Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos (31809 Views)

NASU Strike Hits Universities Hard, Students Battle Filth, Water, Power Problems / ASUU ‘Thinking Of Another Strike’ - See Reactions / ASUU Calls Off Strike: See Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by Naijafinix: 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
This Morning, as at 6:48am the school management in charge of water supply shut down all their motor tanker that supplies water to both boys and girls hostels, Ladies went into some near by houses outside the campus to get water….

For more Photos & Details; https://naijafinix.com/education/university-of-abuja-girls-struggling-to-get-water-due-to-nasu-strike-see-photos/

Long Enough, One of the School management came to their help and opened the over head tank…..

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by HungerBAD: 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nothing lasts Forever.

Once upon a time, this University was the dumping ground for the children of the rich and super rich, and once in a while one Ajepako will sneak in.

Sunday my friend left Lagos a complete " Pako" like me for this school after he got admission when the school was still in school in Nigeria.

But he came back an "Ajebutter" one semester later.

All those Ministers Children no dey there again?

Na the school don fall like this?

6 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by dingbang(m): 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
Na wa.. Sha make I keep quiet

8 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by dingbang(m): 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
[quote author=Naijafinix post=64945439][/quote]lol.. That girl for the picture... E go just do me like say I dey toast my fellow man.. Muscles for woman na turn off
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by femolacqua(m): 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
Na wha oh
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by tyup(m): 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2018
it's nothing new.....been going on in UI weeks ago. that the season you see how humble girls are

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by OneCorner: 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
Na diz ugly grand mama u dey call university girls

8 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by durubennie(m): 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
Na WA oo dis one no b news Na.. Come Madonna make u see real suffering.. angry

7 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
grin
#Shithole

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by Obudupikin: 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
I tire for this country. I just tire.
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by YungMillionaire: 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
R these the ones that service the senators and legislooters?

4 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by tsleazy(m): 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
these girls are not fine, they should come to UNIBEN and learn

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by Deckline(m): 11:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
This is not a new thing jare. La fetch la baff
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by jonero4(m): 1:36am On Feb 11, 2018
d grl on first photo is my spec
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by matgold(m): 7:23am On Feb 11, 2018
Ok
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by thesettingz(m): 7:24am On Feb 11, 2018
2019 almost done and dusted

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by Flexy2vybes(m): 7:25am On Feb 11, 2018
WAWU
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by dkronicle(m): 7:25am On Feb 11, 2018
Chaii even the water is clean gan. God is their strength
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by tballeyy(m): 7:26am On Feb 11, 2018
Non sense post

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 11, 2018
Fine girls dont fetch water by themselves, others do it foe them ...kapish cheesy wink

tsleazy:
these girls are not fine, they should come to UNIBEN and learn

4 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by olu690(m): 7:27am On Feb 11, 2018
Nonsense school.. watin concern NASU with water again
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by Oletubo(m): 7:27am On Feb 11, 2018
In the mid 90s, students of Unigwags were living like Kings and Queens in their respective hostels.
Nigeria we hail thee!

7 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by sucky(m): 7:28am On Feb 11, 2018
Naija which way.....well am new here show me some love #happy sunday

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by Homers123(m): 7:28am On Feb 11, 2018
You struggle for everything in Naija if you don't know someone who knows someone that knows someone somewhere important.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by goodnewscliff(m): 7:29am On Feb 11, 2018
body odour ti take over
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 11, 2018
Nigeria is a shameful joke..
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by rawtouch: 7:30am On Feb 11, 2018
grin
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by wokemzine: 7:33am On Feb 11, 2018
cry

Even water that doesn't need refinery too.
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by ubath(m): 7:34am On Feb 11, 2018
No be water I dey see for ground kò?
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by lonelydora: 7:35am On Feb 11, 2018
Why won't Trump call us 'shi.thole' country?

Reminds me years back in UNN when we had a similar strike, and i was foolishly taking 20 litres keg of water every morning and evening (for 1 week) on a bike to Nneka at Aja Nwachukwu Hall. Omo, person don mu.mu for dis life shaa.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by d4real890(m): 7:35am On Feb 11, 2018
before na scarcity of fuel⛽ electricity money now na water
where is the minister of water cooperation,he has an explanation to make.

E be like say Mr lie go put the blame on former administration

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Increase In Fees: Uniport Students Protest, Block East West Road (pix) / Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d / UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.