Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1025 Views)

Guys,get In Here,what Would You Do,continue Or Run(Graphics pics) / Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot / I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by themaestro08(m): 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
good day
Re: . by NeedfulJaques(m): 11:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
Is good.
Re: . by Enoma222(m): 12:11am On Dec 08, 2017
themaestro08:
good day guys, so i meet this lady some days ago i approached her and we iron things out, she gave me her number after that we part ways. So the following day i called her, in the midst of our conversation, we set a date, the day came and we met, it was a cool experience, but to my suprise she had a son of 2years and this girl am talking about is just 19years old and seh'z already a baby mama. so guys what do u think? Should i go ahead and continue with the relationship or should i draw off the curtain. Cheer's!
_guy dat a personal decision but for me it dose not matter we all knw it just a mistake and she her self need to move on too
Re: . by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 08, 2017
some might call it mistake on the part of the girl by giving birth at the age of 17 years, I don't think she has learned from her past mistakes by accepting on a date within few days of getting to know each other.
well you know what to do unless you want her to continue with her babymama for you

1 Like

Re: . by ibkkk(f): 5:21am On Dec 08, 2017
Depends on you.
Re: . by Enoma222(m): 7:00am On Dec 08, 2017
Oma307:
some might call it mistake on the part of the girl by giving birth at the age of 17 years, I don't think she has learned from her past mistakes by accepting on a date within few days of getting to know each other.
well you know what to do unless you want her to continue with her babymama for you

you cant just blame only d girl also_blame the guy who got her pregnant dat why d girl have_too move on too with her life
Re: . by IAMSASHY(f): 8:58am On Dec 08, 2017
undecided let call d first one(nt d child tho) a mistake bt den Wat d hell is she still doing in a relationship at her teen? Does it mean she hasn't learnt yet? Going in2 anoda relationship shud even b scaring her by now. It's tru she hv 2 move on bt nt wt anoda relationship yet. it wl do her more gud to focus on oda tins and nt guys 4 now.
No guy hvin her as a sis wl b happy 2 see her wt anoda guy at 19,drop some advices 4 her and let her go. She stl has a long way 2go.
Re: . by habsydiamond(m): 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
if u can cater for her and the child...u fit date her...

(1) (Reply)

A Short Write Up About The Intricacies Of Sex / Wife Or Girlfriend? Which One Is More Expensive To Run? / [VIDEO] Cossy Orjiakor Twerks Up A Storm In A Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.