Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

A Mommy For Christmas - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Mommy For Christmas (9071 Views)

Mommy's Big Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mommy For Christmas by martiegold(f): 9:47am On Dec 08, 2017
Hantonia:
I Dey Ur Bk Continue
abeg u fit help me with cold sobo for there?
Re: A Mommy For Christmas by martiegold(f): 9:50am On Dec 08, 2017
favch:
Rushes into thread to read a story but becomes flaggerbastered by the story CU's its breathtaking
ride on martie,u r pulling crowds
Heemah jadedgrace98 come n read

tnx a bunch anty,
pls place ur order
Re: A Mommy For Christmas by cbella(f): 11:00am On Dec 08, 2017
martiegold:

don't vex oo anty so that jollof can reach ur side
grin Make it Ghana Jollof

grin Evajael biko

Update na
Re: A Mommy For Christmas by favch(f): 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
ftosino:
abeg put yeast inside the jollof make e quick done biko, i have my kunu with me, who wants some? cheesy NICE ONE Martiegold
I pls
Re: A Mommy For Christmas by favch(f): 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
martiegold:

tnx a bunch anty,
pls place ur order
Don't bother I would join ftosino but pls let the jollof rice reach me
Re: A Mommy For Christmas by ftosino(m): 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
favch:
Don't bother I would join ftosino but pls let the jollof rice reach me
dont worry, e go reach hus, take this 2l of kunu, enjoy. cheesy
Re: A Mommy For Christmas by Alennsar(f): 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
martiegold:

don't vex oo anty so that jollof can reach ur side

U will be great. I love d way you write

1 Like

Re: A Mommy For Christmas by favch(f): 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
ftosino:

dont worry, e go reach hus, take this 2l of kunu, enjoy. cheesy
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: A Mommy For Christmas by AndyGlobal: 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
I'm still waiting for the jollof rice o pls let it be Ghana jollof o
Re: A Mommy For Christmas by afolabiwunmi: 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, kudos

1 Like

Re: A Mommy For Christmas by martiegold(f): 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
She had always prided herself with her cool headedness.

She is always calm and collected even in the face of trouble. Talking about trouble, she sensed it all around Mr Casper, one of her pupil's parent.The man was trouble with a capital T. With his almost perfect physique, he walks like a man who knows his worth.

She couldn't understand why he dominated her every waking moment ever since she saw him at the PTA on Friday. Fine, he was cute quite alright and his kids had told her their mom had gone to heaven meaning he was single.
Ever since her almost to be husband dumped her on the altar three years ago to chase after his dreams, she resolved never to let any man close to her heart. So, at twenty eight years, she was properly single and felt contented with her life as a teacher in one of the classiest and biggest school in town. She loved children very much but whenever she was around Maya and Mia, she always have a strange longing in her heart as if her thoughts were questioning her on when she would have her own kids. That was how she felt around their father also, she felt a sense of security, longing and maybe a dash of lust.

' I'm going bonkers ' she said to herself, getting up from her bed where she had been fantasizing about Mr Casper.
' he's a parent and should not be thought of in that angle Catherine ' she told herself again, but that didn't stop the wild thoughts from flooding her brain.
She was still thinking when she heard her cellphone ring.
' I'm coming', she yelled
' Hello there ' she said into the phone
' miss Cathy' a child's voice called back on the other end
' I'm sorry, but who is this?'
' Miss Cathy, its Mia'
' Mia, how on earth did you get my number and whose phone are u calling with?' she screamed
The little girl was obviously having fun because she giggled before replying
' I took it from your directory yesterday while you were at the meeting'
' young lady, you don't go sneaking into people's property behind them, its rude' she told her
' Yes, Miss Cathy, you sound exactly like my dad when I told him what I did'
' How may I help you Mia?'
' My dad wants to take Maya and I to the park and I was wondering if you would like to come along instead of sitting home all day'
' Mia, its really nice of you to ask me this but I don't think your dad will like it' she said even though her heart was practically in her mouth
' Don't worry miss Cathy, my dad is in full support because he has been asking so many questions about....
The girl couldn't complete her statement because the phone seem to go off after it seem like it was yanked from her.
Almost immediately, it rang again
' Mia ' she said into the phone
' Hi, its Mia's dad' a very rich baritone voice called out
' ummmhh Hi, there' she stuttered
' So would you like to come with us to the park?'
' Ummhh, you really don't have to take me along' she said even though her heart was protesting against that statement.
' I insist '
' Alright then, I'll forward my address to you. When should I be ready?' she asked
' We'll pick you up by two pm'.
' Alright. bye Mr Casper'
' Call me Casper' he said before hanging up
'Am I dreaming? please, wake me up' she screamed while slapping her face at the same time.
' I gat to take my bath and dress and ohhh, my address' .

A MOMMY FOR CHRISTMAS

' He couldn't stop smiling
' Daddy, why are you grinning ? do you like Miss Cathy?' Maya asked
' uhhnn? am I really grinning? he asked her and tickled her thereby making her launch into a laughing spree
' Daddy me too' Mia screamed
' OK baby '
' So daddy, will Miss Catherine be our new mom?' Mia asked after they were done laughing.
' Oh, baby, Miss Catherine will have to answer that question herself because I don't have an answer to it '
' alright then, I guess I will have to ask her.'
It was a beautiful Saturday morning and his kids pleaded with him to take them out to the park, he agreed and they asked if their Miss Cathy could come with them, he agreed thinking their was no way they could reach her until Mia pulled out her number where she wrote it from her directory, to say he was shocked was an understatement, and he had to form being angry because she practically stole the number but his heart was leaping for joy at the same time.
He had to collect the phone from her when she almost spilled that he had been harassing his kids to tell him everything they knew about her cause he couldn't stop thinking about her, with her smiling face and her beautiful body. Its been ages a woman dominated his thoughts this way.
He felt like a teenager in the first stage of teenage crush.
' OK girls, let's go get prepared for the park, we are going to pick up Miss Cathy first'
' OK daddy ' they chorused moving to their room.

A MOMMY FOR CHRISTMAS BY MARTHA

' Do you think Santa's going to grant our wish' Mia asked her sister while she was helping her with her hair
' I hope so, because we have been really good girls '
' I really really like Miss Catherine, she smiles a lot and calls me a special girl' she told her sister with the innocence of a six years old
' Well its good you like her Cus I also do, she smells like flower and her skin reminds me of honey. I hope she'll be nice to us and peaches'
' Let go meet Daddy' she told her kid sister.
' Daddy we are through' Maya screamed,
' Wow, my girls look delicious'
' Dad, how can we look delicious, are we noodles?' Mia asked and giggled
' Believe me baby, you are more delicious than noodles' they all laughed and moved to the car.
' Tighten your seat belts we are off to pick miss Cathy ' he told them.

Thanks guys, that's all for now, typing with phone ain't easy at all and its really slow.
Please read and drop a word of encouragement Muah....

4 Likes

Re: A Mommy For Christmas by martiegold(f): 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
ftsino
EvaJael
AryEmber
Hantonia
rayvelez
pearl05
AndyGlobal
oly0511
pweetymhi
cbella
favch
Alennsar
afolabiwunmi

pls u guys should come and taste this rice and see if there is enough salt and Maggi
Re: A Mommy For Christmas by Pearl05(f): 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
martiegold:
ftsino
EvaJael
AryEmber
Hantonia
rayvelez
pearl05
AndyGlobal
oly0511
pweetymhi
cbella
favch
Alennsar
afolabiwunmi

pls u guys should come and taste this rice and see if there is enough salt and Maggi

Right away . Just when am about to start eating the Nigeria Jorrof rice, you took it away. Not happy now

1 Like

Re: A Mommy For Christmas by GeoSilYe(f): 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
aww this is so good kiss

1 Like

Re: A Mommy For Christmas by Hantonia(f): 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
martiegold:
ftsino
EvaJael
AryEmber
Hantonia
rayvelez
pearl05
AndyGlobal
oly0511
pweetymhi
cbella
favch
Alennsar
afolabiwunmi

Ave Arrived D Salt Nd Maggi Is Smal O Expectin Anoda Update O Winks

2 Likes

Re: A Mommy For Christmas by AryEmber(f): 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
Abeg Baba God, give me crazy kids like Maya and Mia with big soft cheeks!(when I don readi ni oh!) Nice one martie!

1 Like

Re: A Mommy For Christmas by favch(f): 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
martiegold:
ftsino
EvaJael
AryEmber
Hantonia
rayvelez
pearl05
AndyGlobal
oly0511
pweetymhi
cbella
favch
Alennsar
afolabiwunmi

Yea the food scents nice but the Maggi n salt is in little quantity
Ftosino pls bring more kunu
Ride on martie, a thrilling story

1 Like

Re: A Mommy For Christmas by pweetymhi(f): 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
love in the air Casper+Cathy:caspercathy c*c

2 Likes

Re: A Mommy For Christmas by oly0511(f): 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
Oh dear i couldn't hide again when you mentioned me even thus pearl05 called me out before i must say you have a very beautiful story here

1 Like

Re: A Mommy For Christmas by AndyGlobal: 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
Oh!dear your jollof tastes so delicious though I wud v slept well had it been enough for us all
Nevertheless, we go manage sinx we don't have enough gas to cook the quantity we needed....

Heiyaa! Wetin mek anty Caty Hus abandon her for church nau?by the way e no concern me
Ride on jhoor,,, doan get ya lappy o

1 Like

Re: A Mommy For Christmas by martiegold(f): 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
[quote author=AndyGlobal post=63104017]Oh!dear your jollof tastes so delicious though I wud v slept well had it been enough for us all
Nevertheless, we go manage sinx we don't have enough gas to cook the quantity we needed....

Heiyaa! Wetin mek anty Caty Hus abandon her for church nau?by the way e no concern me
Ride on jhoor,,, doan get ya lappy o[/quote

don't mind d yeye man
Re: A Mommy For Christmas by martiegold(f): 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
oly0511:
Oh dear i couldn't hide again when you mentioned me even thus pearl05 called me out before i must say you have a very beautiful story here
takes a bow. thank u veli much
Re: A Mommy For Christmas by martiegold(f): 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
pweetymhi:
love in the air Casper+Cathy:caspercathy c*c
ehehe, Dis woman be giving me some inspirazun
Re: A Mommy For Christmas by liljohn1375(m): 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
Awesome story
Jst started and I'm loving it keep up the good work ;DAwesome story

1 Like

Re: A Mommy For Christmas by rayvelez(m): 12:20am On Dec 09, 2017
it tastes good... still following

1 Like

Re: A Mommy For Christmas by Chizzychinny: 12:22am On Dec 09, 2017
I don sit down ooo

1 Like

Re: A Mommy For Christmas by pweetymhi(f): 10:10am On Dec 09, 2017
martiegold:
ehehe, Dis woman be giving me some inspirazun
inspirazun true true
Re: A Mommy For Christmas by afolabiwunmi: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2017
Wow,Mia & Maya santas has taken your wishes for christmas, Kudos to the writer all the ingredients for this jollof make sense

1 Like

Re: A Mommy For Christmas by liljohn1375(m): 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
martiegold pls cme and update na

1 Like

Re: A Mommy For Christmas by Frank4801(m): 7:43am On Dec 10, 2017
Let the party begging. :

1 Like

Re: A Mommy For Christmas by Lemonmint1: 7:52am On Dec 10, 2017
Nice story! However, it reminded me of mills n boon and harlequin romance novels. The settings in this story is almost foreign.... You need to infuse more Nigerianess (permit the use of that word) into this mix.

1 Like

Re: A Mommy For Christmas by fajob: 7:55am On Dec 10, 2017
u try small

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Me, You, And Them: Book 2 (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Download This Free Ebook On How To Browse The Internet Free Of Charge / Where Do You Go To Buy Your Novels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.