Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (16548 Views)

Governor Bindow Campaigns In Numan LGA Adamawa. 4+4 Is The Slogan / Photos Of Armed Robbers Intercepted By Buratai Convoy Along Numan-yola Road / Residents Flee Numan, Adamawa Over Soldiers & Fulani Clash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Lomprico2: 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
[quote author=chaski post=63032528][/quote]
I wonder when plateau native will have their 'enough is enough' on what fulani terrorist have been doing to them for years. undecided
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by rajiraymond(m): 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
FFK Oloriburuku somebody!

I pray PDP appoints you as its spokesman

You haven't learnt.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by PHILipu1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
40ng:
@VIVIANGIST

Shared via Twitter with caption ..

The mass murder of hundreds of indigenous Numan people in Adamawa state by Fulani herdsmen is barbaric and unacceptable. These animals are worse than Boko Haram and one day they will pay a heavy price for their butchery and barbaric behaviour. The day of reckoning is coming!

Hundreds of indigenous Numan Christians in Adamawa state were attacked and killed by jihadist Fulani herdsmen. When they tried to defend themselves the Buhari govt. sent in the Airforce to bomb hundreds of them and protect the Fulani aggressors. Is this fair? WORLD TAKE NOTE!

VIA : http://www.viviangist.ng/femi-fani-kayode-reacts-to-adamawa-killings-by-suspected-fulani-herdsmen/

cc; lalasticlala
But this herdmen endorsed your Jonathan in 2015 and not Buhari
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by lagosrd: 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
tesppidd:
One would begin to think Femi Fani Kayode was omnipresent. He knows what happens everywhere in Nigeria and who causes everything everywhere. At this rate i am quite sure FFK knows what happens in our bedrooms.

Just pray this kind of calamity doesn't befall anyone close to you even your enemies. Go check the pictures and see a whole town reduced to a grave yard. They also have right to life. We are not better than them. Don't take whatever people say here politically, this has to do with lives of human beings.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by temblor1(m): 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
tesppidd:
One would begin to think Femi Fani Kayode was omnipresent. He knows what happens everywhere in Nigeria and who causes everything everywhere. At this rate i am quite sure FFK knows what happens in our bedrooms.
I dont know how, but he got it right. Am presently in numan adamawa. The airforce and army were compromised bombing and killing villagers. Only the mopol faced the fulanis. Though osinbajo was here yesterday; the IG and lai mohammed on saturday
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by nobsalis: 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
tesppidd:

Bros I tire Ooo
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by ReinaFarine: 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
chaski:

It is absolutely disgusting to.see trash like you embellishing a story to make the victims look like the abusers. I am in Yola.. Numan whether you like it or not is a bachaman community of farmers.

The fulanis thinking they have the backing of the people patting them on the back and calling them mere criminals instead of the terrorists they are entered into farms of hard working men. Imagine you're farming and watching cows eat your corn. With no fear, this herdsmen will lead hundreds of their cows to a farm and make you watch them eat your sweat. Any objection or attempt at conversation ends in a merciless death. During the rainy season this year alone, over 15 different scenenarios of farmers buried in a shallow grave in their farms in NUMAN and mayobelwa axis.

I don't support the killing of the innocent, but what did the poor father of six do (apart from trying to provide for his family on his farm land) to warrant being thrown in a rice mud and left to.die? The police came to NUMAN to arrest the youths that were suspected of carrying out the gruesome murder in the Fulani village. And since there was nothing to charge them with, they were released pending investigation.

Imagine a sect of strangers come into your land to kill your parents and every effort to involve the security into it seem like a waste of time.

I have four displaced persons in my house in Yola. These are innocent corp members. They slept in the major road. The junction of Bright Future academy because their houses were.deemed unsafe. On Saturday, the Fulani's (not bachamans) brutally murdered four mobile police officers. There is no government that tolerates cop killers.

A pastors only daughter died from being flogged to death. This teenage girl wanted to buy something from the round about market and when the fight broke out, she his in the filling station. And the flogged her to.death.

Can I talk of the attack in savanah... The murders in dong. The blatant threats... I am an eyewitness... And I don't know where you got your AIRFORCE are throwing bomb at FH.. But that is BS...

Over fifty fulani herdsmen were armed to the teeth on Saturday entering the town from that mope-poly axis and even pregnant women, little babies, and grown ass men slept in tears... That is the ones that were not strong enough to join the emergency vigilantes that sat on trees, express ways, under spoilt cars just to be on alert when danger comes.

Numan is the only christian community in Adamawa. The residents are farmers not herdsmen. And if herdsmen will not get a big ass ranch and take care of their anals in peace, then they should evacuate and form their own settlement and not gruesomely murder a septuagenarian trying to protect his source of food and income.

#God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Duru1(m): 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
Nigeria shall see no peace until it is disintegrated. This is not a stream of thought out of hate but true reality of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by billyG(m): 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
kayo'ode was it not d fulani d NAF bombed?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by CioAngels(f): 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
There are a times i wonder if Pa Buhari and the rest of the Fulani's are Nigerians. Pa Buhari's silence in this massacres by the Fulani herdsmen speaks volumes. How can he continue to support them to kill Nigerians, while Nigerian elders looks on.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Icon79(m): 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
They will never go unpunished. The day of reckoning for Fulani herdsmen is coming. Mark my words!

O pari

adadike281:
I hope the world is seeing this. lalasticlala biko
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by smulti(m): 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
chloedogie:

Last I checked the federal allocation money given to your state by the northern president wasn't refunded nor returned back into the Fed ggovt account na? Tell the biafra govs to always return the money. Then we will believe you ain't a Nigerian

So Niger Delta oil money belongs to northern president

quota system have done more harm than good
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by bakila: 7:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
degamemaster:
Quota system product, just read your statement with your grammar then ask yourself, "am I supposed to comment where learned people are commenting"?
There is little difference between you and the chap you quoted.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by kettykin: 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
manci:
when they was killed by numan villagers he was not where to react
so because he was not there , that is why the usless good for nothing Airforce that once killed displaced people in IDP had to go and bomb innocent villagers .

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Neoteny(m): 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
Where was this hypocrite when many fulani men, women and children were murdered?

An eye for an eye.

This is not the end.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by chukuli(m): 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
dukie25:
It will never be well with Buhari's household.
amen

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by adetem(m): 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
Yeah APC will adamawa eletion not because of anything but the governir is realy good.
fellowman:
APC

change

the APC will win Election in Adamawa

qoute me anywhere.

let me take you back memory lane

‘Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Adamawa Will Not Go Unpunished’ – Sultan Of Sokoto

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/sultan-of-sokoto-blows-hot-over-killing-of-fulani-herdsmen-in-adamawa-says-it-will-not-go-unpunished/
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Luvties(m): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
billyG:
kayo'ode was it not d fulani d NAF bombed?

NO! It was the innocent indigenous members of the community that were bombed for trying to defend themselves, while the armed herdsmen that were burning houses and killing aged men are been spared

The bomb the towns after the herdsmen have succeeded in burning some house

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Luvties(m): 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
Neoteny:
Where was this hypocrite when many fulani men, women and children were murdered?

An eye for an eye.

This is not the end.

No part of this country Fulani have not kill and maimed people.

You think this is not the end, your end is coming soon.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Luvties(m): 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
kettykin:

so because he was not there , that is why the usless good for nothing Airforce that once killed displaced people in IDP had to go and bomb innocent villagers .

Good question there!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Neoteny(m): 7:44am On Dec 07, 2017
Luvties:

No part of this country Fulani have not kill and maimed people.

You think this is not the end, your end is coming soon.

I hope you die a slow, painful, fiery death.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Numan Adamawa Killings By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by billyG(m): 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
Luvties:

NO! It was the innocent indigenous members of the community that were bombed for trying to defend themselves, while the armed herdsmen that were burning houses and killing aged men are been spared

The bomb the towns after the herdsmen have succeeded in burning some house
how did u get that info?where u an eye witness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anyim Offers South East Best Chance For 2023 Presidency - Dr. Sam Amadi / Women Affairs Ministry Storms Bechere In Cross River State To End Money Marriage / Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.