Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) (27416 Views)

2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia / MOUAU Students Protest, Graduates Of 2 Years Yet To Undergo NYSC Experience / University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) by seunadebisi(m): 8:01am On Dec 07, 2017
Unknown persons on Tuesday night vandalized the grave of late Uganda’s billionaire businessman, Ivan
Ssemwanga. Ssemwanga, late husband of socialite Zari Hassan, was laid to rest at his ancestral grounds in Kayunga in May 2017. He was buried with wads of cash and bottles of wine.
read more and view photos here: http://seunexloaded.ga/site-forum-view.html?to-forum=3395
Re: NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) by Prognose: 8:02am On Dec 07, 2017
Three things come to mind when looking at this picture :

1. Fire hazard

2. Colourful work of art

3. That girl's boobs.

You went back to check for the boob's didn't you? wink
Re: NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) by Artzdanielsz(m): 8:08am On Dec 07, 2017
see loot.where are the confra guys
Re: NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 07, 2017
Live offcamp they no gree.

1 Like

Re: NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) by ijoba22(m): 8:14am On Dec 07, 2017
cummando:
Learners
Once in school I cooked beans with street lamp Futa 2008, Abiola hall
bro explain how u do it am kinda comfuse oo
Re: NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) by toyota3(m): 8:17am On Dec 07, 2017
acme6:
Live offcamp they no gree.
why you no pay house rent for person!. Abeg leave trash for lawma
Re: NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 07, 2017
toyota3:
why you no pay house rent for person!. Abeg leave trash for lawma
Why so mad?
Re: NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) by Kennedymac(m): 8:29am On Dec 07, 2017
ifyonuoha:
Take A Look At What NASU Strike Has Done In MOUAU. Opportunity For Crime.

these are students living within the school hostel and the generator operator is also on strike. And also the bore hole attendants. as a matter of fact, about 3 phones and chargers were stolen immediately the generator these students were using was shut down. so NASU strike and the rest are creating crime.
bro pls check ur mail ASAP I sent u an email
Re: NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) by obedugo(m): 8:31am On Dec 07, 2017
This post is fake and a big fat lie, what is the name of the place, which lodge or hostel? This is my school and we're learning comfortably.
Re: NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) by Brillantman: 8:44am On Dec 07, 2017
I will like my phone to be with me off rather to be somewhere on
Re: NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) by joe120120(m): 8:50am On Dec 07, 2017
Nigeria government is the worst government on this planet( earth) .They don't value education with all avenue that they pronounced as to finance education.
die Nigeria die 4ever
Re: NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) by sirusX(m): 9:04am On Dec 07, 2017
I wonder if this would afffect their battery capacity
Re: NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) by Codyt(m): 9:04am On Dec 07, 2017
cummando:
Learners

Once in school I cooked beans with street lamp
Futa 2008, Abiola hall
Futarian sighted!!!
Re: NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) by muller101(m): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2017
swiz123:
Larrysun.... Call Peter black and John balewa for me... I've got a job for them
This time they will be caught cheesy
Re: NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) by ifyonuoha(m): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2017
obedugo:
This post is fake and a big fat lie, what is the name of the place, which lodge or hostel? This is my school and we're learning comfortably.
computer village....
Re: NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) by Spaxon(f): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2017
Justdare:
cheesy cheesy
Make we try am?
OYO is ur case o
Re: NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) by Basildvalour(m): 9:37am On Dec 07, 2017
obedugo:
You know LEKEVU? That's his shop
Re: NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) by Oweku: 9:39am On Dec 07, 2017
ifyonuoha:
Take A Look At What NASU Strike Has Done In MOUAU. Opportunity For Crime.

these are students living within the school hostel and the generator operator is also on strike. And also the bore hole attendants. as a matter of fact, about 3 phones and chargers were stolen immediately the generator these students were using was shut down. so NASU strike and the rest are creating crime.
Same way we were charging our phones in school that year... Next thing na gun shot; I run leave my slippers... Na xo dem take carry almost 30phones with ease.. Just with a gun shot..
Re: NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) by 400billionman: 9:42am On Dec 07, 2017
Tallesty1:
Not even the Jehovah witness can convince me to plug my phone there and leave it for any reason.

The rocket science minister no go see this one and the zombified followers will not tell him what's going on.

You mean Fashola ?

Nah him be minster of Electric ?
Re: NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) by Imoemi(m): 11:15am On Dec 07, 2017
Lol.... This is my school ooo
Re: NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) by Hyinkar97(m): 11:16am On Dec 07, 2017
Ogashub:
Senseless post with stupid caption......what are the students still doing around the school premises when there's strike...its almost Christmas for God sake can't they go home and resume next year....only a fool will charge his phone in this kind of a place...better for my phone to be off for 3days than to charge it at risk....imagine if a trailer fails break and crushes them there....our youth need serious help and orientation on the use and addiction of smart phone because 98% of the people charging phones there I doing so to chat and access social media later
You foolish gan! Who tell you say classes no still dey hold?

Re: NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) by nbuli(m): 11:28am On Dec 07, 2017
you're a bastard
Re: NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) by Pearl05(f): 11:40am On Dec 07, 2017
swiz123:
Larrysun.... Call Peter black and John balewa for me... I've got a job for them

No try am ooo. Students are not smiling.
Re: NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:41am On Dec 07, 2017
nawa o
Re: NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) by Promiseisaac(m): 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
Am There Currently, Here Na Die Lol
Re: NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) by Teeboi56: 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
See phones chai
Funny

Na so some people wrote it here on nairaland yesterday say if phone reach 100% make we no charge it full again ontill a month
Re: NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) by mizznutrition(f): 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
Tallesty1:
Not even the Jehovah witness can convince me to plug my phone there and leave it for any reason.

The rocket science minister no go see this one and the zombified followers will not tell him what's going on.
wetin concern Jehovah witness na
Re: NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) by franozx: 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
my school...even labs are locked.. God help us...
Re: NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) by moxygunshot(m): 12:13am On Dec 10, 2017
Ogashub:
Senseless post with stupid caption......what are the students still doing around the school premises when there's strike...its almost Christmas for God sake can't they go home and resume next year....only a fool will charge his phone in this kind of a place...better for my phone to be off for 3days than to charge it at risk....imagine if a trailer fails break and crushes them there....our youth need serious help and orientation on the use and addiction of smart phone because 98% of the people charging phones there I doing so to chat and access social media later

First, does that look like a tarred road to u, where will d trailer come from
2 students that chose to stay without light nd water will have a very good reason for staying behind, most if them have project work that they just can't leave unattended while others have business that they run nd is making them money

So pls, back off
Re: NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
mizznutrition:
wetin concern Jehovah witness na
I kinda like 'em

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jigawa-born JAMB Candidate Scores Highest With 311 (photo) / Nuhu Bamalli Poly.(nubapoly) Zaria-kaduna State Info / Ufuoma Peace Oghenerume Called To Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.