Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

I Want Rich, Tall Man For Marriage- Inem Peters, Actress (PIC) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want Rich, Tall Man For Marriage- Inem Peters, Actress (PIC) (1208 Views)

I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors / Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' / Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Rich, Tall Man For Marriage- Inem Peters, Actress (PIC) by free2ryhme: 7:43am On Dec 06, 2017

[img]https://4.bp..com/-bXfnHah14vE/WiY32Jq2sHI/AAAAAAABd8c/l8M8WNYeC2M2yE1cQqpVPO4nLqneIfpOQCLcBGAs/s1600/inempeter-15.jpg[/img]
Inem Peter is one of the beautiful, budding actresses gradually taking over the television screens with her alluring looks and killer curves.

She is well known on social media for her strong taste for skimpy and skin-tight clothes that leaves her massive hips and backside on display.

The light skinned script interpreter admitted to Inside Nollywood that 2017 is her best year so far, but also wants more to life than just a soaring career; she wants a rich, tall successful man for marriage.

Hear her: ''2017, has been wonderful. It has been very good. Movies back to back. I can boldly say, it's my best career year. I was in the same movie with top actors I have always admired. The likes of John Dumelo, Wole Ojo, Jibola Dabo, Mike Godson, Frederick Leonard. It was such a wonderful experience, and really a big deal for me.

Well, aside that, I'm still very single and searching and I like flaunting my backside on social media because that's what my mother gave me. I would like to settle down soon, but my ideal man for marriage must be rich, physically attractive, Godfearing and hardworking. And yes, he must be tall, to compliment me because I'm just 5ft 6 inches tall," she said.

Ms Peter also listed all the Nollywood 'fine boys', she's crushing on: ''Frederick Leonard, Ken Erics, Alex Ekubo, Blossom Chukujekwu, RMD, Ramsey Noah, Desmond Elliot, Joseph Benjamin and more. For Ghana, I'll say John Dumelo, Majid Michel and Eddie Watson."

http://www.247nigerianewsupdate.co/2017/12/i-want-rich-tall-man-for-marriage-inem.html?m=1
Re: I Want Rich, Tall Man For Marriage- Inem Peters, Actress (PIC) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:46am On Dec 06, 2017
shocked

One tip for her;
Apostle is tall and rich plus he has a thing for actresses of her 'spec'.
Re: I Want Rich, Tall Man For Marriage- Inem Peters, Actress (PIC) by chriskosherbal(m): 7:46am On Dec 06, 2017
Babes cheesy anyway your opinion and choice .
Re: I Want Rich, Tall Man For Marriage- Inem Peters, Actress (PIC) by izzou(m): 7:53am On Dec 06, 2017
Lol

It's her choice sha.

I just need a girl that's tolerant, understanding and loving.

That's all angry angry angry
Re: I Want Rich, Tall Man For Marriage- Inem Peters, Actress (PIC) by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 06, 2017
Rich and tall=ATM

ATM that you can stab abi?
Experience has taught me that all the packaging wey you see so na ojoro
Bread na bread....only the nylon different.

Although as she take stand ehn dey remind me of the way thread dey take pass through needle . grin
Re: I Want Rich, Tall Man For Marriage- Inem Peters, Actress (PIC) by Eco99(m): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2017

We all want things we know we won't get

Igbos wanted a hero but Nnamdi kanu Runs to run anoda day

Nigeria wanted change but Buhari gave us cage

Arsenal this season wants to win premier League but Wenger will take them to euro cup

But im happy she respected herself nd didn't add handsome to the list.

#Eco99#

1 Share

Re: I Want Rich, Tall Man For Marriage- Inem Peters, Actress (PIC) by leocollins(m): 8:06am On Dec 06, 2017
This girl where i Bleep that year for calabar,one thing i didnt like about her was because she cheats alot,she just like fine boys.the pussy was good anyway..
Re: I Want Rich, Tall Man For Marriage- Inem Peters, Actress (PIC) by Threebear(m): 8:11am On Dec 06, 2017
That's what they usually always want, then they end up snatching someone's husband, then divorce after one year.
Useless actresses, Nollywood is just one way ticket to olosho kingdom.
Re: I Want Rich, Tall Man For Marriage- Inem Peters, Actress (PIC) by Threebear(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2017
leocollins:
This girl where i Bleep that year for calabar,one thing i didnt like about her was because she cheats alot,she just like fine boys.the pussy was good anyway..
grin grin grin
I know there is recession in the country, but malaria tablet is still relatively affordable.
Please take some and stop hallucinating.
Re: I Want Rich, Tall Man For Marriage- Inem Peters, Actress (PIC) by leocollins(m): 8:36am On Dec 06, 2017
Threebear:

grin grin grin
I know there is recession in the country, but malaria tablet is still relatively affordable.
Please take some and stop hallucinating.

bros,what your problem na,so because you cant bleep this kinda fresh pussy,u think all men will be like you?,baba take it or leave it hv bleeped this babe..go kill ur self..
Re: I Want Rich, Tall Man For Marriage- Inem Peters, Actress (PIC) by Evablizin(f): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2017
Nice,search,seek and you shall find.

(1) (Reply)

Singer Mayorkun Rocks Diamond Encrusted 30 Billion Gang Chain In New Dope Photos / New Mum Kylie Jenner, 20, Is Declared The RICHEST Of Her Siblings With $386M / Enny Breezy Vs Wizkid, Who Rocked The Nigerian Nike Jersey Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.