Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,421 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity (33829 Views)

Ossai Ovie Success To Davido: Give Your Donations To Charity / Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. / Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by joycluv: 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
Oh Carnality! I blame you for all dese
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by enemyofprogress: 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
The pussssy of that charity that people are always giving things to go don spoil finish
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
8stargeneral:
more sperm to ur scrotum tongue tongue
receive it

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by 8stargeneral: 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
smithsydny:
receive it
if i catch u eeeh,d slap wey i go give u dey sambisa forest
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
8stargeneral:
if i catch u eeeh,d slap wey i go give u dey sambisa forest
catch me if u can grin
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by Wallace2107: 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
Me

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by 8stargeneral: 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
smithsydny:
catch me if u can grin
take dis for ur xmas gift

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
8stargeneral:
take dis for ur xmas gift

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by 8stargeneral: 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
[quote author=smithsydny post=63031859][/quote] yeah,man u get bright future behind u
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
8stargeneral:
yeah,man u get bright future behind u
yes boss
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by joshrare(m): 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
DaddyKross:

None of them, i repeat, none of them give reach TB Joshua. So, what's your point again ?

Modified:

Y'all quoting me should either take a chill pill or faaack off. My post is in response to the guy i quoted and not in regards to the original post. He was the one that was quick to call out religious leaders and i made it known to him that none of those people in the list does it better than TB Joshua.

Cc Andy2274
Mrsiso

Wrong how ? I never said TB Joshua gives better than Pastor Adeboye, rather, i said he gives better than the people on the list and i only said that in response to the post i quoted.

hello nlanders

There's no basis for comparison here,,Everyone one of them do it according to their ability...
why would they even give up to the standard of T.B Joshua who has sponsors in every sphere of politics in other countries....
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by 8stargeneral: 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
smithsydny:
yes boss
wch state are u from
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by fpeter(f): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
Homeboiy:
And daddy G O n co can't give angry

You're mistaken, you have no idea. Daddy G.o would never come online to brag about his social responsibilities or charitable deeds.
Meanwhile, just do some findings by yourself. Take a trip to the redemption camp this whole week through weekend and see things
for yourself. I know of medical outreaches, schools, prison outreaches, mother & child healthcare etc but Daddy G.O doesn't talk much.
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
8stargeneral:
wch state are u from
pH
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by 8stargeneral: 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
smithsydny:
pH
really,wch side.?
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
8stargeneral:
really,wch side.?
garrison grin
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by 8stargeneral: 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
smithsydny:
garrison grin
wow,datz great
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by 8stargeneral: 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
smithsydny:
garrison grin
wow,datz great,garrison..waterline cool cool
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
grin grin
8stargeneral:
wow,datz great,garrison..waterline cool cool
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
and I guess they pay their church tithes and don't even blow the trumpet....good one for una jare
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by thebestest: 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
Homeboiy:
And daddy G O n co can't give angry

So if they give to charity, then they should start ringing bells for you to hear abi
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by iamphill: 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
What about Kokun Foundation?
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity by Astalav: 4:58pm On May 08, 2018
these people do good work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shan George Celebrates 49th Birthday With Cute Makeup Photos / Tiwa Savage Slays In Hollywood (Photos) / I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.