Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,655 members, 7,823,851 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

It Seems Yahoo Boys Paid For #endsars To Trend – Anti #endsars Activist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / It Seems Yahoo Boys Paid For #endsars To Trend – Anti #endsars Activist (664 Views)

Yahoo Boys Paid Me N200k To Steal Ladies’ Underwear In Benin - Suspect (Pix) / The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. / Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Seems Yahoo Boys Paid For #endsars To Trend – Anti #endsars Activist by ibrahxx123(m): 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
And finally after a long wait, there is someone who seem to be against the campaign for #EndSARS.

According to the Twitter user with the handle @oisemaye, the campaign is not worthy of the noises it has generated, rather the campaign should be to end internet fraud and not supporting a campaign that seems like Yahoo boys paid to trend.

He wrote:

“I don’t agree with this #EndSARS thing. I agree that they do some stupid stuffs but most things people are saying here are exaggerated. I think the campaign should be to end internet fraud and not supporting a campaign that seems like Yahoo boys paid to trend.”

http://thekennysblog.com/2017/12/05/seems-yahoo-boys-paid-endsars-trend-anti-endsars-activist/

Re: It Seems Yahoo Boys Paid For #endsars To Trend – Anti #endsars Activist by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
This lawyer should be sentenced to jail like his Egyptian counterpart.
He's a fool.
Re: It Seems Yahoo Boys Paid For #endsars To Trend – Anti #endsars Activist by Estellar: 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
E don pass 5yrs since dem flush this one brain. It will be almost impossible for him to have sense

1 Like

Re: It Seems Yahoo Boys Paid For #endsars To Trend – Anti #endsars Activist by Smellymouth: 5:07am On Dec 06, 2017
You come out of the bank in a nice Gucci shirt, gold necklace, rolex watch and dreads..

SARS ---->

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Yahoo Boys Paid For #endsars To Trend – Anti #endsars Activist by Evablizin(f): 5:53am On Dec 06, 2017
What is this one saying? What is the difference between SARS and yahoo boys.?

Re: It Seems Yahoo Boys Paid For #endsars To Trend – Anti #endsars Activist by Dutchey(m): 7:11am On Dec 06, 2017
#EndSARS....2 types of SARS..... *SARS on the beat and *SARS wey dey beat
Re: It Seems Yahoo Boys Paid For #endsars To Trend – Anti #endsars Activist by Xsem(m): 7:19am On Dec 06, 2017
I stand with him. This is the only person with sense for now, let's wait for others. Endsars as if they won't complain when the rate of crime escalates. SARS Cam be re formatted but scrapping it wholly is wide off the mark. #ReformSARs#

(1) (Reply)

Popular Pastor Commits Suicide In Kaduna / . / Man Butchered By His Wife And Her Lover In Anambra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.