Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? (2287 Views)

Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? / Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / Can He Still Be Given A Visa After Getting Married To A Black American (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by Ajeborta20(m): 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
Fellow NL i believe many are regretting coming into existence from Africa and Nigeria precisely.
Now the question is if you were given a chance to change your country of origin which will be your choice?
Mine is where i am now Italy ��
Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by biafraisdead(m): 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ajeborta20:
Fellow NL i believe many are regretting coming into existence from Africa and Nigeria precisely.
Now the question is if you were given a chance to change your country of origin which will be your choice?
mine too is where I am right now, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by geostrata(m): 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
BI......biii.....biiii.....Britain
Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by chukslawrence(m): 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ajeborta20:
Berlin is calling me
Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
biafraisdead:

mine too is where I am right now, Nigeria.

Nigeria for sure
Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by biafraisdead(m): 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
Pidgin2:

Nigeria for sure
that's why I love u.
Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by Ranchhoddas: 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
Switzerland
Japan
USA/Britain/Germany

In that order.
That's my plan for my next incarnations.
Aristocratic families of course...
Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by seunny4lif(m): 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
Nigeria cool cool
Odua Rep

1 Like

Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by wunmi590(m): 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
God bless America cool
Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by Abbeybailey(m): 6:51am On Dec 07, 2017
Coming from a guy who escaped death in the desert on the way to Libya. You must be suffering a whole lot to have to resort to going to Europe through the Sahara desert. That's pitiful.
seunny4lif:
Nigeria cool cool
Odua Rep
Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by Abbeybailey(m): 6:54am On Dec 07, 2017
Amen to that and God bless you and Nigeria too. Hopefully, Nigeria will get it right soon rather than later because Nigeria and Nigerians deserve better.
wunmi590:
God bless America cool
Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by wunmi590(m): 8:06am On Dec 07, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Amen to that and God bless you and Nigeria too. Hopefully, Nigeria will get it right soon rather than later because Nigeria and Nigerians deserve better.

Amen, we hope so
Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by seunny4lif(m): 10:51am On Dec 07, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Coming from a guy who escaped death in the desert on the way to Libya. You must be suffering a whole lot to have to resort to going to Europe through the Sahara desert. That's pitiful.
No, I don't escaped death on my way to Libya
Your stupid America killed Libya

Now run along

3 Likes

Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by Abbeybailey(m): 11:15am On Dec 07, 2017
seunny4lif:

No, I don't escaped death on my way to Libya
Your stupid America killed Libya

Now run along
Okrika wearing yellow eyed village boy. Life must be really tough for you to think journeying through Sahara desert will get you to Europe. Those European countries you are putting your worthless life in danger to go is visa free for many of us and that's why I don't understand your hatred of the Western World. Next time you go through the desert on the way to Libya, you might be auctioned off as a slave.
Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by Cynate(f): 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
Togo grin
Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by seunny4lif(m): 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Okrika wearing yellow eyed village boy. Life must be really tough for you to think journeying through Sahara desert will get you to Europe. Those European countries you are putting your worthless life in danger to go is visa free for many of us and that's why I don't understand your hatred of the Western World. Next time you go through the desert on the way to Libya, you might be auctioned off as a slave.
You just blew your cover grin grin
July 2017
We know who you are

The same America that, your worthless might likely to be killed than in Syria or Iraq
Bros I not hating western World
I dislike America for what she has done to the world
America is worst than Nazi

So, please stay away from Drug

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by DankPineapple: 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
Japanese girls are kawaii and I love the lang
xD
Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by Abbeybailey(m): 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
seunny4lif:

You just blew your cover grin grin
July 2017
We know who you are

The same America that, your worthless might likely to be killed than in Syria or Iraq
Bros I not hating western World
I dislike America for what she has done to the world
America is worst than Nazi

So, please stay away from Drug
Mr Sahara desert. The Mediterranean Sea is not a friendly sea for a journey to Europe on a rickety boat. Get some sense and don't put your life in danger for money. You can hate America all you want because Americans don't give a hoot about you and your ilks in your hell hole trying to survive on peanuts.
Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
Mine would be Biafra (even though it no longer exists as a political entity)
Moot point then I guess
Oh well
Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by seunny4lif(m): 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Mr Sahara desert. The Mediterranean Sea is not a friendly sea for a journey to Europe on a rickety boat. Get some sense and don't put your life in danger for money. You can hate America all you want because Americans don't give a hoot about you and your ilks in your hell hole trying to survive on peanuts.
Wow
Clap for yourself
grin grin

Now go back to your dish washing job grin grin
Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by Abbeybailey(m): 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
seunny4lif:

Wow
Clap for yourself
grin grin

Go back to your cart pushing job at the market square. I doubt if you make $1 a day. No wonder why you trekked through the Sahara desert trying to flee unimaginable poverty God has bestowed on you. Hungry Villaga rat.
Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by Abbeybailey(m): 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
seunny4lif:

Wow
Clap for yourself
grin grin

Go back to your cart pushing job at the market square. I doubt if you make $1 a day. No wonder why you trekked through the Sahara desert trying to flee unimaginable poverty God has bestowed on you. Hungry Village rat.
Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by seunny4lif(m): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Go back to your cart pushing job at the market square. I doubt if you make $1 a day. No wonder why you trekked through the Sahara desert trying to flee unimaginable poverty God has bestowed on you. Hungry Village rat.

Wow
@1$ a day grin grin well at least I can feed myself and my family but you all your life is about loan grin grin
Go and pay your loan
Dish washer grin grin
All the those dish washer calming Americana grin
Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by Abbeybailey(m): 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
seunny4lif:

Wow
@1$ a day grin grin well at least I can feed myself and my family but you all your life is about loan grin grin
Go and pay your loan
Dish washer grin grin
All the those dish washer calming Americana grin
Loser, who feeds a family on $1 a day except a rat like you living in a dungeon. Will be in Nigeria for Xmas and might bring you some nice clothes so that you can throw away that Okrika you have been wearing for years. By the way, you must not be doing a good job of feeding your family by trying to go to Europe through Sahara desert. Keep deceiving yourself thinking you are somebody while poverty is sending you to the great beyond.
Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by seunny4lif(m): 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
grin grin
Those ones you get from Black Friday grin grin
That's nice of you but the last time I check, your family needs those cloths more than me

Can you please tell us your job in US? Mr Dish washer
Abbeybailey:
Loser, who feeds a family on $1 a day except a rat like you living in a dungeon. Will be in Nigeria for Xmas and might bring you some nice clothes so that you can throw away that Okrika you have been wearing for years.
Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by Abbeybailey(m): 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin
Those ones you get from Black Friday grin grin
That's nice of you but the last time I check, your family needs those cloths more than me

Can you please tell us your job in US? Mr Dish washer
I can feed your whole clan without missing a bit. A rat that can't even a visa to Italy is on nairaland making a fool of himself. Will be in Lasgidi in less than two weeks and I will bring you some quality wears instead of the bend me down Okrika you are used to. I might as well throw some money there for you but I am afraid it will all go to bet69 where your ilks are looking for miracle that ain't coming. Meanwhile, enjoy your N200 data while it last.
Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by seunny4lif(m): 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
grin grin
Lol
So, you know bet69 grin grin
You must be great consumer to bet69 grin
So, that's what you used your dish washer pay job salary to do grin
Got you
Abbeybailey:
I can feed your whole clan without missing a bit. A rat that can't even a visa to Italy is on nairaland making a fool of himself. Will be in Lasgidi in less than two weeks and I will bring you some quality wears instead of the bend me down Okrika you are used to. I might as well throw some money there for you but I am afraid it will all go to bet69 where your ilks are looking for miracle that ain't coming. Meanwhile, enjoy your N200 data while it last.
Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by Abbeybailey(m): 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin
Lol
So, you know bet69 grin grin
You must be great consumer to bet69 grin
So, that's what you used your dish washer pay job salary to do grin
Got you
Sorry to disappoint you Bozo, no bet69 in Chicago. We play in the big leagues here and that's why yours truly can afford to travel anywhere in the world and not by the desert. Eat your heart out poverty incarnate. When you get rich from hating America, let me know.
Re: I F You Were Given A Chance To Change Country Which Would Choose? by seunny4lif(m): 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Sorry to disappoint you Bozo, no bet69 in Chicago. We play in the big leagues here and that's why yours truly can afford to travel anywhere in the world and not by the desert. Eat your heart out poverty incarnate. When you get rich from hating America, let me know.
Chicago grin grin
No wonder grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Interview Experience With A Visa Officer At Canada's Port Of Entry / Etihad Airways Continues Africa Expansion With New Flights To Lagos, Nigeria / Are There Any Risk Of Using Another Country Palli/passport To Travel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.