Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil (59545 Views)

Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil / Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness / Gov. Rochas Okorocha Renames Douglas House To People's House (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by rozayx5(m): 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
angry

with this Goat as a Governor , IMO is lost

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by Royalfurnitures: 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
The spirit that slapped this guy last year really distabilised his brain

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by Colybaly: 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
Happiness ko, fulfillment ni. Abeg have they finished with the statue of wizkid baba nla

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by iammaKING(m): 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
shocked

Truth be told...

Owelle is MAD.!!!
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by enemyofprogress: 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
They are also dinning with the devil. I thank God I'm not from that place
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by firstclassmumu: 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
Anyways thats none of my busisness... Wetin dey vex me is that I'm in Imo state now and I am very sad because am broke and the commissioner of happiness is doing nothing about it, we have incompetent leaders in this country

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by Lexusgs430: 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
Show me your governor and I would tell you how happy you are.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by greenguy: 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
It's very clear that there's prevalent insanity in the leadership team of Imo state.
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by mazimee(m): 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
Spaxon:
COCKROACHA MY MAN..

KNACK ME ONE STATUE NA

You shoud be asking for him to KNACK you one ministry not status grin grin
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by wristbangle: 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
grin grin

This man na real clown
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by Speedo17(m): 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
It gets even worse.
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by boringnigerian: 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
I can't.

I just can't.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by blackbeau1(f): 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
How do you misprint purpose to get couples ? Does Okorocha think we are senile or stupid ?
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by Spaxon(f): 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
mazimee:

You be asking for a ministry not status grin grin
ministry of food affairs o
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by tonio2wo: 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
gbosaa:
They can change it from ministry of couples copulation to ministry of happy ending, Rochas remains clueless and a monumental error.

That man need a visit to a mental health doctor ASAP.
this is who sarrik and madridguy wants as their next president! just imagine!
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by ahamonyeka(m): 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
When two fools collide.....kenny Rogers
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by Mhizrohzz(f): 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
firstclassmumu:
Anyways thats none of my busisness... Wetin dey vex me is that I'm in Imo state now and I am very sad because am broke and the commissioner of happiness is doing nothing about it, we have incompetent leaders in this country
U can imagine!!
That means d lady isn't doing her work
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by Elan83(m): 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
wen an imbcile hs gon bananas, nxt na ministry of comedy & tragdy!
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by Mhizrohzz(f): 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
Typo error or not, he's still a

Joke
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by Teespice(f): 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
hei God. times like this I am just annoyed that I am from this state.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by thesolutions(m): 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
Your sisters first tweet prove that you are lying okorocha. If not, why would she be talking about marriages and break-ups.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by MARKone(m): 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
This man na Fool.
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by linearity: 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
blackbeau1:
How do you misprint purpose to get couples ? Does Okorocha think we are senile or stupid ?

Yes that is what he thinks, what can you do about it? Nothing!, worst case scenario, you rant some more on social media...Shikina!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by frankwyte: 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
The SE brothers need at a lot of rebranding! Imolite have lost sanity and shame is the only thing that remain in it's facade. Are there no elders and men of honour and character that can call that clown of a governor to other? You guys need to do something, it's becoming too embarrassing to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by GoldHorse(m): 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
So what about the couples that were already lining up to receive the fulfilment techniques? sad
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by mofedamijo(m): 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
When a father hasn’t paid school fees,no feeding money at home,no foodstuff,no good clothes,nothing for his kids,n then he decided to buy his kids a puppy,thats what this yeye governor just did..........a tale of sophisticated foolishness.
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by JERRYABC2(m): 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
Very soon he will make his son or dauther minister of animals affairs watch out.
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by dotdauda: 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
Well, if only the ministry can live up to task ....
Me I see sense in the ministry .... It has several, vital,purpose it can serve , its as convincing as the Lady commisional explained it.
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by gasparpisciotta: 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
Nigerian politicians running public office like personal estate since 1863
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
When are they going to stop calling us fools. Somebody from his cabinet has defended the reason for the name before now.
Re: Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil by dudley1459: 6:36pm On Dec 06, 2017
Still and always will be a moronic gov.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo) / CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah / Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.