Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Are You A Dog Pro? Tell Us The Name Of This Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Are You A Dog Pro? Tell Us The Name Of This Dog (1203 Views)

Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Help Identify This Dog For A New Dog Owner / What Breed Is This Dog??? / Beware Of This Dog Salesman, He's A Big Scammer. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Dog Pro? Tell Us The Name Of This Dog by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 08, 2017
@Naijachiefwhip

Nigerian Yibokoko recently showed off his giant, human size dog but we could not place the exact breed of this massive dog.

Tell us the name and what you know about it

http://www.naijachiefwhip.com/2017/12/are-you-dog-pro-tell-us-the-name-of-this-dog.html

Re: Are You A Dog Pro? Tell Us The Name Of This Dog by Antina(f): 2:36am On Dec 08, 2017
Ojoju! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are You A Dog Pro? Tell Us The Name Of This Dog by leanpad001(m): 5:01am On Dec 08, 2017
last time I heard the dog get similar name as our Lagos government famous (BRT) but simply means black Russian terrier in this case

2 Likes

Re: Are You A Dog Pro? Tell Us The Name Of This Dog by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2017
Blood of cockroach!! Tell me that's photoshop!
Re: Are You A Dog Pro? Tell Us The Name Of This Dog by inception101(m): 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
Spanish water dog

1 Like

Re: Are You A Dog Pro? Tell Us The Name Of This Dog by egorov(m): 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
Water Spaniel
Re: Are You A Dog Pro? Tell Us The Name Of This Dog by PhilAmadeus: 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
Russian Terrier

1 Like

Re: Are You A Dog Pro? Tell Us The Name Of This Dog by nanora: 10:19am On Dec 13, 2017
He wrote in his post, Black Russian Terrier. I have never heard about this breed shocked Look cute.
instagram viewer

(1) (Reply)

Nice Brown MALE Lhasa Apso Pup Available To A New Home! / My Bull Dog Has Eloped / Suggestion Needed On The Appropriate 2nd Puppy Breed And Sex To Acquire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.