Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) (24931 Views)

Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary / Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu's 16th Posthumous Birthday Photos / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by PrinceKeny: 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
kuntash:

How do you describe this kind person with this kinda post?

His is a monkey......!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by Psoul(m): 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
Homeboiy:

Go born another one nah

BT e de pain to loose someone sha

Jide obi nne

Are you normal?

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by Samirana360(m): 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
Muzanga:
i guess she had to divorce the dad because they didnt want more sickle cell babies...so sad so so sad loosing a child.
OK tnx
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by opribo(m): 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
It is well. Twins are coming in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by onatisi(m): 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
Muzanga:
i guess she had to divorce the dad because they didnt want more sickle cell babies...so sad so so sad loosing a child.
i dont think so , maybe she had complications which resulted in her not been able to have anymore children
because she could have remarried and had more children
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by omhor(f): 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2017
Eeyahh.... I feel for you o. God will give you the heart to bear it and another gift to refill the vacuum IJN.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by mark2sunny(m): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
I'll rather die than loose my child
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by xangerar: 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
Shazlaz:
This is highly insensitive.

Which town you from come?

Don't you know yet that Nairaland is a den of cold blooded animalia.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by selena(f): 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
Homeboiy:
Go born another one nah

BT e de pain to loose someone sha

Jide obi nne

You are so heartless for this comment.May God forgive you.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by wink2015(m): 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
what about the father of the late child?

Why is Eucharia Anunobi shutting out the father out of this arrangement whenever she post picture remembering her son?

The father also has a role to play in this time of bereavement?

A child is owned by both the man and woman. So Mrs Eucharia create an access point for your estranged husband or divorced husband not minding your personal hatred for the husband to mourn this losses of a dear son.

Am I making sense like Senator Ben Murray-Bruce?

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by Tphoto1(m): 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
God bless your soul cry
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by trumpcoat(m): 2:47am On Dec 08, 2017
kay29000:
Touching.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor's White Wedding Photos / Steve Harvey Crowns A Nigerian 'king Olu' For Updating Wife's Wedding Ring / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.