Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Secondary School Student Shows Off Chest, Says She’s Proud Of It (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secondary School Student Shows Off Chest, Says She’s Proud Of It (photos) (2673 Views)

Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) / Secondary School Student Shows Off Breast, Says She’s Proud Of It (photos, 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Secondary School Student Shows Off Chest, Says She’s Proud Of It (photos) by Priscy01(f): 1:30am On Dec 06, 2017
The things we see on social media these days. OJAMILARAJE

A young lass from South Africa, Míllíćént O’Nókuthúlà Mśizá, who should not be more than 17 years old proudly flaunted her bare breasts on social media for all to see.

The girl who goes by the name Míllíćént O’Nókuthúlà Mśizá on Facebook posted the photo collage of her oranges, concealing just her nipples with her arms .

See photo below;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/secondary-school-student-shows-off.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Secondary School Student Shows Off Chest, Says She’s Proud Of It (photos) by ibkkk(f): 2:36am On Dec 06, 2017
Wehdone.
Re: Secondary School Student Shows Off Chest, Says She’s Proud Of It (photos) by omooluorun: 2:53am On Dec 06, 2017
End time
Re: Secondary School Student Shows Off Chest, Says She’s Proud Of It (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 2:56am On Dec 06, 2017
see no Evil
Re: Secondary School Student Shows Off Chest, Says She’s Proud Of It (photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 3:03am On Dec 06, 2017
When I see Nigerian elders complaining of the rot in the Nigerian youth, I can't help but laugh..

Let them go to Ghana or SA first.
Re: Secondary School Student Shows Off Chest, Says She’s Proud Of It (photos) by Mynd44: 4:19am On Dec 06, 2017

(1)

Can God Ask Me To Marry Someone I Don't Find Physically Attractive? / My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend / I Almost Got Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.