Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

I Want To Hire A Bus - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Hire A Bus (1601 Views)

Hire a Bus (Logistic) / Advise Needed On Buying A Bus For Transport Business. The Do's And Dont's / Top 10 Reasons To Hire A Virtual Assistant Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Hire A Bus by doughziay: 11:39am On Dec 06, 2017
Good day

If anyone has a good bus that can convey 30 people conveniently for hire should contact me for business.

Re: I Want To Hire A Bus by AndyCole16(m): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2017
doughziay:
Good day

If anyone has a good bus that can convey 30 people conveniently for hire should contact me for business.

I'm a staff of www hireabus.com.ng plus call 07015834526
Thanks
Re: I Want To Hire A Bus by doughziay: 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
AndyCole16:
I'm a staff of www hireabus.com.ng plus call 07015834526 Thanks
and the number you put up isn't going through. Don't you have a working number?
Re: I Want To Hire A Bus by naijacutee(f): 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
Contact wemove.co
Re: I Want To Hire A Bus by AndyCole16(m): 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
doughziay:

and the number you put up isn't going through. Don't you have a working number?
I have called thé number, dits going sir
Re: I Want To Hire A Bus by Octopus3000: 11:04am On Aug 06, 2020
I can advise you on an excellent service, which I myself often use. I work as an organizer of recreational trips in my city, so very often I have to order buses for a large number of people. Most of the time I use https://hireabus.com/au/melbourne . This is the best option I've found so far. The buses are in excellent condition, clean and serviceable. The company also has all the documents for them. I have not encountered any problems while using the services of this company. We have at least seven trips a month, this service always helps us out. If there are any other questions that interest you, then contact them on the website, where you can find a mobile number by which you can contact them. They have a very responsive support, so they will answer you quickly. I'm sure these guys will help you. Good luck!
Re: I Want To Hire A Bus by GucciCat(m): 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
Octopus3000:
I can advise you on an excellent service, which I myself often use. I work as an organizer of recreational trips in my city, so very often I have to order buses for a large number of people. Most of the time I use https://hireabus.com/au/melbourne . This is the best option I've found so far. The buses are in excellent condition, clean and serviceable. The company also has all the documents for them. I have not encountered any problems while using the services of this company. We have at least seven trips a month, this service always helps us out. If there are any other questions that interest you, then contact them on the website, where you can find a mobile number by which you can contact them. They have a very responsive support, so they will answer you quickly. I'm sure these guys will help you. Good luck!
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

(1) (Reply)

People Storm Gtbank To Close Their Account With The Bank (photo) / OMNI LIFE MEXICO NOW IN NIGERIA Make 500k Or More / Notice Of Fraudulent Job Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.