Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

A Mommy For Christmas - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Mommy For Christmas (9073 Views)

Mommy's Big Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mommy For Christmas by Kaycee9242(m): 8:02am On Dec 10, 2017
Keep it up dear, the story is really a unique and it tallies with d season we are now. U are really talented
Re: A Mommy For Christmas by frankline461: 8:15am On Dec 10, 2017
Op where is the rest na!??
Re: A Mommy For Christmas by Kaycee9242(m): 8:27am On Dec 10, 2017
[quote author=martiegold post=63097491]She had always prided herself with her cool headedness.

She is always calm and collected even in the face of trouble. Talking about trouble, she sensed it all around Mr Casper, one of her pupil's parent.The man was trouble with a capital T. With his almost perfect physique, he walks like a man who knows his worth.

She couldn't understand why he dominated her every waking moment ever since she saw him at the PTA on Friday. Fine, he was cute quite alright and his kids had told her their mom had gone to heaven meaning he was single.
Ever since her almost to be husband dumped her on the altar three years ago to chase after his dreams, she resolved never to let any man close to her heart. So, at twenty eight years, she was properly single and felt contented with her life as a teacher in one of the classiest and biggest school in town. She loved children very much but whenever she was around Maya and Mia, she always have a strange longing in her heart as if her thoughts were questioning her on when she would have her own kids. That was how she felt around their father also, she felt a sense of security, longing and maybe a dash of lust.

' I'm going bonkers ' she said to herself, getting up from her bed where she had been fantasizing about Mr Casper.
' he's a parent and should not be thought of in that angle Catherine ' she told herself again, but that didn't stop the wild thoughts from flooding her brain.
She was still thinking when she heard her cellphone ring.
' I'm coming', she yelled
' Hello there ' she said into the phone
' miss Cathy' a child's voice called back on the other end
' I'm sorry, but who is this?'
' Miss Cathy, its Mia'
' Mia, how on earth did you get my number and whose phone are u calling with?' she screamed
The little girl was obviously having fun because she giggled before replying
' I took it from your directory yesterday while you were at the meeting'
' young lady, you don't go sneaking into people's property behind them, its rude' she told her
' Yes, Miss Cathy, you sound exactly like my dad when I told him what I did'
' How may I help you Mia?'
' My dad wants to take Maya and I to the park and I was wondering if you would like to come along instead of sitting home all day'
' Mia, its really nice of you to ask me this but I don't think your dad will like it' she said even though her heart was practically in her mouth
' Don't worry miss Cathy, my dad is in full support because he has been asking so many questions about....
The girl couldn't complete her statement because the phone seem to go off after it seem like it was yanked from her.
Almost immediately, it rang again
' Mia ' she said into the phone
' Hi, its Mia's dad' a very rich baritone voice called out
' ummmhh Hi, there' she stuttered
' So would you like to come with us to the park?'
' Ummhh, you really don't have to take me along' she said even though her heart was protesting against that statement.
' I insist '
' Alright then, I'll forward my address to you. When should I be ready?' she asked
' We'll pick you up by two pm'.
' Alright. bye Mr Casper'
' Call me Casper' he said before hanging up
'Am I dreaming? please, wake me up' she screamed while slapping her face at the same time.
' I gat to take my bath and dress and ohhh, my address' .

A MOMMY FOR CHRISTMAS

' He couldn't stop smiling
' Daddy, why are you grinning ? do you like Miss Cathy?' Maya asked
' uhhnn? am I really grinning? he asked her and tickled her thereby making her launch into a laughing spree
' Daddy me too' Mia screamed
' OK baby '
' So daddy, will Miss Catherine be our new mom?' Mia asked after they were done laughing.
' Oh, baby, Miss Catherine will have to answer that question herself because I don't have an answer to it '
' alright then, I guess I will have to ask her.'
It was a beautiful Saturday morning and his kids pleaded with him to take them out to the park, he agreed and they asked if their Miss Cathy could come with them, he agreed thinking their was no way they could reach her until Mia pulled out her number where she wrote it from her directory, to say he was shocked was an understatement, and he had to form being angry because she practically stole the number but his heart was leaping for joy at the same time.
He had to collect the phone from her when she almost spilled that he had been harassing his kids to tell him everything they knew about her cause he couldn't stop thinking about her, with her smiling face and her beautiful body. Its been ages a woman dominated his thoughts this way.
He felt like a teenager in the first stage of teenage crush.
' OK girls, let's go get prepared for the park, we are going to pick up Miss Cathy first'
' OK daddy ' they chorused moving to their room.

A MOMMY FOR CHRISTMAS BY MARTHA

' Do you think Santa's going to grant our wish' Mia asked her sister while she was helping her with her hair
' I hope so, because we have been really good girls '
' I really really like Miss Catherine, she smiles a lot and calls me a special girl' she told her sister with the innocence of a six years old
' Well its good you like her Cus I also do, she smells like flower and her skin reminds me of honey. I hope she'll be nice to us and peaches'
' Let go meet Daddy' she told her kid sister.
' Daddy we are through' Maya screamed,
' Wow, my girls look delicious'
' Dad, how can we look delicious, are we noodles?' Mia asked and giggled
' Believe me baby, you are more delicious than noodles' they all laughed and moved to the car.
' Tighten your seat belts we are off to pick miss Cathy ' he told them.

Thanks guys, that's all for now, typing with phone ain't easy at all and its really slow.
Please read and drop a word of encouragement Muah...

U are really trying I wish I can help u to type it, please continue

1 Like

Re: A Mommy For Christmas by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 10, 2017
[quote author=Kaycee9242 post=63144111][/quote]you don’t have to quote the whole page to pass a line

1 Like

Re: A Mommy For Christmas by Mhizrohzz(f): 10:17am On Dec 10, 2017
Thrilling one marthie.... Ama about to drag my peeps over here

1 Like

Re: A Mommy For Christmas by Mhizrohzz(f): 10:22am On Dec 10, 2017
Preetiex, Alexbrain, kimcutie, sexybbstar... I figured Mayb u guys might enjoy this... Not horror I promise

1 Like

Re: A Mommy For Christmas by CaraJewel(f): 11:58am On Dec 10, 2017
read same story line many times but this is cool too

1 Like

Re: A Mommy For Christmas by janejive(f): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
Love it.

1 Like

Re: A Mommy For Christmas by Holluwarseygun1(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
Cool maam

1 Like

Re: A Mommy For Christmas by franciseromosel(m): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nice one there dearie,please we want more jollof rice,keep it coming.The tempo is quite slow.Babe,you are good.Dont just give us long throats.Feed us more.More GB to your fone

1 Like

Re: A Mommy For Christmas by Kimcutie: 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mhizrohzz:
Preetiex, Alexbrain, kimcutie, sexybbstar... I figured Mayb u guys might enjoy this... Not horror I promise
Thanks for the mention. Lemme read.

1 Like

Re: A Mommy For Christmas by Pearl05(f): 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
[quote author=Kaycee9242 post=63144111][/quote]

You mustn't quote the whole write up comment

1 Like

Re: A Mommy For Christmas by Seunfunmi18(m): 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ghost reader...
Re: A Mommy For Christmas by Hada2020: 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
Interesting
Re: A Mommy For Christmas by favch(f): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
What happened ,y no update
Hope all is well
Re: A Mommy For Christmas by liljohn1375(m): 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
favch:
What happened ,y no update Hope all is well
I hope so 2 undecided
Re: A Mommy For Christmas by itsandi(m): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
Interesting story smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: A Mommy For Christmas by martiegold(f): 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
' So, tell me about yourself Catherine ' Casper said while they were sitting on a bench in the park and the kids were on the merry go round
' There's really nothing fascinating about me ' she told him ' I'm a twenty eight years old teacher, I love kids especially smart ones'
' Are you married ?'
' No, I'm not ' she replied with a plain face
' Oh, really? why the delay?
' I'm sorry Mr Casper but that's not something I'll like to talk about'
' I really am sorry, I didn't mean to touch a nerve '
' Why don't we talk about you instead ' she told him
' what's there to talk about?'
' Tell me about you '
' I'm Casper, a widower and father of two lovely girls.'
' How did you lose your wife?'
' she died while giving birth to Mia' his expression looking gloom
' I'm really sorry for your loss ' she said and placed a hand on his hand
' She wanted to have another baby even after suffering several miscarriages and the doctors warning, she was so happy when the last pregnancy got to its second trimester even though she was always sick '
He obviously missed her cause it looked like a a storm gathered on his face
' Tell me about her, your wife'
' We met in England when I went for my masters degree. She lived there with her parents being their only child. We fell in love and got married with her parents blessings. She was my everything, she gave me a reason to live, she sacrificed her degree to be a mom to Maya. She never got to see her kids grow, she had so much plans for us all. Each time I see Maya, I feel like am staring at Vicky Cus she looks exactly like her ' he told her
' What about her parents, have they come to see their grandchildren?'
' She lost both parents two years after our marriage'
' wow, I am sorry about your losses but one thing I have come to understand is that everything happens for a reason'
' I would give anything to know why Vicky died. I almost gave up on life when she died, I wanted to hate the little baby that took away my wife but one look at her and i realized she was a victim just like myself. it has really not been easy, raising those kids all by myself but I've got no choice.'
' once again, am sorry, but if it helps you are doing a really great job on them and its hard to guess they are been raised by just one parent' she told him and squeezed his hand.

' So, Catherine, tell me why you aren't married yet', I've told you the story of my life, so you owe me yours too' he said with a glint in his eyes
' uuhmm, there's not much, my fiancee abandoned me at the altar on our wedding day, and sent a text four days later saying how I don't fit into his plans for his future and how he can't be married to a backwater tramp like me. I relocated to this city and started afresh. But I later heard that he got married to my best friend '
' oh, that's a very big coward, his loss anyway '

A MOMMY FOR CHRISTMAS

The kids were back from the merry go round ride and they had so much to say. They were seated under a shaded tree sharing a huge bowl of ice cream. The mood was perfect and to a stranger they looked like a perfect family.

Catherine wished this beautiful family was hers but she was old enough to know that wishes weren't horses even if wishes were horses she wasn't sure she would want to ride this one because she doubted that this man would wholeheartedly be hers cause of the love he had for his late wife. She fears he would always used his late wife as a yardstick to measure her and she knew she would pale in comparison. She wants all or nothing.

' Penny for your thoughts Cathy' Casper said snapping two fingers in her face.
' Believe me, my thoughts are worth much more than that ' she replied sitting up with a smile

He felt kinda guilty because ever since he met her, the thought of Vicky had reduced but he wouldn't deny it, he felt at peace within himself, as if a burden has been lifted from his mind. Is this a sign you want me to move on Vicky? he thought
' Daddy, should I ask Miss Cathy?' his little daughter asked facing him
' Ask Miss Cathy for what?'
' If she would like to be our Mommy'
Catherine gasped looking all shade of embarrassed
' Hhhummp...' he stammered ' I am really sorry for that but she didn't mean it that way ' he said looking flushed
' Its alright' I understand
But she really didn't understand, why would Mia ask such question except they have been discussing about that.
' Miss Cathy are you okay?' Maya asked ' You look dull'
' I'm fine darling'
' OK. Mia and I were wondering if you would like to be our mommy, ever since our real mommy went to heaven, we have been alone except for the nannies, so we told Santa we need a new Mommy and daddy said we could ask you' Maya said
For the life of her, she couldn't think of a suitable reply for the little girl who just blew her mind away.
' Alright kids, I think we have had enough fun for the day, let's prepare to go home' Casper said.
' But Daddy, Miss Catherine is yet to answer' Maya whined
' Maya!' he yelled at her
' Alright daddy, you win'

He drove in silence, the whole car was silent and he felt like hitting his head on the wheel.
He got to her house in record time and she bid him and the kids a goodnight, he got down from d car to walk her to her door.
' Catherine' he said reaching for her hands
' I had a great time today, and I would love to do this again but this time without the kids'
' I ... I really don't think....
' Don't think, just say yes ' he pleaded
' Yes '
' Thanks sweetie and I apologize for my kids behavior earlier. Have a good night'. he took a step back and turned back suddenly dropping a kiss on her lips. ' Bye, will call you.' With that, he left for his car and drove off.

A MOMMY FOR CHRISTMAS

Guy, I apologize for the long silence, have been quite busy of late hope you all will like this little one.
Don't forget to say something, love you. Muah.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Mommy For Christmas by afolabiwunmi: 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hmmmmmm, o ta lenu. Martie you have done a great job weldone. please more of it. Mua.

1 Like

Re: A Mommy For Christmas by itsandi(m): 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
Interesting update smiley Follow other interesting series on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com/series

#Click!
Re: A Mommy For Christmas by Hantonia(f): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
Tanks 4 D Update

1 Like

Re: A Mommy For Christmas by azeezat22(f): 7:34am On Jan 15, 2018
pls continued this beautiful piece
Re: A Mommy For Christmas by azeezat22(f): 7:34am On Jan 15, 2018
nice story and I keep loving it
Re: A Mommy For Christmas by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
Hi, Ma'am. I love your Christmas story. It's really a nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Me, You, And Them: Book 2 (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Download This Free Ebook On How To Browse The Internet Free Of Charge / Where Do You Go To Buy Your Novels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.