Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,942 members, 7,863,339 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

Someone Pls Shut Ghadafi's Mouth B4 I Shut It With A Bullet! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Someone Pls Shut Ghadafi's Mouth B4 I Shut It With A Bullet! (1482 Views)

Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani / For Those Who Said "Why Saraki? " Should Pls Shut Up And Read This / "operation Mermaid" Zero Hour For Ghadafi Begins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Pls Shut Ghadafi's Mouth B4 I Shut It With A Bullet! by 006(m): 1:59am On Mar 30, 2010
pigbuo that thought nnu biko! Which fools? no be you mention heads of states wey dey control mugus? guess what group makes up that mugu list? ndi igbo my friend. no let personal bias continnue to dey blind you for there. As person don talk earlier, no be ibo people dey dey frustrate their own for abia? i che ma ndi igbo ni le wu n di iberibe? Abegi , make we hear word o jare!!

Walahi, if you no bi Igbo, you must be a half-caste: Igbo + ---   or  --- + Igbo.

But I just said that those in Abia have Abuja cover that's why they are misbehaving.
Ndigbo no make up the list you just mentioned jare, Igbos can't tolerate a Head of State that'll turn us to mugus. No way! We'll revolt. But being trapped in Nigeria with so many diverse interests from different ethnic groups, it now seems that Igbos are docile. We are NOT!
Re: Someone Pls Shut Ghadafi's Mouth B4 I Shut It With A Bullet! by Eziachi: 2:04am On Mar 30, 2010
Salvie:

Nne, rapu this double "0" six, he couldnt even attain good Jamesbondhood, so his investigative abilities are short sighted.

@006 - your talk of splitting 9jeria as freedom 4 ibos is 4 your pocket sha. make u bring FCT come enugu, umuahia or owerri com begin power tussle when no go ever end abi? God help u if u still think hausa/yoruba man is the one that refused to pay abia workers' salary 4 years and that the roads in aba were left untarred by a yoruba contractor.

That is exactly the point, when your doomed prophesy of war in Enugu, Umuahia or any other place you forget to mention starts to manifest, please just sit back in your new nation or what remains of Nigeria, open a bottle of beer and enjoy yourself and allow us to settle our problems as we see fit and as you enjoyed your paradaisic abode.

Our problem will no longer be yours, neither yours as ours as we will no longer has the Yoruba or Hausa or even any other person to blame but ourselves for our perculiar problems and our inherited Nigeria rogues, we shall deal with in the best possible way we see fit without accusation of tribalism as found today in Nigeria as whenever a theif is caught today he uses tribe as his line of defense first, 
Problem halved is problem solved.
Re: Someone Pls Shut Ghadafi's Mouth B4 I Shut It With A Bullet! by 006(m): 2:09am On Mar 30, 2010
Our problem will no longer be yours, neither yours as ours as we will no longer has the Yoruba or Hausa or even any other person to blame but ourselves for our perculiar problem and our inherited Nigeria rogue we shall deal with in the best possible way we see fit without accusation of tribalism as found today in Nigeria as whenever a theif is caught today he uses tribe as his line of defense first,
Problem halved is problem solved.

I tire my brother. They are already seeing visions of what will happen to us.
What about them?
Re: Someone Pls Shut Ghadafi's Mouth B4 I Shut It With A Bullet! by Kobojunkie: 2:26am On Mar 30, 2010
006:

But I just said that those in Abia have Abuja cover that's why they are misbehaving.
Ndigbo no make up the list you just mentioned jare, Igbos can't tolerate a Head of State that'll turn us to mugus. No way! We'll revolt. But being trapped in Nigeria with so many diverse interests from different ethnic groups, it now seems that Igbos are docile. We are NOT!
I still stress this point whenever I can. Ibos have at no time shown themselves any different from other groups when it comes to development, accomplishments etc. From the eyes of any neutral party out there, there is no doubt that Ibos are just as knee deep in corruption and failure as any other ethnic group out there.
Re: Someone Pls Shut Ghadafi's Mouth B4 I Shut It With A Bullet! by 006(m): 2:41am On Mar 30, 2010
^^^ Corrupt, yes.
Every ethnic group in Nigeria is because of Abuja I mentioned. There are lots of Igbos that love IBB because he helped them steal money from us all. They took advantage of Nigerian's mismanagement as much as they could.

To be frank with you, Igbos are very aggressive people. If we don't have other ethnic groups protecting our leaders because of ethnic interest, we would react appropriately. This corruption is not endemic in our culture, it's foreign believe me.
Re: Someone Pls Shut Ghadafi's Mouth B4 I Shut It With A Bullet! by Kobojunkie: 2:48am On Mar 30, 2010
006:

^^^ Corrupt, yes.
Every ethnic group in Nigeria is because of Abuja I mentioned. There are lots of Igbos that love IBB because he helped them steal money from us all. They took advantage of Nigerian's mismanagement as much as they could.

To be frank with you, Igbos are very aggressive people. If we don't have other ethnic groups protecting our leaders because of ethnic interest, we would react appropriately. This corruption is not endemic in our culture, it's foreign believe me.
NA LIE !!!! ROFLMAO!!!! Have you ever been to any of the eastern states? In fact, try Aba. This is a city that was reduced to a rubbish pile on most every corner by a useless governor. Wetin your aggressive people don do since? No be there orji don dey for how many years sef ? na so aba boys dey run around dey rape women, cause wahala and act like idiots all over the place but how many time you don hear dem complain and maybe even threaten to burn Orji house down if im no go fix roads or anything?
The other year I heard the road to uzuakoli was destroyed by the rains, who fix am? Na so so contribution people dey bring for here(USA) to rebuild this school or that school back in the east. No be people of Owerri throw money together to build the airport? How many of them don go hala the governor for repayment of that money or for government to explain where all the money wey dem done allocate in the past for the same don go? Abegi!!! Spare us all that bull about how aggressive ibos are . . . the only time boys dey kpala ike is when you mention hausa people or Yoruba, otherwise na so dem go dey act like dumgboro all over the place. Lol
Re: Someone Pls Shut Ghadafi's Mouth B4 I Shut It With A Bullet! by 006(m): 2:59am On Mar 30, 2010
^^^^

There's nothing we could do in that case. It's just like when OBJ backed Chris Uba burned down Awka. We ignored him, not that we don't know what to do, but because they'll send SARS to kill innocent citizens and OBJ will declare State of Emergency which do not want. If we have it our way and our President send Police or Army to kill people because they oppose him, his parents are at home, so that alone will make him think twice.

Remember the first people to oppose the British tax system were Aba women.
Re: Someone Pls Shut Ghadafi's Mouth B4 I Shut It With A Bullet! by Salvie(m): 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2010
006:

^^^ Corrupt, yes.

who even dey miss inform u like this? u should live in the eastern nigeria for a while and repeat ursef. how agressive were the wawa people under nnamani, how agressive were abians under orji (as a matter of fact he still soaks their head in water and everyone walks on with life), how agressive were the anambrans when their governor was kidnapped? their names were missing from the ballot papers in the last election and they said let peace rain. whose adage is it? OGADIMMA EMECHA! face it bro!!! its only those living outside this country who are screaming Biafra and has recruited unemployed and unwilling to be educated youths to play the massob tunes,

let's face it, if native igbos wanted out of nigeria, they would have long left. but the truth is u are dancing to the tune of a paid hype that was not in ur home dance
Re: Someone Pls Shut Ghadafi's Mouth B4 I Shut It With A Bullet! by Sunofgod(m): 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2010
"Headline - The Hausa/Fulani/Muslim Propagandist Invade Nairaland with Bows, Arrows and Ignorance"

shocked

Beware,
Re: Someone Pls Shut Ghadafi's Mouth B4 I Shut It With A Bullet! by chosen04(f): 11:54am On Apr 01, 2010
Sun of god:

"Headline - The Hausa/Fulani/Muslim Propagandist Invade Nairaland with Bows, Arrows and Ignorance"

shocked

Beware,

ROFTTPOF tongue cry
Re: Someone Pls Shut Ghadafi's Mouth B4 I Shut It With A Bullet! by ifele(m): 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2010
Gaddafi is right let Nigeria break up. Yorubas need their own nation-state so do Igbo people.
Re: Someone Pls Shut Ghadafi's Mouth B4 I Shut It With A Bullet! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2010
^^ Well Nigeria does not need advice from a man like Quadaffi. But it is no surprise that some fascist elements here would support his reactionary views
Re: Someone Pls Shut Ghadafi's Mouth B4 I Shut It With A Bullet! by Sunofgod(m): 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2010
Propagandaist - YOUR DECEPTIONS NO LONGER WORK.

People have awoken,
Re: Someone Pls Shut Ghadafi's Mouth B4 I Shut It With A Bullet! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2010
Nigeria does not need advice from any terrorist or tyrant still less when these suggestions are based on outdated retrogressive ideas of ethnically pure kingdoms.
Re: Someone Pls Shut Ghadafi's Mouth B4 I Shut It With A Bullet! by Kobojunkie: 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2010
Salvie:

who even dey miss inform u like this? u should live in the eastern nigeria for a while and repeat ursef. how agressive were the wawa people under nnamani, how agressive were abians under orji (as a matter of fact he still soaks their head in water and everyone walks on with life), how agressive were the anambrans when their governor was kidnapped? their names were missing from the ballot papers in the last election and they said let peace rain. whose adage is it? OGADIMMA EMECHA! face it bro!!! its only those living outside this country who are screaming Biafra and has recruited unemployed and unwilling to be educated youths to play the massob tunes,

let's face it, if native igbos wanted out of nigeria, they would have long left. but the truth is u are dancing to the tune of a paid hype that was not in your home dance

O she o!!!
Re: Someone Pls Shut Ghadafi's Mouth B4 I Shut It With A Bullet! by ezeagu(m): 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2010
Salvie:
let's face it, if native igbos wanted out of nigeria, they would have long left.

You need to be a comedian.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Abubakar Audu Assaults Wife, Abandons Family In Usa ( Pictures) / ‘if I Die, Delta Govt Should Be Held Responsible’ / New Single By Patience Jonathan "umblera"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.