Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

Advise Needed On Buying A Bus For Transport Business. The Do's And Dont's - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advise Needed On Buying A Bus For Transport Business. The Do's And Dont's (721 Views)

Nigerian Exchange Gains N247 Billion On Buying Interest In Airtel Africa / How To Start A Data Reselling Business: The Complete Guide [2020] / Get Your Qute Quadricycle New Keke For Lagos Transport Business Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed On Buying A Bus For Transport Business. The Do's And Dont's by gabazin080(m): 8:12am On Mar 09, 2020
I got this offer from a mechanic in my area. the bus is in good condition and still a good deal at 400k.
my concern now
* what I need to do after buying
* paperworks I need to get
* how to go about drivers license and other documents
* good areas I can ply in ogun without government officials problem
Re: Advise Needed On Buying A Bus For Transport Business. The Do's And Dont's by Alexious(m): 8:53am On Mar 09, 2020
gabazin080:
I got this offer from a mechanic in my area. the bus is in good condition and still a good deal at 400k.
my concern now
* what I need to do after buying
* paperworks I need to get
* how to go about drivers license and other documents
* good areas I can ply in ogun without government officials problem

Hello, how did u know its in good condition? Of what purpose do u want to use it for? If its for transport and designated route commute, ensure there are no hidden faults being camouflaged. Drivers license etc should be produced by the driver through VIO, change of ownership is also needed. And what is the make of d car?
Re: Advise Needed On Buying A Bus For Transport Business. The Do's And Dont's by gabazin080(m): 9:10am On Mar 09, 2020
Alexious:

Hello, how did u know its in good condition? Of what purpose do u want to use it for? If its for transport and designated route commute, ensure there are no hidden faults being camouflaged. Drivers license etc should be produced by the driver through VIO, change of ownership is also needed. And what is the make of d car?
it's a Volkswagen vanagon 1992. I will take my mechanic to inspect it. how much does change of ownership cost and where can it be done
Re: Advise Needed On Buying A Bus For Transport Business. The Do's And Dont's by gabazin080(m): 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
help a bro

(1) (Reply)

[REVEALED] Is Tiktok For You? / Amazon Seller Account Needed / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.