Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years (24601 Views)

Did You Do This During Your Undergraduate Years? / Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied / Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years by sexymonkey(m): 10:22am On Dec 08, 2017
sameereinstein:

Studied chemistry and we had to do quantum for a single year...I must admit it's challenging at first but if u have a good background in calculus, the rest na moimoi....
Till tomorrow I still dey feel schrodinger amand en stupid cat
u've said it all.
Re: What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
encryptjay:
This is serious grin I hail ooo
lols u understand the drills?
Re: What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years by encryptjay(m): 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
lols u understand the drills?
Boss, I comot cap. Even if na German, you are willing to speak sef grin
Re: What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
kennygee:

As long as I dey use am and e dey recognized outside Nigeria, your opinion dey ur pocket.
shut up u dis mediocre woman. Using your worthless degree to work as a saleswoman with 10k salary per month speaks of your mediocrity.
I pity you
Re: What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years by ga6992: 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
gbenglex:
Citizenship Education. .... i hate that course like kilode in my year 2. dnt knw why they included it among moi course outline as an INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING student
. guy which skul did u study this course
Re: What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years by aieo(m): 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
bodee:
yea, as a student, you did SSC 104 Introduction to Political Science?
yea i did it,
Re: What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
encryptjay:

Boss, I comot cap. Even if na German, you are willing to speak sef grin
the power of women.
Efik/Ibibio guy wia i be i was forced to search 4 her tribe's dialect using translator just to impress her.
HMM FEAR WOMEN
Re: What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years by Vicky10: 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mathkid007:
True talk.... dat Frobenius method in solving D.E is too difficult and useless. Anytime I see Xo as a singular point, It always weakens me cos I know am goin to pass through the stressful and long method of Frobenius.

BTW....MAT 326 (Complex Analysis II) was the most useless course I studied

especially looking for those indical solutions
Re: What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years by makky555(f): 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
just flash/call me. Lost my whatsapp enabled phone last week. Currently using a manageable phone that has non whatsapp features. Will get a phone soon.
Call me let's talk.

odo méésan odo mééfa mèérén maaru maaru méèta mejì méénè/okan méèsan

Re: What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
makky555:

dnt u gerrit?
Re: What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years by makky555(f): 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
dnt u gerrit?

Naa
Re: What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
makky555:

Naa
which means you are not from itshekiri
Re: What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years by ga6992: 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
femi4:
Engineers in society
Use of library
. futminna
Re: What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 11:17am On Apr 27, 2021
CSC 200 and CSC 300 (Computer Application)

GST 104 (Science and Society) GST 102 (Logic and Philosophy).
Man know thy self
Re: What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 11:18am On Apr 27, 2021
Mekanus:
Entrepreneurship, the course content has nothing to do with what we know about reality.

Sounds like Unical to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Releases Post Ume Result. / Damilola Babola Wins Mr University Africa Competition 2016 / Solve This Simple Maths Question If You Can!::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.