Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle (29054 Views)

No!, Fast Rising Nigerian Rapper Issa Omojola Just Got Slapped With A Gun Charge / See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) / Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle by SalamRushdie: 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
richeeyo:
Not even a supper bike
Ghana is expensive just because of the depreciation of the naira
We they flex any how before Buhari.
But poverty and riches looms in the air of Ghana.
Sakawa Riches (blaad money)

It will definitley be a power bike because shatta wale has a lot of those

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle by stchinedu: 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
grin

Re: Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle by amunkita(m): 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
Dangote should better come nd slap me nd gift me Mack Trailer head...
Re: Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle by SupremeBeast: 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
richeeyo:
Not even a supper bike
when you say blaad money, you mean osun and ogun states right?
Re: Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle by Mariangeles(f): 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
WICKED DISRESPECTFUL MAN!
Re: Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle by Mariangeles(f): 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
SupremeBeast:
I just knew I'll find you or just30 on this thread just in case...
Re: Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle by Macmoni(m): 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
please hw is shatta wale a dance hall king abg
Re: Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle by Nana100: 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
Shatta Wale is mentally ill. He needs to see phychiatrist ASAP
Re: Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle by Nana100: 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
Dude is absolutely crazy! https://ghanaspotlight.com/
Re: Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle by SupremeBeast: 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
Mariangeles:
I just knew I'll find you or just30 on this thread just in case...
babes, are you following me around?
Re: Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle by richeeyo(m): 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
SupremeBeast:
Those once are cannibals, incase you travel their, if you wan chop, fish or chicken only Ooo, anything else na person meat
Re: Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle by richeeyo(m): 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

It will definitley be a power bike because shatta wale has a lot of those
Broda it's not ooo
It's those big bike that looks like the giant version of ladies machine
It's a nice power bike
Verified the it

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle by dhoney007: 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
xxx3765:
scammers not working mtchew
Re: Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle by Mariangeles(f): 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
SupremeBeast:
babes, are you following me around?
Yes nah...I gotta keep a Ghanaian friend just in case I have questions about Ghana
Re: Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle by SupremeBeast: 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
Mariangeles:
Yes nah...I gotta keep a Ghanaian friend just in case I have questions about Ghana
lol who told you we are friends?
Re: Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle by Mariangeles(f): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
SupremeBeast:
lol who told you we are friends?
Chai.. see as you fall hand
Re: Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle by SupremeBeast: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
Mariangeles:
Chai.. see as you fall hand
hahahaha but you have to write a letter of friendship to me na!
Re: Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle by Mariangeles(f): 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
SupremeBeast:
hahahaha but you have to write a letter of friendship to me na!
I'm not interested again o...The process is too complicated for me ,I'll just settle for acquaintance
Re: Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle by SupremeBeast: 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
Mariangeles:
I'm not interested again o...The process is too complicated for me ,I'll just settle for acquaintance
why are you giving up so soon?
Re: Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle by Kingbusssy(m): 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
AntiWailer:
Something like :
Is it their slap ? grin
hey guys help me check this site out
http://yoineer.com/4r6c
Re: Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle by Mariangeles(f): 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
SupremeBeast:
why are you giving up so soon?
This soon is not soon enough sef ...
Re: Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle by thebestest: 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jochabed:
Imagine!!
Na wa o!!! Is it ur slap?
Re: Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle by SupremeBeast: 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
Mariangeles:
This soon is not soon enough sef ...
which state do you reside in?
Re: Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle by hamzeiy: 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
I wonder what's dirty about the slap.
Re: Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle by buzzmania(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
richeeyo:
Not even a supper bike
Hehehe! I guess there's no poverty in naija anymore.Keep up with the delusion. grin grin grin
Re: Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle by richeeyo(m): 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
buzzmania:
Hehehe! I guess there's no poverty in naija anymore.Keep up with the delusion. grin grin grin
Talking flexin in Gh when the currency was #1000/19cedi
But today it's #1000/10cedi.
But Bros when you step foot outside Nigeria to some African countries
You would realize Nigeria get standard
No money boys must flex
Must use better phone
Clothing to impress

(1) (2) (Reply)

Morachi: If You Want Boyfriend With Luxury Car, Find Him Where You Parked Yours / Vera Sidika Gets Another Nigerian Moneybag Boyfriend / Freeze Reminds Fayose That Aisha Buhari Is In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.