Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel (60167 Views)

UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital / Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel / Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by adegeye38(m): 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

How and where in the Bible?
Too many to count, Jerusalem (City of David) was a very significant and prominent city in the bible and in Christianity, this move is a fulfillment of a lot of prophesies concerning Jerusalem, as early as the old tetstaments, it also butress the post rapture revelations of a new heaven and a new earth, with Jerusalem as the capital
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
KingOfThisnDat:
Christians believe Jesus is God or the Son of God.

Jews believe Jesus was a false prophet and criminal.

So why are christians happy with Jews on this issue.

I guess its an issue of The enemy of my enemy, is my friend.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by odigbosky(m): 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
lekahm:

But what position do you as a christian place it?

It doesn't belong to the Christians and it doesn't belong to the Muslims. The Christians have Rome i.e seat of papal authority. The Muslims have Mecca let the jews have Jerusalem it won't kill us. We won't die seriously....if Islam is peace why not just give these guys Jerusalem. Its all they want, they dont want to conquer the world like Christians and Muslims. They just want to habe Jerusalem and carry out their business.
Imagine Hamas leader claiming the whole of Jerusalem is the capital of Palestine. You know that can never happen......

2 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
dokiOloye:
Even if there's no single Christian in Israel,I don't care.My only concern is that a Jew will never hurt me as a Christian unlike d muslims and Arabs who are instructed to kill infidels even if for no reason.
As per Arabic being an official language in Israel,that was a very very good and strategic move on their side.
THEY HAD TO LEARN THE LANGUAGE OF THE ENEMY SO THEY COULD ALSO THINK LIKE THEIR ENEMY.
@bolded: How do you explain the below verses:

Luke 19:27

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

2 Chronicles 15:12-13

And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

Matthew 10:34

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

I think the above 3 is sufficient for now.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I dont care. Ya'all should leave me alone ooo.

Lol..........You have admitted your ignorance & hatred for Muslims.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Dotng: 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
Trottle:

Tell them o.

Any Christian supporting the Current criminal "state of Israel" in a bid to spite Muslims must be suffering from the worst form of self hatred, broken consciousness and gross lack of sufficient knowledge of history.
All these grammar over what? You are hyperventilating over nothing. You claim to know why Christians are supporting Israel but it is clear that you are bereft of knowledge of what Christians stand for and a complete sense of history. Half knowledge is dangerous.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by DengXioping(m): 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
It's not a place of veneration for muslims. If it was, they wont have destroyed what was left of the temple. Mind you, the temple or that site doesn't belong to Abraham but the children of Israel.
It wasn't destroyed by Muslims. The first and second temples had been destroyed at an earlier date, and the site was lying in desolation. In fact constructions on the site by Muslims came later. "Almost immediately after the Muslim conquest of Jerusalem in 638 CE, Caliph 'Omar ibn al Khatab , disgusted by the filth covering the site, had it thoroughly cleaned and granted Jews access to the site".
Note: I didn't say the site belongs to Abraham.
...I will like to know what was left of the temple that was destroyed by Muslims?
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by smileyoo: 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
ollah1:

I've googled it and I know virtually everything that caused the chaos in those countries. But you need to be schooled so you won't educate others to be ignorant like you with falsehoods. You time wasn't precious to you when you wrote your gibberish but it is now abi. Decieve yourself pretty well
but you can't re-write the history of these nations, even a pupil know the syria civil war started by president assad brutal suppression of civil protests in syria. pls stop justifying the evil of these arabs and their evil religion for a better world. i 'll no more reply you.

1 Like

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Dotng: 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
lekahm:

So why are christians happy with Jews on this issue.

I guess its an issue of The enemy of my enemy, is my friend.
Far from your conclusion. It is those who do not have a sense of history Christians have or the future that Christians pursue that will think that we are being spiteful. Our main preoccupation is the implication of what this new development portends for the near future which is that the coming of Jesus is at hand. We care less about the sentiments people are bandying about.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
Dotng:

Far from your conclusion. It is those who do not have a sense of history Christians have or the future that Christians pursue that will think that we are being spiteful. Our main preoccupation is the implication of what this new development portends for the near future which is that the coming of Jesus is at hand. We care less about the sentiments people are bandying about.
If this is your view, i can excuse you. But most of your brethrens do not share you line of thought..........

PS : Muslims are also awaiting the coming of christ, which is a major sign, signalling the END OF TIME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
Trottle:

Nigeria will always be "secular" on paper and not in reality.

Like it or not, NO agreement is null or void. No matter what you do or say undecided.

It is our fight too. You don't expect me to keep quiet when my Brothers and Sisters are being persecuted. Imaginary geographical borders do not stop Muslims in other part of the world from being our brothers and sisters. My FIRST loyalty is to my religion.

So Nigeria is a Muslim country? Lol, you can have an Islamic nation, just let the rest of us go. Try any non sense and your Muslim league won’t be able to save you. Useless terrorist!

1 Like

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Priceless200(f): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
ollah1:

You should look in the mirror and tell yourself priceless200 is the dumbest person on Earth. Why don't you simply answer the questions on a post card? Do you have to resort to negative words? Well, I don't expect anything different because you are sentimental

Sighsss...
So typical. Have a blessed day shaa.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Kai! Na lie, musies can't do nada at this point other than blow themselves up on Friday.

Big mistake to suppose that Trump (pbuh) is not taking a calculated risk here...you think your simpleton fears have not been thoroughly considered and found baseless?

The House of Saud is firmly under American control, the fear of Iran and the spectre of losing all their ill gotten wealth keeps them in line;

the Ayatollahs are reeling from years of stiffling sanctions;

Assad is fighting a life or death battle;

Iraq has become the den of every Al Akbar screaming rag head with a death wish;

Pakistan has become the nesting place for all evil spawning talibanning bird and India is waiting in the wings to claim the spoils of any misguided adventure...

Afghanistan totters and burns under the ever vigilant glare of an all seeing CIA...

What will the North Africans collectively do?

Even the Turks have the menace of Kurdistan, Armenia and the judgemental weight of Europe bearing down on them..

Russia has never been a fan of Islam the Chechnian bottom uppers have made sure of that;

Neither is China because of the Uigurs...

and all across the Islamic world, the Sunni-Shiite divide is a constant reminder of why there can never be peace in the middle East....

lol you low IQed wannabe analysts think this announcement is not a calculated risk? Think again punk...

The Islamists can do nothing more than a dead rat at this point...their bark and their bite have become a nuisance the world has come to expect and are even now growing accustomed to...blowing up 3000 hapless rag heads after jumaat on Friday is now no longer news fit for the front pages....

Enjoy yaself dumbo...your profit just got checkmated

Let them know! We wait for their usual violence after Friday prayers.

1 Like

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Ugosample(m): 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
Jesse01:
lies Jerusalem was name jebus be4 David conquer it frm d jebusites Jerusalem was Neva isreal city

tell them
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ugosample:

tell them
dey don't know dis decision trump made, will cause war, so far all countries dey condemned am.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Ugosample(m): 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Surprisingly, nobody has asked why the british have kept quiet since yesterday. They berthed their Aircraft Carriers at the port of Haifa earlier in the week. I want Ollah to comment on this.

Britain and France has condemned the move.

Trump is on his own in this one

1 Like

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by datribune: 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
Dotng:

Relax! We are not fighting the same war.
No one claims Israel to be a Christian nation. Israel has a Christian heritage because everything about Old Testament is about Jewish ancestry. Christians are in support of Israel not because of Judaism or the just because of the Jews but because of everything about Israel past, present and future concerns us as indicated in the New Testament. We are expecting all these things to happen because we know the sign of the times. All these events are important to us because the coming to Jesus is at hand. No one cares about the political correctness or bitterness that others are fighting about. Like I said earlier, we are not fighting the same war. Our interests are not the same and the end goal are not the same.

What sign of d times or fulfilling of prophecy?. How is this kind of reasoning different frm that of d Taliban or d Boko boys who claim to kill innocent people & illegally annex land as fulfilling d will of God?.
Unlike u Christian Talibans, real Christians know that Trump, a racist misogynist who grabs women by d p*ssy is only playing local politics & trying to rally his base of supporters.
A real Christian can never support d Zionist, racist nation of Israel which according to Bishop Desmond Tutu is worse than apartheid south Africa. Just yesterday, d Pope joined d rest of d civilized world to condemn this action which has nothing to do wit Christianity but wit d illegal occupation of indigenous Palestinian land by Zionist settlers.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Dotng: 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
Should the US declare Jerusalem the capital of Israel?
Dr. Jim Denison | December 7, 2017
NOTE: Given the complexity and significance of today's subject, this Daily Article is longer than usual.

"I have determined that it is time to officially recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel," President Trump announced yesterday. After his statement, Palestinian protesters burned photos of the president in Gaza City. By contrast, the walls of Jerusalem's Old City were lit with the colors of the American and Israeli flags.

Why is this such a controversial and divisive issue?

I have been to the Holy Land more than twenty times. Each time, I am amazed again by the complexities surrounding Jerusalem, the religious capital of more than half the world's population.

Rather than make a case for one position, I will survey the history of the Holy City and briefly outline the various arguments on this divisive issue. Then I will ask you to join me in a commitment to two principles that transcend controversy and advance God's Kingdom.

An introduction to Jerusalem

Jerusalem has been continuously inhabited for almost six thousand years. Three millennia ago, it was captured by King David and made the capital of his kingdom (2 Samuel 5:6–10). His son Solomon built his palace and the first temple there (1 Kings 6–7).

Babylon destroyed the city and its temple in 586 BC; they were rebuilt after the Persian ruler Cyrus the Great liberated the Jews in 538 BC. King Herod enlarged the temple and city greatly, but both were destroyed by the Romans in AD 70. Emperor Hadrian rebuilt the city in AD 129–30, naming it Aelia Capitolina. When Constantine became emperor, he changed the name back to Jerusalem in AD 324.

In AD 614, the Persian army conquered the city and destroyed most of its churches. Muslims called the city "el-Quds," meaning "the holy." They believe that the Prophet Muhammad ascended to heaven from a rock in Jerusalem known as the Foundation Stone. (Jews believe this rock is where the creation of the world began and was the location of their temple.) In AD 691, Muslims completed the famous Dome of the Rock over this location. It is the third-holiest site in the world to Muslims (next to Mecca and Medina, the places of the Prophet's birth and death).

The Dome of the Rock and the al-Aqsa Mosque comprise the Temple Mount. The structure enclosing this elevated area on its western side is the famous Western Wall or Wailing Wall. Jews are not permitted to pray on the Temple Mount, so this Wall is their place of prayer closest to where their temple once stood. It is therefore the holiest site on earth to them.

Crusaders conquered Jerusalem in AD 1099 but surrendered it to the Muslim general Saladin in 1187. Ottoman Turks took over in 1517, rebuilding walls around the city. This enclosed area is known today as the "Old City." It is only .35 square miles in size, with a population of approximately 35,000 people, and is located in what is known as East Jerusalem. The larger city of Jerusalem is home to more than 857,000 Jews, Muslims, and Christians.

Jerusalem in the modern era

During World War I, the British army captured the city in 1917. Jerusalem remained under British rule until 1948, when they withdrew from Palestine and Israel declared independence. The new State of Israel gained control of West Jerusalem. However, East Jerusalem came under the control of Jordan, which denied Jews access to their holy sites, many of which were destroyed or desecrated.

During the 1967 Six-Day War, Jewish forces regained East Jerusalem. Jewish and Christian access to the holy sites was restored. Israel left the Temple Mount under the jurisdiction of an Islamic authority (the waqf) but opened the Western Wall to Jews.

To this day, Palestinians regard East Jerusalem as the capital of their future state. Since 1950, all branches of the Israeli government (except the Ministry of Defense) have resided in West Jerusalem. In 1980, Israel declared Jerusalem to be its "complete and united" capital.

In response, United Nations Security Council (UNSC) Resolution 478 ruled this declaration a violation of international law and called on UN member states to withdraw their diplomats from the city. All twenty-four countries that had their embassy in West Jerusalem eventually moved them to Tel Aviv, where eighty embassies now reside.

However, in 1995 the United States Congress passed the Jerusalem Embassy Act, requiring that the American embassy be moved from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Presidents Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama all signed waivers delaying this move every six months, citing security concerns. The US took the position that the final determination of Jerusalem should be part of an Israeli-Palestinian peace resolution.

What the president announced

Yesterday, President Trump officially recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital and announced a plan to move the American embassy there. He also signed a waiver delaying the move another six months. White House officials explained that the waiver decision was necessary since it would take several years to move the embassy.

The president noted in his remarks that the Jerusalem Embassy Act was passed by an overwhelming bipartisan majority in Congress and was reaffirmed by unanimous Senate vote six months ago. Presidents have delayed the move in a desire to advance peace. However, according to the president, "After more than two decades of waivers, we are no closer to a lasting peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians. It would be folly to assume that repeating the exact same formula would now produce a different or better result."

The president noted that Jerusalem is the seat of the modern Israeli government. He therefore considers his announcement "nothing more or less than a recognition of reality." However, he made clear that "this decision is not intended in any way to reflect a departure from our strong commitment to facilitate a lasting peace agreement." He also voiced his support for a two-state solution and called on all parties to "maintain the status quo at Jerusalem's holy sites."

Arguments for this decision

At least four assertions are being made in support of the president's decision.

One: It recognizes reality.

Nearly all the agencies of Israel's government reside in Jerusalem. For this reason, Russia recently recognized West Jerusalem as Israel's capital. Is Israel to be the only nation in the world that is not permitted to choose its own capital?

Two: It strengthens Israel's claim to Jerusalem.

On December 23, 2016, the United Nations Security Council adopted Resolution 2334, calling on Israel to "immediately and completely cease all settlement activities in the occupied Palestinian territory, including East Jerusalem." The US chose to abstain, allowing the resolution to become international law.

This resolution affected not only settlements in the West Bank but also historically Jewish sites such as the Western Wall, the Temple Mount, and the Jewish Quarter of the Old City. The UN resolution forbids renovation or even maintenance of these areas.

UNSC 2334 is part of a larger attempt to undermine Jewish ties to Jerusalem and the Temple Mount. The "Temple Denial" movement claims that no Jewish temple ever existed in Jerusalem. Last week, the UN General Assembly voted one hundred and fifty-one to six (with nine nations abstaining) to adopt another resolution disavowing Israeli ties to Jerusalem.

UN bodies have adopted eighteen resolutions against Israel so far this year. In response, the president's announcement lends America's support to Israel's solidarity with its capital city.

Three: It does not change the status quo in East Jerusalem.

The American embassy will be in West Jerusalem, an area that has been under Israeli sovereignty since its independence in 1948. The status of East Jerusalem will still be resolved through the peace process as before.

Four: It refuses to bow to the threat of terrorism.

Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz responded to the danger of terrorism: "No American decision should ever be influenced by the threat of violence. Terrorists should not have a veto over American policy. If the United States were to give in to threat of violence, it would only incentivize others to threaten violence in response to any peace plan."

Arguments against this decision

At least three assertions are being made in opposition to the president's decision.

One: It escalates the threat of violence.

Some commentators believe that the president's statement will not provoke significant violence. Others claim the Arab world is less centered on the Palestinian cause than in the past.

However, King Abdullah II of Jordan fears that the move could be exploited by terrorists to stoke anger in the region. Saudi Arabia has condemned the plan for this reason; Turkish President Erdogan threatened to cut diplomatic ties with Israel as a result.

The patriarchs and heads of Christian churches in Jerusalem issued a statement warning that this step "will yield increased hatred, conflict, violence and suffering in Jerusalem and the Holy Land, moving us farther from the goal of unity and deeper toward destructive divisions." The US State Department is reportedly bracing for violence at its consulates and embassies as a result of the announcement.

Two: It could undermine the peace process.

A statement from the Palestine Liberation Organization claimed that the US will be "disqualifying itself to play any role in any initiative towards achieving a just and lasting peace" and will "contribute to the further destabilization of the region." The president's announcement might limit the ability of moderate Arab states such as Jordan to support a peace process initiated by the US. It could force Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas to walk away from the peace process at a time when his leadership is vital to its success.

Three: The timing is not right.

The president has stated that his administration is working on a plan for a comprehensive peace in the Middle East. Some argue that yesterday's announcement should have been part of this process.

Conclusion: What we should all agree on

Whether we agree or disagree with the president's decision, we should all agree on two biblical facts.

One: Jesus is the only hope for lasting peace.

The conflict between Israel and Palestine is difficult to resolve in part because both peoples lay claim to the same holy sites. After millennia of animosity between Jews and Arabs, distrust is deep and difficult to overcome. But Muslims around the world are turning to Christ in unprecedented numbers, many after seeing visions and dreams of Jesus. And missionaries to the Middle East tell me that remarkable numbers of Jews are making Jesus their Messiah as well.

We are all sinners in need of a Savior (Romans 10:13). True peace comes only from the "Prince of Peace" (Isaiah 9:7). We should intercede daily for spiritual awakening in this conflicted region of the world.

Two: We must "pray for the peace of Jerusalem" (Psalm 122:6). This is a present-tense imperative for all believers.

Have you obeyed God's command yet today?

https://www.denisonforum.org/columns/cultural-commentary/us-declare-jerusalem-capital-israel/
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Awoleesu(m): 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
dimeji877:
Its just the poor masses am feeling for because when conflict happens, the foolish politicians and their families won't be affected.
. Pray, tell me who's "foolish" here - the victim or the escapist.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by boninho: 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
Please house, Solomon's Temple and the Al-Aqsa mosque, which was built first?
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Trottle: 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

So Nigeria is a Muslim country? Lol, you can have an Islamic nation, just let the rest of us go. Try any non sense and your Muslim league won’t be able to save you. Useless terrorist!

I knew it would later result in gross miscomprehension, subjective emotional outburst and name calling. undecided

Peace
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Trottle: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
Dotng:

All these grammar over what? You are hyperventilating over nothing. You claim to know why Christians are supporting Israel but it is clear that you are bereft of knowledge of what Christians stand for and a complete sense of history. Half knowledge is dangerous.

Are you surr you understand what I'm saying.

Oga kindly read it again, slowly, objectively, and you'll understand my perspective.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
smileyoo:
but you can't re-write the history of these nations, even a pupil know the syria civil war started by president assad brutal suppression of civil protests in syria. pls stop justifying the evil of these arabs and their evil religion for a better world. i 'll no more reply you.

You know nothing but your own evil religion has done worst by destroying countries, killing and rendering Millions homeless
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
Priceless200:

Sighsss...
So typical. Have a blessed day shaa.

You bowed out sincd you can answer the simple questions but you were busying typing nonsesne initially. Have a great day
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by somehow: 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
We have only 4% of Christians in Jerusalem, majority are Zionist and Muslims.

Israel was and is not a Christian country, it's a Zionist/Jewish nation.

I guess alot don't even know this.
skolab4:

It seems you don't know Muslims dominate Jerusalem itself,,,Muslim population outnumbered that of Christian in Jerusalem,,, mosque in its every nooks and crannies , so how does this relegate islam,, you will be giving yourself sleepness night on anything about Islam,, must you always drag Islam to every problem of yours...
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by meetbalo(m): 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I am a Christian and I am bound to support the state of Israel.
u re a xtian, ask urself how many xtians re in jerusalem. Dat place belongs to jews n arabs. Bone sentiment bro. Is trump even a xtian?
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Olabenjamen22(m): 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
imhotep:

you need to study more history

Thank God for the Crusade. They kicked out some of these evil Islamic Jihad who kill, rape and slaughter all christians across the mediterrian sea. Lebabnon was once christian country, Heart of Syria was Christian, Spain, Pershia etc etc all these countries were once Christian until Evil Jihah slaughter and sell em as slave. There were more than 500 battle in history. Hats off to the Crusade that kicked some of these evil extremist muslims. Sadly only save Europe. But proof is @ Mediterrian sea...where acient christian countries were wipe out by Islamic Jihad. Crusade only last 5years when mission completed...i wish they continue...bring back Crusade....God bless them

not even Osama Bin Laden would have disputed the fact that it was a response to several years of Islamic conquest. Christians owe nobody an apology for that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by aariwa(m): 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by somehow: 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
Nigeria as a country (not Buhari) recognises Palestine and has been like that even before Buhari became president. If it was another president that is leading, he'll say the same thing. Stop being clever by half!
Amarabae:
buhari will certainly be involved because the Islamic leaders are calling for an emergency meeting.
Buhari is an ally of Palestine and Israel knows that.
He confirmed his alliance in his UN speech.
E Don de hot
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by somehow: 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
Out of ignorance I presume. Why not Vatican?
Alcatraz005:

I know they are jews but we christians hold Israel in HIGH esteem.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by drakeli: 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
Why God will not continue to bless America for this kind of move? God bless America joor. God bless America jare.

1 Like

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by wisdompeters35(m): 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
Isaiah 45..
Alcatraz005:

How and where in the Bible?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) / Kase Lawal May Cost Clinton The American Presidency / President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.