Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

LUCIFER (a Short Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / LUCIFER (a Short Story) (844 Views)

Lucifer's Bride (18+) / Heart Of A Lucifer / Lucifer's Key (book Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LUCIFER (a Short Story) by calcus(m): 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
This is probably my first story in this section. My intention is not to bore anyone but to entertain. I also want to improve as the learning process is continous. Objective criticisms are highly welcome as it is part of the creative process.
Any resemblance to characters in this work either dead or alive is coincidence. THIS IS PURELY A WORK OF FICTION.
Re: LUCIFER (a Short Story) by calcus(m): 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
That night when father stumbled out of the house, i shrieked but Mama wept, if only he knew. No one works out of his presence. Your creator forgives, I DON'T. That night his car rammed into an electric pole. He was roasted. Dead. Not a drop of blood was left in him. I am the most high!
Mama would sit by the fire paying rapt attention to the burning fire. Was she waiting for answers from the fire. Nobody cares. If we ask of Papa's whereabout, she would reply with a smile and sister would swiftly caution us not to ask. We are kids.
We would often go to the river through a lonely path. Akanni questioned sister why she wouldn't allow mama to answer our question. She said papa had gone to another woman.
Whoever lies is a sinner and shall die a terrible death. That night sister was found dead. Crushed by a train. Many parts were missing. Mama cried, i smiled.
*to be continued
Re: LUCIFER (a Short Story) by calcus(m): 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
Akanni would kick a bottle while running home from the market. Father would be waiting to envelope him in his rather large body, he would think. I smiled as i walk majestically behind him, giving every passers-by a mischievous smile.
Mama, so tired stood at our which has become a strange place. Her million seconds of silence is followed by a heavy sigh. As for me, sitting with my arms across my chest has become a rather solitary comfort. I weep.
Mama flashed her torch-light at the corner of my comfort zone. Darkness fades away. The end seems near but Mama ran out screaming at the top of her voice.
Re: LUCIFER (a Short Story) by Nostradamus: 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
calcus cum and continue this masterpiece na,i'd love to see the end of that boy who killed his father and sister.
Re: LUCIFER (a Short Story) by calcus(m): 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
Nostradamus:
calcus cum and continue this masterpiece na,i'd love to see the end of that boy who killed his father and sister.
I will sir.
Re: LUCIFER (a Short Story) by phemorihson(m): 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
[/quote] Comman finish what you start o
Re: LUCIFER (a Short Story) by calcus(m): 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
The slippery ground engulfs Mama's feet as she performs acrobatic skill landing softly on the crates of beer arranged by our neighbour. She lost consciousness. Seven days. Seven was enveloped in coma. No one dares kill an already dead woman, i wondered.
When Mama recovered, i was at her bedside smiling sheepishly. The first person she saw was me and then another me. I thought i should tell her i love her but what came out of my mouth was "never tell the world what you saw". Mama shivered.
At home, our neighbour asked what really happened, she looked at my face and smiled. She told them that she had seen me naked and remembered her oath to Lucifer. She lied. That day she didn't die.
When Mama needed me she had told Lucifer that on my seventh birthday, she would tell the world Lucifer owns me.
That night, i became free. Never fear Lucifer! Tell the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Non Fiction Writers Needed Urgently / Experienced And Dedicated Writers Needed / Smiley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.