Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

See The Nurse With Very Gigantic Backside That Is Going Viral Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Nurse With Very Gigantic Backside That Is Going Viral Online (4666 Views)

AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) / This Simple Nigerian Wedding Has Gone Viral Online / Leaked Sex Video Of Naija Nurse With Bestfriend Husband Hit Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Nurse With Very Gigantic Backside That Is Going Viral Online by fresh193: 9:03am On Dec 06, 2017
She goes by @dbcurves and she’s not here to play! More photos and comments of guys drooling over her below..
europeanswagnessAn African lady friend of mine used to tell me how the blacks in her school used to harassed her for no reason. I was like what do expect, u got body that most of them have to go under the knives n stick silicons on their butt check for them to get attention from men like she does. She said, she wishes she knew someone like me to tell her y they hated on her so much so she could have stayed in school.
europeanswagnessLol. Like Jay-z would say, She get it from her momma . You can’t tie a sweater over that ass, or hide it in pajamas. But I hope ppl actually see how beautiful because beautiful lady like u, guys may look at you lustfully but can’t see the beautiful face.
vincent_abernathy_You!! Are!! Like a Chocolate!!! stallion!! Sexy!! Gorgeous!!! and Beautiful and with a Ass!! that’s Nicely!! Round Fat!!! and So! Juicy!!
Dammm!!! I Would Love!! to See You!!
Butt!! Neck!! It!! with just The Boots!! On!
ratzo123Besides Kim Kardashian she’s one of the baddest chick on Instagram and the reason I say Kim Kardashian she’s f** one loaded
Source www.ralugist.com/2017/12/see-nurse-with-very-gigantic-backside.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: See The Nurse With Very Gigantic Backside That Is Going Viral Online by fresh193: 9:10am On Dec 06, 2017
Trying to upload her pictures but it's not working
Re: See The Nurse With Very Gigantic Backside That Is Going Viral Online by lexyzboy: 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
so who cares?
fresh193:
Trying to upload her pictures but it's not working
Re: See The Nurse With Very Gigantic Backside That Is Going Viral Online by dannzy30(m): 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
This is it
Re: See The Nurse With Very Gigantic Backside That Is Going Viral Online by legwa10(m): 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
still waiting still waiting still waiting

(1) (Reply)

She Is Not Your Wife / See List Of Marriage Items In Igbo Land That Was Given To A Poor Man To Bring / Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.