Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,719 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) (13409 Views)

My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by hymanflex(m): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
One Member Of This Group Need Ur Advice!!! Pls Kindly Help Him!!
My people, please I need your advice.
I was thinking that marriage is very expensive in igboland and I say make i try Fulani girl. So they say before marriage I must undergo some punishments like flogging for 3 days and this is the first day.
Should I continue or should I stop

falconey
cutehector
Skywalker
Ginajet
rosieluv
Larabae13
naijamakosa
Tempem
wins18
girlhaley
femolacqua

.......................... come and help a fellow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by LadyG16(f): 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ewu!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
Kwatinu na ur dead body 'em go carry kum bk grin

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by IHATEPUZZY(m): 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
LadyG16:
Ewu!!!!

hello queen kiss
Re: I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
Those are machete cuts.

5 Likes

Re: I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by utenwuson: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
y asking sef? kontinu

1 Like

Re: I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by stigmond(m): 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
Na man u be!!! But, could this be love
Re: I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by mhiztaNexy(m): 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ok continu (in patience's voice) sheybi u r Jesus abi, issorait . die n resurrect na. foolish fool.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
hi dear hw u doing wink wink
Enypie:
Those are machete cuts.
Re: I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by Sexxkillz: 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
Love endures all things (including "flogging for 3 days" ), right?

1 Like

Re: I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by johnbuck81(m): 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
these people are wicked ooooo!
O ma God.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
u sure say u no go bam?
Re: I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by hymanflex(m): 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
u sure say u no go bam?

I greet you sir!!!...........how yah dae bro?
Re: I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
I don't believe someone can be inflicted such injury just because you want to marry their daughter...

**Idonbelieveit

1 Like

Re: I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by zeezoom: 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
hymanflex:
I was thinking that marriage is very expensive in igboland and I say make i try Fulani girl. So they say before marriage I must undergo some punishments like flogging for 3 days and this is the first day.

falconey
cutehector
Skywalker
Ginajet
rosieluv
Larabae13
naijamakosa
Tempem
wins18
girlhaley
femolacqua

make up artist

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by tempem: 11:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
hymanflex:

I greet you sir!!!...........how yah dae bro?
in fact, if you stop here, what will become of your endurance? undecided Keep enduring.. The end is surely bright! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by Jadoskii(m): 11:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
Na all this kin thing they encourage violence for marriage.okay if una marry finish, she con do something stupid or vex u. U no go think am twice before u daze am wen u remenber the hot koboko wey u chop for her family hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by pussyeater(m): 1:21am On Jul 21, 2016
hymanflex:

falconey
cutehector
Skywalker
Ginajet
rosieluv
Larabae13
naijamakosa
Tempem
wins18
girlhaley
femolacqua

Lie Mohammed must be your biological father undecided

8 Likes

Re: I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by dopedealer(m): 2:31am On Jul 21, 2016
But seriously we need to find out what this guy did to deserve this treatment ? Even police no fit beat suspect like this because he go need to appear for court clean. What could have led to this ??
Our investigation starts with the OP
Even Fulani no dey flog again na cow dem dey collect ask Buhari. Is not everything we take for joke.
@ OP shed some light on this picture undecided

1 Like

Re: I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by khiaa(f): 2:46am On Jul 21, 2016
Fulaman is this true?
Re: I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by Dicksonnet: 3:44am On Jul 21, 2016
My own pain now be say the Fulani girl sef don carry nunu de fura join the "tin" go giv anoda Fulani boy to dey service and you dey here dey rcv wound. Hard luck, ndo o.
Re: I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by whizbee(m): 4:06am On Jul 21, 2016
grin i think it's because OP is not influential, reason is I have never heard our politicians being flogged for mundane reasons like this, trust me, I no fit cry because of someone from buha.....drops pen*
Re: I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by Adeoba10(m): 6:55am On Jul 21, 2016
Op.... U be Jesus
Re: I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by Alezy(m): 7:02am On Jul 21, 2016
khiaa:
Fulaman is this true?
I am pissed at you
Re: I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 21, 2016
Flogging for 3 days! Nitori kini!? Tani mo se shocked
Re: I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by Ajewealth123(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2016
Though I know that is a makeup but in reality if it were true,where u go chop the remaining flogging? Belle,head or yansh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by firstking01(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2016
hymanflex:

falconey
cutehector
Skywalker
Ginajet
rosieluv
Larabae13
naijamakosa
Tempem
wins18
girlhaley
femolacqua

Kuku finish what you 've started...that's my advice for you.
Re: I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by hymanflex(m): 9:38am On Jul 21, 2016
Jarizod:
Flogging for 3 days! Nitori kini!? Tani mo se shocked baba mi, in Mr 2kay voice,......Na love ooo, I say na love ooo.
Re: I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=hymanflex post=47747300][/quote]so u don agree to chop cain grin
Re: I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) by EOOJ(m): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2016
because of woman wey dey shiit like me Komot for road jare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? / Would You For Any Reason Kneel Down For Your Lover? / Which Cream Is Best To Make My Chocolate Skin Glow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.