Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,386 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead (45742 Views)

Police Release Photo Of Officer Who Shot Dead Gafaru Buraimoh In Ajah, Lagos / President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle / Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, Shot Dead By Police In Lagos On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by Newsmic: 7:48am On Dec 29, 2022
The spokesperson of the Lagos state police command, SP Benjamin Hundeyin, has shared the photo of ASP Dambri Vandi, the officer who allegedly shot dead Lagos lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, at Ajah roundabout on Christmas day, December 25, IGBERETV reports.

He posted the photo on his Twitter page and wrote;

"The investigation report was earlier today forwarded to the Force Headquarters, Abuja for further necessary action."

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1608134608100392964?t=Ese0HEckIHs_PY_xthUqBQ&s=19

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by emnite(m): 7:52am On Dec 29, 2022
Why is he still in that cloth?
Killer police tufiakwa

106 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by WibusJaga: 7:56am On Dec 29, 2022

See his monster face. embarassed

Now every Xmas day will be a day of mournful remembrance for the Bereaved family.

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:19am On Dec 29, 2022
Tinubu is the founder of One Billion Boys for Mushin.

If you like vote for am 2023, na after elections una go hear am

68 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by Impregnable101: 8:19am On Dec 29, 2022
Thanks for sharing the picture. Anything other than a death sentence, we go give am our own judgement inside the street, no matter how long it takes

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by dplordx(m): 8:19am On Dec 29, 2022
They are all alike: wretched, dirty and ugly as a gorillas.
Totally unprofessional, and worse than the criminals they are supposed to stop, because atleast, you will flee on seeing a criminal, but these scums will stop you and even kill you if you dont stop.
I was recently arrested in Lagos for taking 1 way --- although I blame myself due to the severe flooding which blocked my path: I never knew in Lagos, you must destroy your car or else you will be nabbed by the insane and senseless task force Sanwo-Olu asked to extort Lagosians.
Imagine police officers using iphones promax, all of them oh -- I was inside their bus for over 4 hours before they collected 90k from me! This what the Lagos State Police has become under Sanwo-Olu -- a gang of extorters whose focus has shifted away from security, but just milking the terrified citizens dry. Sanwo-Olu, well done.
I mean, how can killers be the one walking around, calling themselves Police Officers in a city like Lagos.
This year election, I am voting for BAT, but I am NEVER ever voting for Sanwo-Olu again; and will happily cast my vote for anyone else.
The guy has lost control of this Lagos Police totally. What is a governor that can't control the security agency in his own state?

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by bonechamberlain(m): 8:19am On Dec 29, 2022
angry
The NPF and to an extent the entire Nigerian security apparatus is just a continuum of the colonial security structure which was meant to first, safe guard the whites and the interest of Britain.

Now their job is to safeguard the politicians first, then the wealthy and protect their interests.

You can imagine an officer with the rank of ASP behaving like a tout. Probably he became an ASP due to the number of years he has spent in the force. This is why non-commissioned officers hardly attain or surpass that rank till they retire.

The recruitment process of our security personnel should be a cause for worry.

25 Likes

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by Triangles1(m): 8:20am On Dec 29, 2022
Enough of this news, let the dead rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by malali: 8:20am On Dec 29, 2022
May her soul RIP.

The political class is actually happy the police terrorizes the citizens......that way they can intimidate the citizenry at will.

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by LibertyRep: 8:20am On Dec 29, 2022
They will most likely make him a scape goat to satisfy the public outcry.

Where is the officer that killed a man in that same division a while ago?

How about the police officer in the Speaker's convoy that shot and killed a newspaper vendor sometimes ago?

Who will take responsibility for the couple killed by the convoy of a Senator in Akwa Ibom?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by MrOposter: 8:20am On Dec 29, 2022
Because the lady he shot dead was a lawyer, she how swift the police force were in prosecuting the mumu man. But if its the casual Bukky, Chioma, Halima on street, no one will give a f**k about them. It will be swept under the rugs as usual.. Hypocrites

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by mu2sa2: 8:20am On Dec 29, 2022
The law says he's innocent until proven guilty, even as he committed the offence in the presence of witnesses and he himself isn't denying culpability. Now, he will be charged to court and the lawyers will defend him vigorously. The case will go all the way from the High Court to the Court of Appeal and in about 8-10 years ends up in the Supreme Court. If you're thinking the culprit doesn't stand a chance of eventually getting an acquittal, there's no need to call you, I'm sorry, a mumu. He may even be admitted to bail while the trial lasts. Let's also not forget that even if convicted, if he can connect the dots -getting a pardon in Nigeria isn't rocket science.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:20am On Dec 29, 2022
Evil is written all over his face.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by haconjy(m): 8:20am On Dec 29, 2022
Good
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by moscow007: 8:20am On Dec 29, 2022
This man has ruined Christmas for the Raheem family for the rest of their life, its saddening.

What is scary and worrisome is till now nobody can point to any logical explanation for this daylight murder!...she wasn't resisting, have no prior dealings with d officer, not a yahoo boy or even gal, not a suspect of any kind, just shot and killed in broad daylight for being a Nigerian in Thiefnibu's Lagos State.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by CharleyBright(m): 8:20am On Dec 29, 2022
Killer in uniform.
The reason why we still have trigger happy killers in force uniforms is because no President of Nigeria have ever come out to make Press conference and give stern warnings to all policemen and ensure IGP and State Police Commissioners are held responsible for any senseless killing.
Once a state police commissioner understands that his job is on the line, he would ensure that no trigger happy policeman ruin his career and the senseless killings will stop.
All it takes is for Buhari to make a Press conference on these killings and give stern warnings.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by opalu: 8:20am On Dec 29, 2022
That Law of Moses needs to be put into the constitution. Kill and be killed.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by GoodCane: 8:20am On Dec 29, 2022
Why is the man still alive? angry

President Peter Obi is coming to rearrange and liberate this country. APC and Tinubu have destroyed this country beyond redemption. Ordinary to reform the Nigerian police, they cannot. Thank God obi is coming to fix this country

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by chrisxxx(m): 8:21am On Dec 29, 2022
It is quite unfortunate. This man has devastated his family. He has finished his career. To be a police Asp he would have spent over 25 years in service. That has vanished. Anger no good.
To everyone as well reduce English when addressing police on patrol. They most times are not happy. Their job is usually competitive as they make returns to the Oga who has sent them to the road. Aside and outside that they might have been on the road all day long famished and thirsty. They are humans. Sometimes they are tired and have no time for prolonged questioning of their actions. If you have anything it doesn't matter just 500 naira u don Waka go where u dey go. I do this a lot and most of them know me.

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by Tannhauser(m): 8:21am On Dec 29, 2022
angry
Why them no touch am, even if na small? angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by Doyou2019: 8:21am On Dec 29, 2022
Endsars couldn't solve this problem because of animals amongst us civilians, who not only look like this murderer, but also have a heart so ugly as his. Her blood is on the unfortunate heads of all of you who joined politicians to scuttle ENDSARS.
It cannot be well with you all.

RIP Bolanle

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by AgubataAkokwa: 8:21am On Dec 29, 2022
He's a tilumbu urchin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by Mayorteddy59: 8:21am On Dec 29, 2022
Devil in human form
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by clinician2x: 8:21am On Dec 29, 2022
It's unfortunate. Death is at every corner in this country. Na why I just park indoors, I never start my car since 23rd December. Next year we start abeg. Everywhere is rowdy.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by Agroo2: 8:21am On Dec 29, 2022
This is ridiculous
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by Brendaniel: 8:21am On Dec 29, 2022
It is well....
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:21am On Dec 29, 2022
Was it jealousy and envy that made you to extrajudicially kill her on Christmas Day?

Or it was a slip of finger on your trigger?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by frenzy48: 8:21am On Dec 29, 2022
mere looking at him,you can see he's mentally deranged.na dis same person police give work.
Do the npf undergo mental evaluation for their officers once on a while

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by Cantonese: 8:21am On Dec 29, 2022
Which kind name be that? Dambri Vandi. Where is he from? He looks like Frankenstein the monster. He’s cup of wickedness filled up. He’s trousers are so dirty looking and inspite of his official rank, he looks like a bricklayer.

This Lekki - Ajah axis continues to experience vicious attacks by very violent police personnel, after the endsars issue. I hope the state police command can do something about that Ajiwe police station.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by Moh247: 8:21am On Dec 29, 2022
He looks like a criminal
Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by Lionstep: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2022
Ok...... just that Nigeria doesn't practice firing squad again, and before you know it he is back to the street again.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police PRO Shares Photo Of Officer Who Shot Lawyer, Bolanle Dead by fasho01(m): 8:22am On Dec 29, 2022
See the ugly orangutan looking like a killer sef angry He needs to be sentenced to death as well no 2 ways about it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ajayi Oladele: Army To Pay N50m For Beating Father Of Three To Death / EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars / Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.