Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel (60208 Views)

UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital / Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel / Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Sirwallace(m): 9:04am On Dec 07, 2017
ycmdng:
Readers whats your view?

Explorers
lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israeli's capital is not bravery or boldness. it's arrogance, insensitive and unfortunate. That is what it is.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by NezoLee19: 9:05am On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Anywhich way, I support any action that advances the interest of the state of Israel.

Blind devotion. I can't wait until Israel does something at Nigeria's detriment.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 07, 2017
Caseless:
how do cows like you reason?

They were on their land before the occupiers came. No wonder nothing works for you guys.

The fools who won't sell land to a Hausa man in their region are here telling us it's fine Palestinians are pressed down on their own land.

I blame your poor sense of history. Who killed more than America and Israel ? Who are the bigger terrorists?

The place you find the dumbest comments is on nairaland.

I am not igbo you fool! I am a yoruba man and the land belongs to israel. You can keep foaming in the mouth but the Israelis now have a new capital: One unified and complete Jerusalem!

4 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 07, 2017
NezoLee19:

Blind devotion. I can't wait until Israel does something at Nigeria's detriment.

What is my business with Nigeria? Has it favoured its citizens in anyway? Abegiii leave story jaree

1 Like

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by teeghurl(f): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2017
DengXioping:

A very very dumb move. Trump has clearly proven to be a disaster when it comes to handling foreign policy. First is his poor handling of the North Korean issue, now is the Middle East crisis. Should he go on with this move, the attainment of global peace will be shattered, and what I see is another festering Arab-Israeli War, which will have devastating consequences.
Can you really blame him? According to the report, the US congress has always wanted this change but the previous Presidents have been overriding their decision. I think America is full of shitty leaders taking pleasure in world's unrest.
They just found an ally in Trump ready to dance to their tune.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 07, 2017
cstr1000:

King David defeated the Jebusites in war and took it nearly 5000 years ago and made it his personal city.

Most countries are product of conquest. From the US, to the UK to Nigeria.
And the Jews abandoned it in 70AD
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Princewell2012(m): 9:09am On Dec 07, 2017
cybertyrant:
In as much as am a christain,this move by trump is dangerous,first it will unite muslims both shia and sunni,chaos will erupt,churches will be burnt worldwide,christains in muslim majority communities will be butched,this may trigger world war,the third beast will rise and the world will cry

You're right anyway. But what ever is written is written. And the scripture cannot be broken. What we need now is to accepts Jesus as our Lord and personal saviour. Am an evangelist and am expecting this day to come. I preached in a bus concerning this morning. Even the first big bus I entered this morning one preacher make mentioned of this NeWS and that's why I decided to log into my nairaland account to check it out.

There is no need to fear. God is control, let all the Muslim join together. God Almighty will surely proved himself.

Pls tell someone about Jesus today and that's the only things you need to do as a Christian and not to panic. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by bignero: 9:09am On Dec 07, 2017
Kokolet11:
Oga protest or no protest palestine can't do anything

they actually can

but for every Israeli life lost, isreal takes 2 or 4 of theirs
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by BanevsJoker(m): 9:09am On Dec 07, 2017
Jesse01:
lol oga I no go pick any one, I go try to fix my country, u don't run frm ur problems u fix dem.

# facts.
You and I both know you're lying. Good luck fixing APC's Nigeria.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by smileyoo: 9:09am On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Instigate any more violence and see Muslims killed in their millions. You think trump cares about Muslims? Muslims don’t have a monopoly of violence you know? Maybe this will give the war hawks the opportunity to solve the Islamic terrorism problem.
exactly. they keep on intimidating the whole world, by their acts of terrorism, as if only them 've the monopoly of violence. the world is tired of islamic terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 07, 2017
The Jerusalem Embassy Act has been passed since 1995, out of all the US Presidents since then, only Trump had the balls to implement the law. The people of America have spoken so ya'all should leave Trump the hell alone!

3 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 07, 2017
BanevsJoker:

You and I both know you're lying. Good luck fixing APC's Nigeria.
u sure grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by bignero: 9:11am On Dec 07, 2017
elfico:
I hope so. you seem to be the only sane person quoting me.

oga forget it

if you actually follow up on news WELL in that area, you will see that for every isreali life taken, Isreal takes 2 or 4 lives of palestinains
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:12am On Dec 07, 2017
these useless desert terrorist from Palestinian should join Mohammad in Saudi desert... Jerusalem is Israel capital

3 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Princewell2012(m): 9:13am On Dec 07, 2017
Jesse01:
una dey quote me like say I frm Palestine or I be muslim which am not I just dey talk d truth

That's we are looking at you now. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Ekkhann(m): 9:13am On Dec 07, 2017
plessis:
the jews are nomadic. They were scattered all over Europe. They only had settlements in the middle east.
They were offered Uganda and a part of Australia. But had to settle for Palestine.

Now, seeing what Israel is doing to Palestine, don't you think Australia would be very much Happy that the jews didn't settle in their land?
if your great grandparents were forced into exile and two generations later you had the chance to return home would you accept any other offer to go somewhere else ? undecided
If after you got home and touts had occupied your family land and put up structures would you not drive them out? undecided
Israel is even being lenient, they should sent em all back to Jordan and any other Arab country they spawned out from. Learn to use that brain God gave you and stop disgracing yourself undecided

4 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 07, 2017
Princewell2012:
That's we are looking at you now. cheesy cheesy grin grin
wat shocked

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Donaldomo(m): 9:15am On Dec 07, 2017
senboy204:
Only time will tell if this decision by trump will either be a good one or the other way round but left to me this is a good decision.

If Trump doesn't do it, other machinery will be set in motion to accomplish it. Restoration of Jerusalem is a biblical prophecy that cannot be broken!

3 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Olameen1713: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2017
ycmdng:

the two state boundaries will be determined in the final phase of the deal. Trump did not declare Israel as the sole occupant of Jerusalem. So there are still some open windows for Palestine.

Please substantiate ur claim. He declared Jerusalem as the Capital but not Israel as the sole occupant of it? There's no correlation.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by liasmiram: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I am a Christian and I am bound to support the state of Israel.
. My friend you should be in support of the Palestinians than Israeli if you are a christian as the Palestinians have both Christians and Muslims while state of Is real is basically jewish.

1 Like

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2017
W3xy1:
"On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves" (Zachariah 12:3 NIV).

""when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her"" - Oya also tell me when all nations on earth were against Israel??

grin grin grin

Oga u haven't answered my question. DID GOD SAY THAT JERUSALEM WILL BECOME THE CAPITAL OF ISRAEL

1 Like

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by fellowman: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2017
odigbosky:

Seriously....so you think the mosque in Jerusalem means more to the saudis than the mosque in mecca and medina. That mosque that Muslims back when praying. That mosque was made relevant because of the Arab Israeli conflict. Trust islamic preachers....that mosque is not in the quran.....The Saudi crown would sacrifice that mosque for her to remain as ruler of her kingdom and with money the wahabis can preach anything.

you don't know that temple will be destroyed, even in your Islamic prophecy it is written, Iran is coming after you.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Ekkhann(m): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2017
cstr1000:
The Jews were invaded by the Roman Empire and the ottoman Empire, and the people were scattered through the four corners of the earth like Jeremiah the prophet said nearly 1500 years before.
And God promised to gather them back again to their land.

The region never stopped being Jewish lands. If i leave my house that has being mine for atleast 3000 years, and I refused to sell it, how does it stop it being mine if someone else start living there.?

The only controversy would be if the present Jews there are not the real Jews that were dispersed away by the invading old Empires.
GBAM!

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by alBHAGDADI: 9:19am On Dec 07, 2017
ollah1:

You are a special breed of a religious bigot, your levels of hatred for anything Islam is on another level. Anything about them is false and lies
Ofcourse, everything about them is false and lies cos they can't stand facts.

How can they claim they own Jerusalem cos they have a mosque built on the very ground the temple of the original owners stood?
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Roon9(m): 9:20am On Dec 07, 2017
odigbosky:
Well there will be uprisings and protest across the Muslim world and attacks in Jerusalem and the west bank itself but it will die down. The Israeli are prepared for the shock, the middle east is not strong enough for that. The government of Al Sisi of Egypt wont do anything because he is from the Military and his government depends on the massive military aid from the US government and she has a peace deal with Israel. The Young Crown Prince of Saudi won't really want an issue with the Israelis because he prefers to have them as allies than the Iranians. The Saudis really hate the Iranians trust me. Syria is in shambles, no hope..right now she is a puppet state for the Iranians. Hezbollah in Lebanon and Hamas in the Gaza strip are the main threats. once they start shooting their rockets, the Israelis would go on a bombing spree and there will be civilian casualties. Iran would not want to get itself involve with the US in a war because trust me the Russians won't support them and the Saudis would gladly join in the attack. So we are only going to have nothing bigger than what we have had before and sorry to say most of the casualties would be civilians from both sides but majority would be the Arabs.......

Bros too much wisdom Shar.... You should be lecturing people on "Outcomes"
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by alBHAGDADI: 9:20am On Dec 07, 2017
DengXioping:
Can you kindly feed us with the unadulterated facts pls?
Google up
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 07, 2017
DengXioping:

Is Israel a Christian state? Was the modern state of Israel founded on the basis of Christianity?

I just tire for their myopic thinking caps. Their brains fly out when religion is talked about, like its religion that will put food on their table

4 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by shekauvsbuhari: 9:21am On Dec 07, 2017
elfico:
When you think a president cannot be dumber about the fragility of a region, he goes on and do something like this. When the violence starts I hope he has enough brain in him left to realize its on him.

Edit: Some people quoting me here may have just woken up but in case you lot did not follow world news for a few days, you should know that protests have already been planned in Palestinian cities and towns. And US issued an advisory to its citizens in the region in anticipation of violence. Also telling all their embassies to be on alert. Some of you should TRY to understand when reading, it would really save you some embarrassments.
trump be like- let them protest. After protesting, they can go n die.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Olameen1713: 9:21am On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I am a Christian and I am bound to support the state of Israel.

Blindly?
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by bignero: 9:22am On Dec 07, 2017
plessis:
You are plain dumb. Please explain how Jerusalem belong to Israel. even in the Bible, it was written that Jerusalem was stolen from the jebusites which are the Palestinian Arabs today.

Use your senses. The jews had no country until the Balfour declaration in 1917. Go and get yourself educated.

shut up, if you dont know bible contents

the ways of Acquiring land those days was by CONQUERING..jerusalem was conquered and taken over

use your brain more, theres a difference btw stolen and conquered...i guess the fathers of the jebusites were born on the land?

about belfour...id rather go with my bible, than histroy books written by mere men

Get your facts right, the temple solomon built was in Isreal...but was demolished by the roman empire..
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

The Jerusalem Embassy Act has been passed since 1995, out of all the US Presidents since then, only Trump had the balls to implement the law. The people of America have spoken so ya'all should leave Trump the hell alone!
I hope you will support oga Trump with similar enthusiasm when he declares support for Biafra grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by BanevsJoker(m): 9:22am On Dec 07, 2017
Duru1:

Get your historic facts straight. The area called and known as Palestine included Jordan and Israel. There was nothing such as Palestinian territory until 1965. Jerusalem has being the capital of Jewish state even when it was captured by Othman's Empire. The idiotic land grab by the silly Arabs in Palestine should have stopped before but most European and USA leaders either did not have intestinal fortitude or are closet anti-Semite. Thanks goodness there is man such as Donald Trump who does not give a ratass about some of the goons in Middle-East.
Intestinal fortitude, a.k.a "Guts".

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

US Troops Were Injured In Iran Missile Attack Despite US Denying Casualties -CNN / The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! / Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.