Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays (51925 Views)

Students Wear Isi Agu As School Uniform In Anambra (Photos) / Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating / Students Wear Ankara As School Uniforms In Anambra - Twitter User Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by donbenie(m): 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
Follysho707:
Isn't this the same state that appointed a "commissioner for happiness"? The state is fast becoming a joke. grin
When they say you should travel more and stop being a local champion..this is how you expose your ignorance..
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by seedsower(m): 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
Follysho707:
Isn't this the same state that appointed a "commissioner for happiness"? The state is fast becoming a joke. grin

Typical of someone who have never left a particular geo political zone since birth, they are always very tribalistic.

NB: Anambra and Imo are not the same and there is nothing wrong about wearing native attire to promote the Nigerian cultural values.
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by seedsower(m): 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ritajovy:
To me, that's nonsense. In Home Economics, one of the things I was taught about the characteristics of a school uniform is that it should be comfortable.
That traditional wear ain't comfortable especially with the gals. They tie wrapper to school with scarf. Like ,who does that There was one I witnessed one day, the gals wrapper was un-tieing along the way and she kept re-tieing it. Even children wear wrappers to school also. That is not comfortable to me. Most of these classrooms don't have working fans. The ones that do, have power failure to contend with. Biko, let's stick with out simple school uniforms.

Let's promote our culture some other way Biko.

Are you making sense or a feminist?
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by donbenie(m): 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ritajovy:

You don't stay in Anambra obviously. Cos what I see them wear here, sure looks like a wrapper!!
I stay in Anambra and I haven't seen any student wearing wrapper..certainly not many,for THAT to be an issue..

1 Like

Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by nnokwa042(m): 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
Follysho707:
otu nnegi amu nnagi ewu Gambia, angry

1 Like

Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
nnokwa042:
otu nnegi amu nnagi ewu Gambia, angry

Speak English (Make Thunder fire you) as ur language isn't recognized anywhere in the world Baboons!
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by donbenie(m): 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
Michaelpresh:
Seriously I don't support this movement.
Cuz I know how Igbo dress. Their body body is too exposed. Imagine a sixteen year old gal dress half naked to school. How do you expect the male teachers to concentrate.
Soon nah bele bele we gi dey hear.
Nonsense,what do you know about Igbo traditional dressing and what is supposed to be the role of the teachers as per student's dress codes..#CRAP
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by donbenie(m): 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
Follysho707:

Speak English (Make Thunder fire you) as ur language isn't recognized anywhere in the world Baboons!
. Whatever he said certainly wasn't complimentary grin..
But then maybe you got it coming.. cheesy
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by maisauki: 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
Then native doctors should be happy on Wednesdays
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by IkpuMmadu: 11:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
1shortblackboy:
two questions:
how will this promote rapid development
and when they say native what exactly is native and native to where

Is Anambra not better than your osun
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by ClitoPen: 12:01am On Dec 07, 2017
Follysho707:
obvious u r among those whose eyes r for fancy...how does Imo and Anambra state relate?
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by genearts(m): 12:48am On Dec 07, 2017
ionsman:
Bishop David Oyedepo..."If you're not a tither,your windows will not open. Even if one opens,seven more will close"

grin

LMAO... dangote dey pay titthe?? he windows dey close abi
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by 1shortblackboy: 1:44am On Dec 07, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Is Anambra not better than your osun
so u can sit in your house and decide that i'm from Osun okwaiya clap for urself mr sabinus the seer the all knower......kontinue
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by elnoor: 2:24am On Dec 07, 2017
1shortblackboy:
two questions:
how will this promote rapid development
and when they say native what exactly is native and native to where
if it where happen in the north you people you will start shouting this is undeveloped. woh! I greet you wise ppl.
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by chukxie(m): 2:42am On Dec 07, 2017
Cloths, Clothes aren't the same.
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by 1shortblackboy: 2:46am On Dec 07, 2017
elnoor:
if it where happen in the north you people you will start shouting this is undeveloped. woh! I greet you wise ppl.
guy i would respond to ur statement if only i could understand u
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by Alal(m): 3:40am On Dec 07, 2017
Nice and lovely
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by contigiency(m): 4:04am On Dec 07, 2017
It is a welcome development just that this one on this trend is not befitting for an Igbo man attire. I was expecting to see a full dress like isi agu and red caps. This one looks more like a p. e uniform.
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by baddosky1: 4:35am On Dec 07, 2017
Groovenaija360:
It is now an official practice and a law in Anambra state as secondary school students in all LGA's now dress in native cloths to school every Wednesday.

Is this actually a way to promote Nigerian culture.

What do you think?

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/anambra-secondary-students-wear-native-cloths-to-school-every-wednesdays-photos/

Big LIE!
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by IkpuMmadu: 5:27am On Dec 07, 2017
1shortblackboy:
so u can sit in your house and decide that i'm from Osun okwaiya clap for urself mr sabinus the seer the all knower......kontinue

Your not igbo...even the small one you tried to speak is wrong .....Omo Yoruba like you
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by repogirl(f): 6:00am On Dec 07, 2017
This is good. My kids wear theirs on Fridays.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by amakadihot87(f): 6:39am On Dec 07, 2017
Groovenaija360:
It is now an official practice and a law in Anambra state as secondary school students in all LGA's now dress in native cloths to school every Wednesday.

Is this actually a way to promote Nigerian culture.

What do you think?...........that must be Onitsha cos i saw that costume when i went there

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/anambra-secondary-students-wear-native-cloths-to-school-every-wednesdays-photos/
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by Daboomb: 7:28am On Dec 07, 2017
ionsman:
Bishop David Oyedepo..."If you're not a tither,your windows will not open. Even if one opens, seven more will close"

grin

Na God go punish that man, not withstanding that he is rich on blood money and other people's sweat.
Yea, l am not as rich as him but l can PROUDLY SAY l did not take a penny, from anyone's sweat.

Bishop Oyedepo OLEDEPO is a SCAMMER
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by Ladyisi1(f): 7:28am On Dec 07, 2017
Follysho707:

lols is not the state. Is IMO state to be precise
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by Promzyunique(m): 7:30am On Dec 07, 2017
Follysho707:

its not dear, its imo ...dz about Anambra
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 07, 2017
Promzyunique:

its not dear, its imo ...dz about Anambra

Thx for ur warm response.
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by muller101(m): 9:31am On Dec 07, 2017
Follysho707:
if I slap you. Your brain will reset grin
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by Cutestud(m): 9:36am On Dec 07, 2017
Ankara three-piece suits and tie-n-die bikinis ain't exactly African. Roll in the bubas n igeles n danshikis
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by 1shortblackboy: 9:41am On Dec 07, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Your not igbo...even the small one you tried to speak is wrong .....Omo Yoruba like you
I never told u I wss igbo either. As it is ur favorite thing to do to aportion tribes to people u dont know at all u can comtinue doesnt bother me at all
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by IkpuMmadu: 9:57am On Dec 07, 2017
1shortblackboy:
I never told u I wss igbo either. As it is ur favorite thing to do to aportion tribes to people u dont know at all u can comtinue doesnt bother me at all

Why forming igbo
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by jevic(m): 11:10am On Dec 07, 2017
It's cool.
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by BabyGodiva(f): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
Say what
daylyt:

You have falsely accused me. You owe me an apology.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto / Nigerian Mum Pays N1.58k School Fees She Owed In 1969, Principal Writes Letter / Condom Vending Machines In South African Schools To Fight HIV, Pregnancies (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.