Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel (60202 Views)

UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital / Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel / Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I am a Christian and I am bound to support the state of Israel.

But part of the post reads: Roughly 850,000 people live in Jerusalem -- 37% are Arab and 61% are Jewish, according to the independent think tank Jerusalem Institute. The Jewish population includes around 200,000 ultra-Orthodox Jews, with the rest split generally between religious Zionist and secular Jews. 96% of the city's Arab population is Muslim; the other 4% is Christian.

So how does supporting israel affects, you since majority of people in the same jerusalem are Jews!

1 Like

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by RandomVic(m): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2017
I'm not a fan of Donald Trump but even I cannot deny that this is a good move from Trump.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Olameen1713: 9:23am On Dec 07, 2017
Kokolet11:
keep it on atleast lets agree on this one

Brothers in crime. You shall soon know.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I am a Christian and I am bound to support the state of Israel.

The Israelites that u know today are white men.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 07, 2017
smileyoo:
exactly. they keep on intimidating the whole world, by their acts of terrorism, as if only them 've the monopoly of violence. the world is tired of islamic terrorism.

Islamic terrorism?

Who destoryed Libya?
Who destoryed Syria?
Who destoryed Iraq?
Who destoryed Afganistan?

Yet it's Muslims that are terrorrists.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Ekkhann(m): 9:24am On Dec 07, 2017
Kingofrudy:

Donald Trump will not win second term. He is a bigot and all Muslims will rise against him and chase him out of the White House. Israel must return Jerusalem to Palestine and we will fight it with our strength. You will start seeing actions soon
grin

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by hartson(m): 9:24am On Dec 07, 2017
I will definitely chuk mouth 4 this matter.let me go n come back first
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2017
lekahm:

But part of the post reads: Roughly 850,000 people live in Jerusalem -- 37% are Arab and 61% are Jewish, according to the independent think tank Jerusalem Institute. The Jewish population includes around 200,000 ultra-Orthodox Jews, with the rest split generally between religious Zionist and secular Jews. 96% of the city's Arab population is Muslim; the other 4% is Christian.

So how does supporting israel affects, you since majority of people in the same jerusalem are Jews!

Hatred for Islam and Muslims

1 Like

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by cstr1000: 9:25am On Dec 07, 2017
imhotep:

And the Jews abandoned it in 70AD
They did not abandon it. They were exiled.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Kokolet11: 9:25am On Dec 07, 2017
Olameen1713:

who is this one?
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by deco22(m): 9:30am On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Dont mind those ones jareee, they are far leftist/Globalist news forums. I started hating CNN right from the Campaigns for the 2016 US elections. Most Americans do not even watch CNN, it is like our own NTA.
it's ABC and NBC news people watch sef MSNBC,CNN,Fox are Cable Networks so you pay lot of money before you can watch them.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by speakingbeing(m): 9:30am On Dec 07, 2017
kcmichael:
Fulfilment that the rapture is near,so quit your sins and come to Jesus now

Isreal by all legal standard and biblical prophecy,own Jerusalem no doubt about it.
Palestinians are intruder to the holy of holy city Jerusalem.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Mysselff2: 9:31am On Dec 07, 2017
kcmichael:
Fulfilment of biblical prophecy

And the strong man in the east has got to be Xi Jinpeng

Hmm hmm hmm everything is gradually being fulfilled ,,,,,,

Soon the TRUMP shall sound ( I wonder why the current POTUS is named Trump ) Coincidence

1 Like

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by hotwax: 9:31am On Dec 07, 2017
Donald Trump recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
Well people are afraid of the truth. Jerusalem is a Jewish land. All historical books including quran recognized this fact.
Why?
Jews created Jerusalem 3000 years before Islam or the birth of Mohammed. Why does it belong to muslims suddenly?
Many countries have occupied Jerusalem, they all left because they were all strangers/occupiers.
Babylon occupied Jerusalem, they left because they were just strangers/occupiers
Persians occupied Jerusalem, they left because they were just strangers/occupiers
Romans occupied Jerusalem, they left because they were just strangers/occupiers
Jihadi Islamic ottoman occupied Jerusalem, they built Alaqsa mosque on it, and just because of that, Jerusalem belongs to Arabs/muslims.
The world is messing with truth recently
Ija ebi lenja
Trump is right again

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Ekkhann(m): 9:34am On Dec 07, 2017
ollah1:

You are a special breed of a religious bigot, your levels of hatred for anything Islam is on another level. Anything about them is false and lies
maybe if y'all acted more like humans and less like animals he wouldn't hate you that much undecided

5 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 07, 2017
Olameen1713:

Soon know that what? You will bomb us all out of existence? You cant defeat all progressive and western forces in the World na grin. You better tell your imams to tell the palestinians to make do with Ramallah. Unless you want to fight Israel & America in the 3rd intifada.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by OhiOfIhima: 9:35am On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Do anyhow in Nigeria and the Christians will go their way. The Christians own the natural and human resource this country depends on. Just start any killing tomorrow (Friday) and you and your Islamic Federal Government would be out on a tough spot.
I cant imagine someone wit brain can spew dis thrash from mouth. Where do left ur brain... It seem to me, nothing is there anymore. You are a curse to this generation.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Originality007: 9:35am On Dec 07, 2017
GoroTango:
If only these dumb black Christians know how the Jews feel about them grin

it is non of your business, your fellow Muslim Arab are the worst of all...

4 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 07, 2017
hotwax:
Donald Trump recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
Well people are afraid of the truth. Jerusalem is a Jewish land. All historical books including quran recognized this fact.
Why?
Jews created Jerusalem 3000 years before Islam or the birth of Mohammed. Why does it belong to muslims suddenly?
Many countries have occupied Jerusalem, they all left because they were all strangers/occupiers.
Babylon occupied Jerusalem, they left because they were just strangers/occupiers
Persians occupied Jerusalem, they left because they were just strangers/occupiers
Romans occupied Jerusalem, they left because they were just strangers/occupiers
Jihadi Islamic ottoman occupied Jerusalem, they built Alaqsa mosque on it, and just because of that, Jerusalem belongs to Arabs/muslims.
The world is messing with truth recently
[/b]Ija ebi lenja[b]
Trump is right again

God bless jaree omoluabi. Oodua a gbe wa oo

1 Like

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by bignero: 9:36am On Dec 07, 2017
firstolalekan:

Shut up olodo
More than 90% of the population of the entire Isreal don't even believe in your Jesus.

keep quite illitrate

they believe , but they dont see that he has come already

that being said, by reason of their lineage..they have mercy with God...take it or leave, irrespective of what they do, their brothers with Christians...God has utterd his words and can never be broken

3 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 07, 2017
OhiOfIhima:
I cant imagine someone wit brain can spew dis thrash from mouth. Where do left ur brain... It seem to me, nothing is there anymore. You are a curse to this generation.

See insults? Just do anyhow like i said.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Princewell2012(m): 9:38am On Dec 07, 2017
Jesse01:
wat shocked

Even if buhari make the mistake to condemned it. America and Esreal will take Nigeria as an enemy. grin grin
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2017
ollah1:

Which hatred is more than putting on a suicide vest and blowing up christians and jews? Abeg stop the stale blackmail jaree. Nobody has time to hate you, we are just weary of muslims due to their proclivity to violence.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2017
Ever heard of the 6-DAYS WAR

This one will be a 1 DAY WAR

4 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 07, 2017
imhotep:

I hope you will support oga Trump with similar enthusiasm when he declares support for Biafra grin

I definitely would.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 07, 2017
simijimi:
Ever heard of the 6-DAYS WAR

This one will be a 1 DAY WAR

I have already told them not to bother fighting israel because they would injure themselves: Zachariah 12. The palestinians should just accept ramallah as their capital while remaining law abiding in east jerusalem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Which hatred is more than putting on a suicide vest and blowing up christians and jews? Abeg stop the stale blackmail jaree. Nobody has time to hate you, we are just weary of muslims due to their proclivity to violence.

Which hatred is more than blowing up Muslims in Libya, Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan? You they don't hate Christians, they are only wary of their proclivity of violence
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by xamuelotu(m): 9:43am On Dec 07, 2017
GoroTango:
If only these dumb black Christians know how the Jews feel about them grin
better than the way muslem feel about Christian

1 Like

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 07, 2017
Olameen1713:

Blindly?

Yes.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 07, 2017
ollah1:

Which hatred is more than blowing up Muslims in Libya, Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan? You they don't hate Christians, they are only wary of their proclivity of violence

So what are you going to do about this palestinian issue now?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 07, 2017
ollah1:

My brother I know its hatred. Am just amazed at the way some christians display their ignorance. Them seem not to even understand the biblical prophecy they keep mentioning.

Indeed, Islam is the way.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Priceless200(f): 9:46am On Dec 07, 2017
ollah1:

Islamic terrorism?

Who destoryed Libya?
Who destoryed Syria?
Who destoryed Iraq?
Who destoryed Afganistan?

Yet it's Muslims that are terrorrists.

Are You This DUMB or you're just pretending,? Can any human being ve so clueless. Hian!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

US Troops Were Injured In Iran Missile Attack Despite US Denying Casualties -CNN / The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! / Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.