Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student (81961 Views)

Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway / Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs / Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Tonia500(f): 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
Rest in pease dear.
Sometimes I wonder if we parents of nowadays are really training our children well ,that is parents will come and rant in the school where I teach...I will just kuku be watching their children without touching them even if they do something wrong...
I remember in my ss2 days when I was punished and my mother still gave that teacher extra plate of food when he came to eat in our shop...my mama no kuku get that time to go fight for school..
And to those bringing tribalism to the thread,it can happen anywhere,please stop insulting yourselves it does'nt make sense ojere

If e pain you Comman beat me am in my house watching super story classics ojere
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by rossychik(f): 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
jumobi1:
Need more details. It’s unfortunate that she died but I don’t agree with the way students are beat and turned into cleaners and gardeners in some schools. They pay fees to learn book and nothing else.
are u 4 real just to LEARN BOOK smh. Education shud be an all round thing a place where a child be trained physically hence inter house sports, morally academically even spiritually he shud also be trained to be self reliant hence diff project homework.Those who attended commercial n GTCs will tell u beta. I pity dis new generation parents
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by maasoap(m): 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
muller101:
stop getting stagnated in one place . Poverty index my foot . A country that knows nothing about data base . Your brain needs atmospheric air.
You must have known more than NBS then. I live in Osun State, served in Rivers State. The intervention programmes that are being carried out in Osun State make living conditions better than those useless Niger Delta states where huge monthly allocations end up in governors' pockets rather than embarking on intervention programmes.
Have you ever been to Osun or Ekiti states in your life?
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Smarkie: 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
jumobi1:
Need more details. It’s unfortunate that she died but I don’t agree with the way students are beat and turned into cleaners and gardeners in some schools. They pay fees to learn book and nothing else.
education is not just about how to read and write.u have to learn morale value and some domestic chores
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by jumobi1(m): 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
Smarkie:
education is not just about how to read and write.u have to learn morale value and some domestic chores

Yes! And there are classes for that. Sweeping the school is not part of the authorized curriculum. It’s Nigerians taking advantage of Nigerians.
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Coolbadguy: 12:04am On Dec 07, 2017
I don't know what is bringing South South into this issue beside what does the sw contribute into Nigeria federation Account, they are just Economy parasite.
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by muller101(m): 12:08am On Dec 07, 2017
maasoap:

You must have known more than NBS then. I live in Osun State, served in Rivers State. The intervention programmes that are being carried out in Osun State make living conditions better than those useless Niger Delta states where huge monthly allocations end up in governors' pockets rather than embarking on intervention programmes.
Have you ever been to Osun or Ekiti states in your life?
I stay in osun state bro. But presently I am in cross river state.
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by pasol4real(m): 1:15am On Dec 07, 2017
Alariiwo:

You should be grateful to the Yorubas for whatever structure you see in the SE today. Despite generating over 60% of revenue in this country, we didn't complain about huge federal allocations to the SE with "5" states instead of 2 or 3 despite contributing least to the economy.

When everyone goes their separate ways, the huge revenue generated will stay in SW and will be used to develop SW only. All those brown roofs will change to modern sheets. Airports and Seaports will spring up everywhere.

You can go and drink Oil with SS people who still wallow in poverty despite their x5 allocations and derivation funds.
Dumb heads like u will always behave like kids bin fed by their parents.
Ur leaders who are better informed keeps begging for
Unity cos they know the doom that awaits them ,should nija divide.
The ppl of the se made Lagos what it is today .
If they leave ,Lagos wud become à ghost town.
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by ddeola: 2:00am On Dec 07, 2017
Some parents can be so senseless and na dem dey send their daughters to cooking school 2 months to their wedding because they have failed to do their homework.

Now she's heading for jail due to her stupidity... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by maasoap(m): 7:06am On Dec 07, 2017
muller101:
I stay in osun state bro. But presently I am in cross river state.
Good. Now, mind telling us how is living conditions better in Cross River state than in Osun State on the average? Let's put NBS data aside. What are the intervention programs going on in Cross River or Rivers State?
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by maasoap(m): 7:09am On Dec 07, 2017
pasol4real:

Dumb heads like u will always behave like kids bin fed by their parents.
Ur leaders who are better informed keeps begging for
Unity cos they know the doom that awaits them ,should nija divide.
The ppl of the se made Lagos what it is today.
If they leave ,Lagos wud become à ghost town.
All these developers mentality again! U na no dey tire? You could have easily made Imo or Aba what Lagos is today instead of developing Lagos. Mtcheeeew!
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Caseless: 7:19am On Dec 07, 2017
The flat'heads are quiet on this. Turn the table and say this happened in the north; hell would have been let loose.
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by muller101(m): 7:33am On Dec 07, 2017
maasoap:

Good. Now, mind telling us how is living conditions is better in Cross River state than in Osun State on the average? Let's put NBS data aside. What are the intervention programs going on in Cross River or Rivers State?
have u been to cross river state before?
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Godwin978(m): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2017
Lloydfather:
if not because I'm coming back from a Week ban I for finish u with talk. My people produce baby sell them to people wey get money to better the life of those children. But ur people produces bastard. (Omo ale) still kidnap them for skull mining.

Young people from my side carry drug yes, but old men and women from ur side are doing the same. @buruju kasamu, Tinubu & co and all the alhaja's we see their pictures here in nairaland. Furthermore the cyber crime (yahoo yahoo) ur people does cause more damage than drug. Yah my people pirates people intellectual properties as u said but most of. the labourers they used to produce the so call pirates in Alaba are people from ur side, u see we have better the life of so many people from ur side here with the pirate money from ur Bale to all the lazy omo onile's to Alaye's at all the bus stops collecting owo ile from the customers that came to buy the Same pirate.

As for ur claim the our girl start having s-x at 5&6 yrs is a Lie, the fact is 90% of cases of child molestations and rape we read here in nairaland happened in ur region .
two kposa for you, you even get time to reply them (Afonjazz)
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by justuschi50: 9:42am On Dec 07, 2017
maasoap:

All these developers mentality again! U na no dey tire? You could have easily made Imo or Aba what Lagos is today instead of developing Lagos. Mtcheeeew!
u know Lagos was develop by d south east so shut up and stop running from d truth
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Lloydfather(m): 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
Godwin978:
two kposa for you, you even get time to reply them (Afonjazz)
my brother this people are paranoid, even white men dey don cap for zeals Afonja they think say we are at the same level.

I tire for this kind of people.
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by olumalcolm(m): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
bughead:
since na your paper invite English language!

your mate are making millions, you are here talking bullshit
abeg u dey read b4 u post?

Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by robosky02(m): 8:10am On Dec 13, 2017
Blessograo:
Teacher beats student, student calls mummy, mummy calls family, mummy and family beats teacher and teacher dies. grin

bae its been a longest while cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Blessograo(f): 9:38am On Dec 16, 2017
robosky02:

bae its been a longest while cheesy
how are you dear, how is AngelAhnie?
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by robosky02(m): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blessograo:
how are you dear, how is AngelAhnie?

am good, life has been wonderful

as for the angel, she is now human

her name is now oyindidi grin
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Oyindidi(f): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
robosky02:

her name is now oyin

didi grin
Bleble don't mind robosky02
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Blessograo(f): 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
robosky02:

her name is now oyindidi grin
oyin wetin? grin
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Oyindidi(f): 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blessograo:
oyin wetin? grin
He is now following oyin about. How have you been?
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Blessograo(f): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
He is now following oyin about. How have you been?
sweetheart I've been good dear, school wants to kill us jare. How have you been too?
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Oyindidi(f): 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blessograo:
sweetheart I've been good dear, school wants to kill us jare. How have you been too?
I'm good.

Longest time kiss
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Blessograo(f): 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm good.

Longest time kiss
sure dear but so you be clear are you AngelAhnie also or someone else?
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Oyindidi(f): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blessograo:
sure dear but so you be clear are you AngelAh..nie also or someone else?
Someone else
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Blessograo(f): 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
Someone else
Chai! So someone stole robosky02 from Ahnie. Really missing out but congratulations dear on that.
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Oyindidi(f): 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blessograo:

Chai! So someone stole robosky02 from Ahnie. Really missing out but congratulations dear on that.
Mind monitoring us again? lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blessograo:

He my Chinese Doctor where have you been...Missed you so much
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Blessograo(f): 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
Mind monitoring us again? lipsrsealed
Uhm sorry dear just here for now got exams in 2 weeks. Just here to relax grin
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Oyindidi(f): 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blessograo:

Uhm sorry dear just here for now got exams in 2 weeks. Just here to relax grin
Blebletongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) / 10 Most Wanted People Hiding From Nigeria’s Security Agencies (Photos) / Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.