Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

ATIKU 2019: Why Do Some People Think Atiku's Followers Are IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ATIKU 2019: Why Do Some People Think Atiku's Followers Are IPOB (1425 Views)

Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: ATIKU 2019: Why Do Some People Think Atiku's Followers Are IPOB by haffaze777(m): 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
Kemperor:
We all know IPOB and MASSOB want a different country of their own called "Biafra". They are ready to die for their Biafra. These organisations as we all know ain't afraid to speak up on anything. They currently have a court case with the government.

These groups called IPOB and MASSOB have not publicly declared their interest in the Nigerian Project.. These groups condemn Nigeria and always singing about her failures and also called her a zoo. The First Lady Aisha Buhari also supported the Zoo theory by referring to Nigeria as an "Animal Kingdom ".... The Hyenas and the Lion king....

So I wonder why Afonjas and Zombies think Atiku's supporters are IPOBIANS... Don't get it twisted because I might also be a Yoruba person... My fellow comrade FFK also called the Vice President Osinbanjo Yemi an Afonja... As we all know, Afojas are the disgrace and abomination of the Yuroba race..

The zombies also say the samething but I still believe that there is a cure for the virus... If the zombies in Resident Evil could regain their humanity then there is hope for the zombies in Nigeria... Even the alimajiris understood the true meaning of hunger as far back as 2015.

The Hausa/Fulani hierarchy don't care as long as the President is from their ethnic groups. Buhari and Atiku political struggle for power just makes them feel powerful. So don't get it twisted. Their struggle for power just shows the healthiness of the Northern politics.

If people support Atiku then it is definitely because they have lost faith in the present administration. The same way people lost confidence in the past administration and we all know the outcome.

So the sympathizers of this current administration should look for another strategy to support their campaign or political mobilization because as it is right now, the Political Participation in Nigeria is increasing by the day. The Political Apathy in Nigeria is rapidly deminising.

Right decisions and the wisdom to choose the right leaders will be of great advantage to us and the unborn generation.

Together we can make it work... #Peace
I think this is reason below

Ugomba:
I can see some deluded entities who are overestimating their pathetic little importance in PDP,
They are still shocked at how PDP dumped them in the race of PDP chairmanship.
2019 is going to be interesting.
PDP don't need the south west to win, WHY?
In 2015 it was a contest between a northerner(buhari)and a southerner(gej), this united the north because they want power back.
Come 2019,its going to be NORTHERNER VS NORTHERNER and the vote is going to be shared in the North because the prospect of north staying in power for fresh 8more years under PDP is attractive.
South west is an overrated region in voting strength, it showed in 2007,2011,2015.
Votes are always divided there, there is no bloc votes there.
The easterners in southwest always shake the vote due to their PDP affiliation.
So a PDP candidate in 2019 will divide buhari votes in the north especially North Central aka middle belt,
After that, the PDP candidate will get a bloc vote of southeast and south south.
Remember that buhari got 15million while GEJ got 12million in 2015.
A northerner will bridge that 3million gap in 2019.
PDP should not fall to these latest strategy by southwest .
The PDP have already zoned its positions.
President -North
Vice President -South East
National chairman - South South.
Burn in hell if you don't like it.
Re: ATIKU 2019: Why Do Some People Think Atiku's Followers Are IPOB by deomelllo: 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
lol @ ipob terrorists catching GUILTY conscience.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PRESIDENT BUHARI RESIGNS!!?? Nigerians React [video] / The Wonder Touch Of Gov. Seriake Dickson / Dino Melaye Recall Saga: Why INEC Should Be Sued.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.