar
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by sambisa5: 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
yanabasee:

You're delusionally stup!d..... G.O's boy!!!
look at this one oooo,,,, go pour your anger on your president buhari and stop ranting here like a frustrated loser
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by Zodiac61(m): 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
Sayclothing:

is not compulsory to make a comment ...... nxt pls

Intelligence required.
If you start a thread on a place like this, you are inviting comments.
If you don't want negative comments, make sure that posts like this are on a Redeemed Church forum.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by Zodiac61(m): 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
Godofpossibility:

Be careful how you talk to genuine man of God who was called by God,it has stagnated many people destiny and also killed many people,don't feel you will change later like Paul in the bible he thought he was working for God but called corrected him and he quickly change his ways now let look at those who rebel or lied to men of God in the bible those who rebel against moses the ground open and swallow them up and the other ones where biting by snakes,those who lied to the man of God was killed instantly

Utter rubbish.
Since when has Adeboye been anything more than human?
It is people like you who make all these pastors believe they have powers they don't have.
When the man said that God showed him the truth, he was either lying or hallucinating.
And, what you read in the bible is not necessarily true.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by Safiaa(f): 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
daylyt:
I believe.
hey
Re: Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
Safiaa:
hey

Hey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out / Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.