Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Problem With Throttle Pedal - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Problem With Throttle Pedal (833 Views)

Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS / Stiff Throttle Pedal Rx 330 / Driver Calls 911 While Going 100mph After His BMW X5's Throttle Gets Stuck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem With Throttle Pedal by stanlotion(m): 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
I use a 1999 Camry. Noticed recently that my throttle pedal sometimes hangs after a stop and I want to zoom off again. It will hang for some seconds before responding. Took it to the mechanic who oiled the cables and it stopped for a few days. Now it is back again. Pls what could be the cause and the possible solution to this. All the gurus in the house, pls help.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Weekend Data Packages And Telecom Subscription / *abuja* Master Module For S500 2000/01 Model / 5 Things You Will Never Know About Auto Self Driving Cars Unless You Were Told

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.