Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,863 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays (52134 Views)

Students Wear Isi Agu As School Uniform In Anambra (Photos) / Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating / Students Wear Ankara As School Uniforms In Anambra - Twitter User Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
BabyGodiva:
Say what

You accused me of stealing my own picture. That wasn't cool.
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by BabyGodiva(f): 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
I don’t know why I still doubt you though.
daylyt:

You accused me of stealing my own picture. That wasn't cool.
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
BabyGodiva:
I don’t know why I still doubt you though.

Common. Just say sorry.. you liked that picture abi tongue
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by BabyGodiva(f): 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
If that’s truly you, sorry for the false accusation. Oya Can I rest now?
daylyt:

Common. Just say sorry.. you liked that picture abi tongue
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
BabyGodiva...
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by BabyGodiva(f): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
What
daylyt:
BabyGodiva...
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
BabyGodiva:
If that’s truly you, sorry for the false accusation. Oya Can I rest now?

Yeah I guess so.
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by Icon79(m): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
Nne, would you happen to have any photographic evidence to substantiate your argument?

Because my sources are telling me otherwise.

O pari

Ritajovy:

You don't stay in Anambra obviously. Cos what I see them wear here, sure looks like a wrapper!!
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by effogis: 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
We need quality education and not uniform.
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by tk4rd: 7:04am On Dec 08, 2017
Follysho707:
Isn't this the same state that appointed a "commissioner for happiness"? The state is fast becoming a joke. grin
NONENTITIES EVERYWHERE..
AND YOU JUST JOINED THEM.
GO AND READ THE NEWS WELL.
Re: Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays by badcompany: 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
Education starts from the inside. #repyourculture. #i'mproudtobeblack

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today / Seven English Words You Will Be Shocked To Know You’ve Been Using Wrongly / Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.