Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

The Ancient Name Of Egypt In The Torah Is In Yoruba - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Ancient Name Of Egypt In The Torah Is In Yoruba (3069 Views)

The Ooni Of Ife Wearing The Aare Crown As He Parades The Ancient Ife Town / Yoruba Ancestral Numbering System Discovered In The Torah / This Dictionary Proof Yoruba Are Speaking Original Hebrew Language Of The Torah. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ancient Name Of Egypt In The Torah Is In Yoruba by Olu317(m): 6:33am On Dec 12, 2017
Hati13:

When I say Black stock, it like for example African Americans have some European and Native blood in them, but they are still Black stock. So the ancient Egyptians may intermingled from the start with non Black ppl, but they were still a Black stock until extensive mixing started to lighten them quickly from the Assayrian invasion onwards. The recent DNA research indeed said that ancient Egyptians were the same as today Middle Easterns, but this doesn't mean the ancient Egyptians weren't black. For example, Ethiopians and Yemenis are very related in DNA, but most Yemenites are light while most Ethiopians are Black. I'm not trying to be biased, but I truly believe that ancient Egyptians looked like the ppl of Horn of Africa. They themselves said they came from this part.

The Libyans were Berber, but keep in mind that the ancient Berbers weren't lighter than the current ones. They looked similar like their sister Cushite ppl until they were raped by Caucasian ppl lol. When you have time, please read this PDF link. The Book mentions a lot about Africa and says that ancient Libyans used to call themselves Ethiopia aka burnt or black face.

I'm curious to ask you some questions.
• When did the Libyan pharaohs took the crown of Ancient Egypt or did they even were the original (first) pharaohs?
• Do you think that the Ancient Egypt population was Black? If not what were they?
Egypt was at a point in the center of the world as a successful nation because of their Artworks and wealth . This drew people people of different cultures to to Egypt. It was due to this that different people after a period of time challenge the power that rules and if eventually overpowered the ruling Pharaoh, the next dynasty of Pharaoh emerges. There are at least thirty (30)dynasty that ruled Egypt. And among these dynasties, Libyans ruled before Cush (kushites). Verify the dynasty from ;www.metmuseum.org and will give you an idea of the rulers during Pharaoh's days. www.ancientsudan.org. will give you idea the period Kushites rule during Pharaoh's day when the cult of Ammon was at the center of Thebes. Lastly, the Egyptians are more of Berbers(North Africans) than Arabs.I have seen a lot of people having ego on this forum because of Afrocentrism, which shouldn't be overblown. Yes,there were people of kushites—Ethiopians in the past that had made the Hamitic people proud but let people be objective when research is carried out, so that there will be no reason for bias. Like, I had mentioned on the previous post that new set of people were formed when intermarriages occurred during the ancient times. Below, is Egyptians DNA submission.

*I didn't see the link. kindly resend it so as to read from it.

1 Like

Re: The Ancient Name Of Egypt In The Torah Is In Yoruba by Olu317(m): 6:42am On Dec 12, 2017
Mulakintanwa:
THE ANCIENT NAME OF EGYPT IN THE TORAH IS IN YORUBA

The name for Egypt in the Torah is the combination of the following consonants

M.TS.R - Y.M

Said to mean two straits.

Follow up

M-TS-R-Y/J-M

ON VOWELIZATION

aMo -TSI RI _ eJi Mu

Clay built- standing straight _ Two

That is by this time Egypt probably already have two of their cone standing.
Below is an inscription of Jews living in Egypt around 4BC. The language spoken was Aramaic, which was also known to Egyptians. Let us know if you can deduce the writing in comparison to Yoruba lettering that you mentioned. 1/3 of Yoruba is enrooted in Semitic words because Islam developed from Arabia peninsula,which was Semitic language . And Yoruba share many word with with these people. Kindly do just to it if you can. I am not here to test your ability but to see if you identify the cognates in the correlation. Regards.

Re: The Ancient Name Of Egypt In The Torah Is In Yoruba by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
Olu317:
Egypt was at a point in the center of the world as a successful nation because of their Artworks and wealth . This drew people people of different cultures to to Egypt. It was due to this that different people after a period of time challenge the power that rules and if eventually overpowered the ruling Pharaoh, the next dynasty of Pharaoh emerges. There are at least thirty (30)dynasty that ruled Egypt. And among these dynasties, Libyans ruled before Cush (kushites). Verify the dynasty from ;www.metmuseum.org and will give you an idea of the rulers during Pharaoh's days. www.ancientsudan.org. will give you idea the period Kushites rule during Pharaoh's day when the cult of Ammon was at the center of Thebes. Lastly, the Egyptians are more of Berbers(North Africans) than Arabs.I have seen a lot of people having ego on this forum because of Afrocentrism, which shouldn't be overblown. Yes,there were people of kushites—Ethiopians in the past that had made the Hamitic people proud but let people be objective when research is carried out, so that there will be no reason for bias. Like, I had mentioned on the previous post that new set of people were formed when intermarriages occurred during the ancient times. Below, is Egyptians DNA submission.

*I didn't see the link. kindly resend it so as to read from it.
I think you made a good points. But ancient Egyptians weren't Berber, but close to them because of common ancestry and mixing after the 2 became distinct ppl.

What link?
Re: The Ancient Name Of Egypt In The Torah Is In Yoruba by Olu317(m): 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hati13:

I think you made a good points. But ancient Egyptians weren't Berber, but close to them because of common ancestry and mixing after the 2 became distinct ppl.

What link?
I thought you gave me a website to read some stuff about Egyptians Pharaohs. Anyway, the dynamism of ancient Egypt made it exceptional in the event of the world.
Re: The Ancient Name Of Egypt In The Torah Is In Yoruba by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
Olu317:
I thought you gave me a website to read some stuff about Egyptians Pharaohs. Anyway, the dynamism of ancient Egypt made it exceptional in the event of the world.
It could be this link,
http://www.metaphysicspirit.com/books/Wonderful%20Ethiopians%20of%20the%20Ancient%20Cushite%20Empire.pdf

1 Like

Re: The Ancient Name Of Egypt In The Torah Is In Yoruba by Olu317(m): 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hati13:

It could be this link,
http://www.metaphysicspirit.com/books/Wonderful%20Ethiopians%20of%20the%20Ancient%20Cushite%20Empire.pdf
I have downloaded it. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Congo Meat ( Snail) / Battle To Preserve Indigenious Languages / Top Nigeria Tribes That Are Very Fashionable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.