Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days (8808 Views)

6 Simple SEO Steps That Will Improve Your Rankings / How To Write Great Blog Posts Headlines That Drive Traffic / 15 Proven Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days by Doerstech(m): 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
bemejr:
Am still having doubt about you been a webmaster. I dont believe! A woman

Seriously? you haven't seen women webmasters and developers?

jezzz
Re: 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
rozayx5, I cant reply you now due to antispambot. I've mailed dominique to please help me unban my account.

@lexmacquin, I love to be realistic and hate to make mouth unnecessarily. You talked about short term and long term trading, well am sure that you are aware that btc once went bearish but remains like that for a year. BTW, I'm not saying that people should not invest but we need to be factual while dishing out info. The poster who I quote said it with all authority that the market will bull so high of which nobody knows what will happens in the next one hour. btc was $20k+ 2days ago but as of today, it sold for $16k+, sold for $14k but presently $15k+ mind you it can travels bearish to $10k today(although nobody prays for that because am n investor in it as well) but we need to prepare people mind so that we will not mislead them with false hope.

cc dominique

Again I say; trading in crytos are highly volatile and risky, the reason I singled out ripple as a case study, and the use of as low as N10,000 or even N5,000 for starters. There are no guarantees in life itself, but that shouldn't stop risk-taking. Infact, the essential nature of investors Is risk-taking. Now i've tried to reduce the risk by suggesting a safer option in ripple which trades for a dollar today. Besides, you shouldve noticed the inverse relationship between BTC and Bitcoin cash by now, one sinks for the other to rise, even if bitcoin trades for $5,000 today, it is speculated to rise up to a $1m in the not so far future. For every $3,000 decrease Bitcoin suffers, it bounces back by up $6,000 or more.
Re: 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
LexMacquin:

Again I say; trading in crytos are highly volatile and risky, the reason I singled out ripple as a case study, and the use of as low as N10,000 or even N5,000 for starters. There are no guarantees in life itself, but that shouldn't stop risk-taking. Infact, the essential nature of investors Is risk-taking. Now i've tried to reduce the risk by suggesting a safer option in ripple which trades for a dollar today. Besides, you shouldve noticed the inverse relationship between BTC and BTC by now, one sinks for the other to rise, even if bitcoin trades for $5,000 today, it is speculated to rise up to a $1m in the not so far future. For every $3,000 decrease Bitcoin suffers, it bounces back by up $6,000 or more.
If you read my post very ell, you will discover that I never said that people should not invest but giving them 100% assurance is what I disagree with. No business is 100% guaranteed, our secondary school teacher said that reward for entrepreneur is profit or loss.

1 Like

Re: 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

If you read my post very ell, you will discover that I never said that people should not invest but giving them 100% assurance is what I disagree with. No business is 100% guaranteed, our secondary school teacher said that reward for entrepreneur is profit or loss.

Well-read and perfectly understood, I appreciate the correction. Bless.
Re: 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
LexMacquin:

Well-read and perfectly understood, I appreciate the correction. Bless.
OK boss
Re: 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
Doerstech:

jezzz
like seriously, i haven't. And am still wondering about you.
Re: 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days by eddymav: 3:47am On Dec 22, 2017
For your mobile/web development solutions, reach our agency, GRIDWORKS intl Nig ltd on whatsapp with 07084919840. Also for professional Search engine optimization, website/blog article content writing/spinning, article rewriting, proofreading and editing. 07084919840
Re: 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days by Slaybaby1(f): 8:31am On Dec 22, 2017
Go to facebook and search for Bloggers Helping Bloggers group.. You'll see many female bloggers there. I hope that will clear your doubt!!

bemejr:
like seriously, i haven't. And am still wondering about you.
Re: 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days by Slaybaby1(f): 8:31am On Dec 22, 2017
Go to facebook and search for Bloggers Helping Bloggers group.. You'll see many female bloggers there. I hope that will clear your doubt!!

Doerstech:

jezzz
Re: 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days by Slaybaby1(f): 8:32am On Dec 22, 2017

bemejr:
Am still having doubt about you been a webmaster. I dont believe! A woman
Re: 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 22, 2017
Slaybaby1:

who taught you sef! Its funny to see a female webmaster. To design my site for me.
Re: 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 22, 2017
Slaybaby1:

Dont be offended, how old are you?
Re: 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days by Slaybaby1(f): 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
Am sorry i can't disclose such info.

bemejr:
Dont be offended, how old are you?
Re: 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days by ashiraf(m): 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
in order to get visitors on your blog,you must have good contents and posts which attract people to read

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
[/quote] smiley
Slaybaby1:

i understand, so how can i know u? Asing, you been a webmaster.
Re: 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days by Slaybaby1(f): 8:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
Yea you're right!

ashiraf:
in order to get visitors on your blog,you must have good contents and posts which attract people to read
Re: 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 23, 2017
Slaybaby1:
i understand, so how can i know you?
Re: 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 27, 2017
Slaybaby1:
Ok! Happy Xmas.
Re: 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
Slaybaby1:
Ok! No probs, how about your tribe? Asing, what tribe are you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging / I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section / How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.