Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Lady Who Held Her Wedding In Hospital Because Of Her Sick Dad, Says He Has Died - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Held Her Wedding In Hospital Because Of Her Sick Dad, Says He Has Died (627 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) / Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict / "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Held Her Wedding In Hospital Because Of Her Sick Dad, Says He Has Died by Priscy01(f): 2:05am On Dec 06, 2017
Few days back, a Lady, Vieneese Stanton went viral after she held her anticipated wedding 5 months earlier the plan, just to enable her sick dad witness her special day.

According to reports, her father was given one week to live, after being down with Leukemia….. Days after her wedding in the hospital, she has revealed her dad has passed on.

Here’s what she wrote;
“It is with a broken heart and teary eyes that I am even able to utter the words “My father has transitioned to glory.” I know he’s in Heaven and I know he’s with my mother but I feel so hurt right now. I’ve gained an Angel but I’ve lost my Superman.”

“I know he’s in a much better place and I know he’s no longer struggling but I’m feeling a little selfish.”

“That phone call hurt, the news hurt and even my last visual of him hurts. Dad I pray you are resting in perfect peace. We have many loved ones in Heaven that celebrated you home. Listen to all your funk music and enjoy all your classic movies.”

“Dance like you’ve never danced and roller skate around Heaven all day like the true Star Funk you are. I love you soooo much. I will never forget the things you’ve taught me.”

“I will tell my daughter all about you. You made me believe in the impossible, have faith in God no matter what my eyes saw, keep my word no matter what, and you gave me strength and confidence that I never knew I had.”

“Caring for you these past 10 months has completely changed me and having your back like you had mine these past 8 years taught me loyalty that barely exist these days.”

“Thank you for loving my mom and our family no matter how flawed we were. Thank you for every scenario, every envelope, every extended prayer, every hug, every meal, every laugh and every smile. Give mom the biggest kiss for me.”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/lady-who-held-her-wedding-in-hospital.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lady Who Held Her Wedding In Hospital Because Of Her Sick Dad, Says He Has Died by ibkkk(f): 2:35am On Dec 06, 2017
sad
Re: Lady Who Held Her Wedding In Hospital Because Of Her Sick Dad, Says He Has Died by kushercain: 2:46am On Dec 06, 2017
rip
Re: Lady Who Held Her Wedding In Hospital Because Of Her Sick Dad, Says He Has Died by ipobarecriminals: 2:53am On Dec 06, 2017
BE OF GOOD COURAGE. .IT IS WELL
Re: Lady Who Held Her Wedding In Hospital Because Of Her Sick Dad, Says He Has Died by Nobody: 3:20am On Dec 06, 2017
Omo rere bi custard , when is the burial make we come chop jolly.

Unlinke dem slay queen that would be using snapchat filters to mourn the loss
Re: Lady Who Held Her Wedding In Hospital Because Of Her Sick Dad, Says He Has Died by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:26am On Dec 06, 2017
Rip so sad �
Re: Lady Who Held Her Wedding In Hospital Because Of Her Sick Dad, Says He Has Died by thatsincerechic(f): 6:43am On Dec 06, 2017
It's well!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Held Her Wedding In Hospital Because Of Her Sick Dad, Says He Has Died by Modipsss(f): 6:48am On Dec 06, 2017
Thank God she has received his blessings.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Held Her Wedding In Hospital Because Of Her Sick Dad, Says He Has Died by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 06, 2017
Awwww so heartbreaking. At least she made him happy one last time.

(1) (Reply)

Couples Caribbean Style Pre-wedding Shoots / Weird Wedding: Young Brides Marry Trees In Bizarre Mass Wedding - Photos / Man Responds To Twitter User Who Said Nigerian/Americans Make Better Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.