Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni (30295 Views)

F-SARS Arrests Godwin Obode For Withholding N18.5m Meant For Election / "Police Handcuffed My Hands To A Car Seat" - Moses Motoni Narrates Experience / #endsars: SERAP Drags FG, Police To UN Over Detention Of Moses Motoni Of Budgit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by money121(m): 6:42am On Dec 06, 2017
Ok
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by Neoteny(m): 6:43am On Dec 06, 2017
Sounds like a case of kidnapping. Similar thing almost happened to one of my neighbors in KD when he got a call from an unknown caller faking some kind of transaction and asking him to meet them somewhere.

My neighbor told the caller he didnt know him from Adam, and anyway his car was at the autoshop. They told him to use his wife's car. He refused. They now came closer to a popular landmark near our estate and asked him to meet them there. This was around 9pm and the place is mostly deserted.

Upon getting there he saw 3 hefty men he didnt recognize. As he looked wary of them 2 men attempted to grab him. Luckily his fight-or-flight instinct was in full gear and he took off running on foot.

He then called a nearby police patrol but the suspected kidnappers had fled.

So in this case it could be SARS, it could be kidnappers.

With KD you never can tell.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by Hector09(m): 6:44am On Dec 06, 2017
God of wike we be my God, when he was shouting nd crying bt knw one paid attention, enjoy d national cake
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by principalgee: 6:45am On Dec 06, 2017
Different stories every day , is this a country or a jungle? Are we practicing democracy or crazydemo? Thus SARS issue tire me jare
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by Neddyogu(m): 6:46am On Dec 06, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Please end this blot on the already dirty linen called Nigerian Police Service, but the guy brain get issues oooo, how can you go and pick a package you were not expecting?

Me sef weak for d guy oo. Hw can u go to pick a parcel u weren't expecting abi he think say Na early Christmas present?
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by principalgee: 6:46am On Dec 06, 2017
Different stories every day , is this a country or a jungle? Are we practicing democracy or crazydemo? This SARS issue tire me jare
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by bigpicture001: 6:46am On Dec 06, 2017
I can confidently tell u guys,he is not arrested by SARs,instead it's the useless DSS...that's dia method of operation..disguise,kidnap,switch off fones,deny whereabouts of the arrested,or deny him visitation, then beat him to say what they want,get statement and then charge to court....i bet bet my money on that: it's dss and not sars

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by Hotfreeze: 6:49am On Dec 06, 2017
bigpicture001:
I can confidently tell u guys,he is not arrested by SARs,instead it's the useless DSS...that's dia method of operation..disguise,kidnap,switch off fones,deny whereabouts of the arrested,or deny him visitation, then beat him to say what they want,get statement and then charge to court....i bet bet my money on that: it's dss and not sars

But they mentioned the specific police division the SARS guys operate from. Metro Police Station.
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by hush15: 6:50am On Dec 06, 2017
seunmsg:
This SARS people are really mad. Even if the guy has some questions to answer, why not invite him or send normal policemen after him? Why send SARS after an unarmed NGO staff? They better not report that the guy is dead.

As they say, if the head is well, the body will be too. SARS can only be like this because Oga at the top is like that o.
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by Wizipro09(m): 6:51am On Dec 06, 2017
these SARS guys are beginning to sound like Hitmen!God help us
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by odehaj: 6:52am On Dec 06, 2017
Brothers & Sisters if you worry,carry Nigeria problem in your head you won't live to see it, turn to God.
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by teemy(m): 6:53am On Dec 06, 2017
i would like to appreciate sars and senator mohamed sani for making me know the site address where i can monitor how money is being allocated in my country and especially niger state senate districts currently. the name once again: yourbudgit.com grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by SOPIGO: 6:55am On Dec 06, 2017
Nigerian are so ignorant..... Who say that a project officer can't be arrested by any section of d Nigeria police force? U don't known his offence, investigation have not commence or end but u guys shouting for release.
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by DjAndroid: 6:56am On Dec 06, 2017
And when they are rated the worst in the world they begin cry foul.
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 06, 2017
otokx:
As we can all see, some renegades in the political class are the problem not SARS.

Na because of say dem never handle you before. you go understand say the problem na SARS themselves. Since they have turned themselves into touts and animals, politicians use them to perpetuate evil

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by Wizipro09(m): 7:00am On Dec 06, 2017
bigpicture001:
.I think uv got a point genius!the modus operarandi of this operation was quite un-SARS.i felt it
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by chikago1: 7:01am On Dec 06, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

SARS are the problem, why should grown men allow themselves to be used
MONEY, AND THEY FEED OFF THE FEAR THEY CAUSE.
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 06, 2017
teemy:
i would like to appreciate sars and senator mohamed sani for making me know the site address where i can monitor how money is being allocated in my country and especially niger state senate districts currently. the name once again: yourbudgit.com grin

Streisand effect. Now everyone in Niger state is going to check that budget

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by bigpicture001: 7:05am On Dec 06, 2017
Hotfreeze:

But they mentioned the specific police division the SARS guys operate from. Metro Police Station.
. did they go in there and saw him?...I can tell cuz same tin happened to me.
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by tdayof(m): 7:06am On Dec 06, 2017
Posing as a staff of an organization when it's not an issue of national security?

DHL needs to sue these guys.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by ElsonMorali: 7:08am On Dec 06, 2017
This isn't about SARS anymore. It is about crass impunity from elected public SERVANTS.

I think the entire political class should be done away with. They are all rotten to their very core.

Nigerian youths must stand up and save their country.

A youth is being harassed by the police, his fundamental human rights being abused by politicians yet some other youths are here campaigning for these same politicians.

I Hope there will be a Nigeria we can bequeath to our children and their children coming after them.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by Zaikon(m): 7:14am On Dec 06, 2017
SOPIGO:
Nigerian are so ignorant..... Who say that a project officer can't be arrested by any section of d Nigeria police force? U don't known his offence, investigation have not commence or end but u guys shouting for release.

Why won't they shout release , is that the normal mode of operations?

Just pray it never happen to u. Coz those guys are not friendly.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by BTT(m): 7:25am On Dec 06, 2017
NeeKlaus:
I don't understand. How can someone go pick up a package he wasn't expecting in the first place??

His danger senses didn't tingle at that point? How exactly? undecided

The report says he earlier got an SMS from DHL. You might want to read it again.
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by eluquenson(m): 7:28am On Dec 06, 2017
Nigeria is doomed
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by wildchild02: 7:29am On Dec 06, 2017
Good job

Customized Jersey promo, check my signature..Dont miss
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by HzRF(m): 7:36am On Dec 06, 2017
SOPIGO:

What rubbish are you saying

So they can just go and arrest anybody and after detaining they can start investigations

Guy

Nawa oooo

Early in the morning
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by Meckzy81(m): 7:41am On Dec 06, 2017
#Endsars
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by dominique(f): 7:45am On Dec 06, 2017
When politicians use the enforcement officers to intimate and harass citizens they have sworn to serve. If that's not the height of wickedness, I don't know what is. We've not had this level of impunity and gross abuse of power even during the military regime. I'm starting to think that's what we need to revert to.
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by Adebowale89(m): 7:51am On Dec 06, 2017
I fear for death of democracy in Nigeria in 2019 if buhari get reelected as Nigeria president

he's the worse thing that had ever happen to Nigeria

I think the role of legislature is to make law and not ordering for a citizens arrest up and down. the mumu citizens would still vote for these nonentity comes 2019

Nigerians Democratic tolerance would make us continue suffering this abuse of power of these nincompoops
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by demefa(m): 7:58am On Dec 06, 2017
All u shouting #endsars should shout #endarmy airforce and Navy too their brutality is more than that of Sars
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 06, 2017
Dressed as DHL operatives? shocked SARS is now the CIA,FSB,MI6 and the MOSSAD all put together. I thought SARS means Special Anti-Robberry Squad,what's with all the FBI moves?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri At The Age Of 6 (Throwback Photo) / Kachikwu, State Governors Forced Buhari To Hike Fuel Price - FG Official / “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.