Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Man Shares Photo Of SARS Police Officers Looking Like Armed Robbers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shares Photo Of SARS Police Officers Looking Like Armed Robbers (2606 Views)

Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead / Woman Crippled By Police' Stray Bullet - Toyin Abraham Shares Photo / 8 Things You MUST Do To Avoid SARS/Police Harassment. No 4 Is Important (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Photo Of SARS Police Officers Looking Like Armed Robbers by IamHeWrites: 1:39am On Dec 07, 2017
This Nigerian man named Horlarwhaley Ategbero has just taken to Facebook to call out SARS and he has gone viral as his post now has almost 7k shares, 3k likes and 1.4k comments his post read;
“You cant move freely in your country without being extra careful not to run into Sarz, It not that you are criminal but the harassment on youth is getting out of hand, they dont care about criminals , all they do is Target young boys with good phones and cars.. the pictures above are supposed to be Policemen looking like Highway Armed Robbers #EndSARS and return police to civil duties! ……..DONT JUST CLICK LIKE ….SHARE IT”

See some reactions below;
Maureen Ujunwa "Hope u have jobs for them oo na ekwu nke di na tara from Libya no food and houses for them unu na ekwukwa Maka di Sars. Najia will turn to war zone soon"

Anthony Omibeku "What credibility have they got dressed like that ? Do they look official ? Do they look as though they representing the government ? Unprofessional dress sense creates a unprofessional attitude to their role, dress smart act smart !."

Patrick Joe "I thunokha These bastard collected the sum of 70k on my hands saying that I’m a yahoo guy because they saw me with expensive phone on my hands, that was back then when I was in Nigeria"

Harry F Pola "SARS father well well. Work when my great grand papa work when I they collect the salary now. Na SARS they want worry me and my others worker. SARS go hear word very soon. Na wahala for who nor get oooo"

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/nigerian-man-shares-photo-of-sars.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Man Shares Photo Of SARS Police Officers Looking Like Armed Robbers by zainmaxwell(m): 1:45am On Dec 07, 2017
Re: Man Shares Photo Of SARS Police Officers Looking Like Armed Robbers by Chicagoesontop: 2:01am On Dec 07, 2017
Make i pack here wait for the troll to start !
Re: Man Shares Photo Of SARS Police Officers Looking Like Armed Robbers by Oluwaseydex(m): 2:31am On Dec 07, 2017
lol where are the trolls
Re: Man Shares Photo Of SARS Police Officers Looking Like Armed Robbers by pkang: 2:32am On Dec 07, 2017
The person above me has said it all. However the person below me has a meaning contribution. Who SARs epp. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photo Of SARS Police Officers Looking Like Armed Robbers by Archangel15: 2:50am On Dec 07, 2017
They are coming for you.
Re: Man Shares Photo Of SARS Police Officers Looking Like Armed Robbers by Nobody: 3:42am On Dec 07, 2017
Though I be cummando..... But when I see SARS I dey turn Mr bean.

E still get one wey I dey target for my area. One on one in a bush with him is all I ask dear lord.

5 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photo Of SARS Police Officers Looking Like Armed Robbers by Kuluosha(m): 4:23am On Dec 07, 2017
See how then be self.bunch of criminals

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photo Of SARS Police Officers Looking Like Armed Robbers by nwoke37: 4:46am On Dec 07, 2017
Re: Man Shares Photo Of SARS Police Officers Looking Like Armed Robbers by tochivitus(m): 5:31am On Dec 07, 2017
Say wa naw?

1 Share

Re: Man Shares Photo Of SARS Police Officers Looking Like Armed Robbers by Partnerbiz(f): 6:31am On Dec 07, 2017
Nawao.
There is no single family that has not had issues with these peeps.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photo Of SARS Police Officers Looking Like Armed Robbers by shosky1794: 7:08am On Dec 07, 2017
These people are part of the Nigeria Police and I'm sure there's an official uniform for personnel of the Nigeria Police, so why are they allowed to always dressed like riffraff

5 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photo Of SARS Police Officers Looking Like Armed Robbers by columbus007(m): 7:48am On Dec 07, 2017
People who go to facebook and be spelling their names like this one are not taken seriously by me,to me they are kids,this one deserved to be taken by SARS,horlaywhaley agbero.
Re: Man Shares Photo Of SARS Police Officers Looking Like Armed Robbers by gbzed(m): 9:10am On Dec 07, 2017
columbus007:
People who go to facebook and be spelling their names like this one are not taken seriously by me,to me they are kids,this one deserved to be taken by SARS,horlaywhaley agbero.

Mumu it's Ategbero not agbero
Re: Man Shares Photo Of SARS Police Officers Looking Like Armed Robbers by Sunexy(m): 9:25am On Dec 07, 2017
cummando:
Though I be cummando..... But when I see SARS I dey turn Mr bean.

E still get one wey I dey target for my area. One on one in a bush with him is all I ask dear lord.
U wan rape am for bush??

Re: Man Shares Photo Of SARS Police Officers Looking Like Armed Robbers by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 07, 2017
I hate these people with Passion.. Hungry mofos
Re: Man Shares Photo Of SARS Police Officers Looking Like Armed Robbers by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 07, 2017
Sunexy:

U wan rape am for bush??
Abeg no kill me with laff.....my chest
Re: Man Shares Photo Of SARS Police Officers Looking Like Armed Robbers by xarookqh(m): 9:47am On Dec 07, 2017
See them feeling like The Expendables undecided

Re: Man Shares Photo Of SARS Police Officers Looking Like Armed Robbers by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:09am On Dec 07, 2017
How arm robbers dey dress
Re: Man Shares Photo Of SARS Police Officers Looking Like Armed Robbers by Obudupikin: 11:37am On Dec 07, 2017
These ones look responsible na...

Wait make I get liver snap the ones wey dey block boys for this area.

They get dred,very bearded,walk around with cutlasses,axes and planks.

They look dirty and unkept. Some of them dey fly colours self. cheesy

I go take photo wen I don write my will. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Photo Of SARS Police Officers Looking Like Armed Robbers by Olibboy: 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
sarz is here. who is talking about us? be calm sarz on the beats. #lol

(1) (Reply)

Police Detain Clarence Peters Over The Death Of Video Vixen, Kodak / Gay Sex Predator Sodomized Two Burglars Who Broke Into His Home. / Pandemonium In New Benin Market Benin City As Hausa Guy Beheads Market Woman's H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.