Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) (24984 Views)

Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary / Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu's 16th Posthumous Birthday Photos / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by SonyObsessed: 11:15am On Dec 07, 2017
Shazlaz:
This is highly insensitive.

She might get depressed if she continues like this.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by onatisi(m): 11:19am On Dec 07, 2017
sinaj:
This is so painful.

what she is passing through isnt easy at all.
no husband , no kids
just her alone !
it is better she remarries
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by joenor(m): 11:19am On Dec 07, 2017
Humm so heart touching.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by onatisi(m): 11:19am On Dec 07, 2017
SonyObsessed:

She might get depressed if she continues like this.
she is already . it aint easy at all

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 11:21am On Dec 07, 2017
She is still young to adopt...There is a child out there that yearns for a mother as she yearns for a child.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by mickeymimi: 11:22am On Dec 07, 2017
so so very touching embarassed

May God s grace console and give you peace
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by ogtavia(m): 11:22am On Dec 07, 2017
That picture is the saddest picture i have seen in a while..sooo sadd..
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by onatisi(m): 11:25am On Dec 07, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Honestly I won't mind her adopting me as her only child
you enemyofprogress? even ur moniker sef wont attract her
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by mystiquemaestro(m): 11:25am On Dec 07, 2017
SonyObsessed:
Ma, i'm very sorry for your loss.

But can you just not...

I mean, can you mourn in private or get busy.

This is a faceless forum, and people are struggling to gain relevance through stupid comments. But, karma knows your address. Your comments are insensitive, and ignorant.

Everyone has their own way of grieving. If writing emotional letters online will help her survive, let's let her be; afterall, she didn't force you or I to read her letter.

Let's pray for her and for ourselves for a long life, free of tears.

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 11:26am On Dec 07, 2017
The saddest thing that can happen is for a mother to outlive her child. It's unnatural.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by onatisi(m): 11:26am On Dec 07, 2017
ogtavia:
That picture is the saddest picture i have seen in a while..sooo sadd..
that is the most painful thing , for a parent to see the dead body of their only child. very very disheartening

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by sinaj(f): 11:26am On Dec 07, 2017
onatisi:

what she is passing through isnt easy at all.
no husband , no kids
just her alone !
it is better she remarries
marrying wont fill up that hole the way a child would.

The truth is that she might just remain miserable for the rest of her life.
Its nt easy loosing a grown up child let alone when he is an only child.

God help her.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by onatisi(m): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2017
sinaj:
marrying wont fill up that hole the way a child would.

The truth is that she might just remain miserable for the rest of her life.
Its nt easy loosing a grown up child let alone when he is an only child.

God help her.
but at least , she will have someone to comfort her when she gets sad .
and who knows , she may still be able to have another child , maybe that will help
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 07, 2017
madam move on....marry born another one don't make the same mistake

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2017
kuntash:

How do you describe this kind person with this kinda post?
insensitive
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:30am On Dec 07, 2017
onatisi:
you enemyofprogress? even ur moniker sef wont attract her
is she not going to change my name when she adopts me? Your bad belle no get part two tongue
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by deebest(m): 11:30am On Dec 07, 2017
RIP to the child but dont like all these emotinal online palava.. what do I do with dm
Each person with his/her cross jare... pele Eucharia

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by Pringlez: 11:30am On Dec 07, 2017
enemyofprogress:
did you sawed his corpse?

RIP Englis........h!!!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2017
Pringlez:

RIP Englis........h!!!
the boy's name is not Englis o, that's how you people will be spreading rumours up and down
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by SonyObsessed: 11:35am On Dec 07, 2017
mystiquemaestro:

This is a faceless forum, and people are struggling to gain relevance through stupid comments. But, karma knows your address. Your comments are insensitive, and ignorant.

Everyone has their own way of grieving. If writing emotional letters online will help her survive, let's let her be; afterall, she didn't force you or I to read her letter.

Let's pray for her and for ourselves for a long life, free of tears.

Dude save your long epistle for someone who cares.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by Emotionless100: 11:42am On Dec 07, 2017
Homeboiy:
Go born another one nah
BT e de pain to loose someone sha
Jide obi nne
Don't you know the gate Don already closed Probably above 40 now
I de feel her pain shall
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by Olypeppy(f): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2017
SonyObsessed:

But can you just not...

the heart of men.Delete that comment pls
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by sinaj(f): 11:51am On Dec 07, 2017
onatisi:

but at least , she will have someone to comfort her when she gets sad .
and who knows , she may still be able to have another child , maybe that will help
Thats if she hasnt hit menopause.

Someone to comfort her? Lol

Only God can comfort her in this kinda situation. The people around her should just put sn eye on her so she doesnt do smtin nasty.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by onatisi(m): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2017
sinaj:
Thats if she hasnt hit menopause.

Someone to comfort her? Lol

Only God can comfort her in this kinda situation. The people around her should just put sn eye on her so she doesnt do smtin nasty.
na wa ooo
but ppl sef , she knew the boy was ss
why didnt she try to have another child ?
only God knows the hidden things
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by vivvyo(m): 11:57am On Dec 07, 2017
may the soul of Raymond, and the souls of all the faithful departed tru the mercy of God rest in Peace.
Amen
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by mrsflossy(f): 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
SISTER UK.
ONLY GOD ALMIGHTY CAN HELP THIS HUGE WOOD.
THEN YOU ALSO NEED A CHANGE OF SENSE.
I MEAN, YOU HAVE TO RELOCATE FROM YOUR CURRENT ADDRESS.
WHEN I LOST MY SON DESMOND EBUKA ONO. THAT WAS THE ADVICE I GOT AND IT WORKED GREATLY FOR THE FAMILY.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by kinggSamuel(m): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
Take heart MA. It's more painful because it's her only child. I love they way she acts. Showing off humour and sassiness. Let her not let this weigh her down too much. Who knows maybe she didn't give birth to another child all this while bcoz her doctor warned that the child will be ss too.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
krisinfo:
Hmmmm I can see a mother observing her child's corpse, yet on full makeup. Still devoted time for makeup still. Na wah o.
Touching sha
Hey, was she prepared for the death of a son who took ill same day he died
If she had no makeup, you will still have something to say undecided

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by onatisi(m): 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2017
mrsflossy:
SISTER UK.
ONLY GOD ALMIGHTY CAN HELP THIS HUGE WOOD.
THEN YOU ALSO NEED A CHANGE OF SENSE.
I MEAN, YOU HAVE TO RELOCATE FROM YOUR CURRENT ADDRESS.
WHEN I LOST MY SON DESMOND EBUKA ONO. THAT WAS THE ADVICE I GOT AND IT WORKED GREATLY FOR THE FAMILY.
a change of environment too may help . maybe even leave the country for a while

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
ONYE NWE ANYI MEE EBERE
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by chiketee(m): 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
SonyObsessed:

But can you just not...

Allow her grieve the way she deems fit. We aren't all the same.

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by nikz(f): 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:

Ehyaaa...its so sad
It's well dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) / #StrapThatChildNow: Korede Bello In Lagos Traffic To Celebrate Children's Day / Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.