Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Advice On Our Relationship And Sex Life. >>>>> For Matured Mind Only. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice On Our Relationship And Sex Life. >>>>> For Matured Mind Only. (576 Views)

My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me / She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Our Relationship And Sex Life. >>>>> For Matured Mind Only. by Deunic(m): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
WARNING: PLEASE THIS IS NOT A PLACE FOR ARMATURE PEOPLE.

WARNING: PLEASE DO NOT SHIRE FAKE STORIES WITH US.

IF YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE MATURED ENOUGH THEN JOIN US.

I believe that many men and women in relationship / marriage are having some problem that they may need real mature mind to relate and shire their situation with.

So shire it with us your story and i believe with our matured mind you might just get one advice that will help you in your situation.
Re: Advice On Our Relationship And Sex Life. >>>>> For Matured Mind Only. by Deunic(m): 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
Hi. I was ask to shire this story with you, as my friend seriously need advice from some matured mind.

Hi. my name is John and i am 30years old from Akwa-ibom state and i live in Anambra state.
i mate this beautiful girl ( age 27years ) early last year ( march 2016 ) in a company where i work before starting my own business, she came to the company to do her project , and she was directed to my office to help her out, honestly during our conversation in the office i like the girl because of her character, after helping her on her project i ask her about her school and her family, she told me that she is in her final year in the university, so we exchange contact and she left.
after three days i called to check on her which she told me that she still at home ( Agulu Anambra state) that she will be going back to school next week, i told her to call me the day she will be going back to school, she called and i invited her to my place after offering her soft drink we discus about her school and i ask her about her private life and her relationship life, she told me that she just work out from her current relationship because her guy is a beast that always hit her and accuse her of cheating on him, i told her that i like her if she will like to be my friend which she said yes, so i drop her at the motor park and give her some money and return home, we called each other everyday on phone after three weeks she told me that she will be coming back home that her mother is sick, the next day she called that she is coming that was around 5:pm and i told her it's late for her to leaving Abakaliki at that time, but she said that she can't go back, she call me when she reach the motor park at nnewi around 10:pm so i went to pick her, she pass the night at my place and the next day i drop her at her place, some days latter she call me and told me that her mother is death, i was so sad because i wanted at least to know her mother, so they announce the date of the burial but it was not convenience for me to attained the burial that day but i went with one of my friend for condolence, that was when i mate her only brother ( the only man in their family ) i introduce my self to him ( of-curse i drop the envelop i came with in the tray on the table) then after some conversation with him i left .
after one week she came to my house and stay for two days before going back to school, then we continue calling each other and sending money to her for her school project and up keeping, a month later she return to my house ( because there is nobody in their house to stay with ) she stay for one week before going back to school, three weeks later she call me that she is not felling fine i send money to her for her to go to the hospital for check up after the check up she told me that she is pregnant and i told her to come back if she has chance, she return and i took her to the hospital to confirm my it my self and it was true, so i told her that i will marry her, that she should tell her people about it she said she will tell her brother first, so she travel to lagos and told him, when she return she told me that her brother said she will not marry me because of my tribe ( that does not concern me because the lady said she will marry me so her brother case na small thing ) i told her to tell her sisters, after she return from her village she told me that they are all saying the same thing that she will not marry from Akwa-ibom, ( that the people of Akwa-ibom use to eat human flesh , they beat their wife's, they do not take care of their wife's, and that she do not even know my village and my people if they will accept her, e.t.c) i saw the worry's on her face then i told her to prepare that am taking her to my village, two days later i took her to my village she saw everybody and they like her very much, after one week at the village we return back to Anambra i ask her now that she has seen everything for her self what is her plan? she said that she will look for a way to convince her people, she went to their place after three days she called me and told me that she is having fever i told her to come so that i will take her to the hospital she said no that she will take care of it, she called me after three days again that she need to see me that it is urgent,i told her that i am around ( then i have started my own business) she came the following day to my place and told me that she hard a miscarriage ( in my mind i said so you have finally abort the pregnancy as your people told you to do) i ask her if she took hard drugs for the fever that affect the pregnancy? she said no that it was her sister that gave her some native medicine and told her that it is for fever and after she drink it the medicine started to turn her tommy later she started bleeding heavily that the bleeding stop at night, i took her to the hospital and was confirm that the baby is out, after we return i take it easy with her and ask her if it was her plan to abort the pregnancy? she started crying and said that she love the baby, and she started swearing if she knows about it let her die let her not see good thing in her life.

please advice me because i am really confuse, should i leave her since her people don't want her to marry me, or continue with her since i really love her so much.

thanks.

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways Of Making Your Older Crush Fall For You / I Need Help, Please Come In / When Marriage Is On Your Mind! (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.