Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) (42814 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie And Lupita Nyong'o's Outfits Recreated By Little Girls / Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures / Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 7:06am On Dec 08, 2017
LagosCiti:
Don't mind those other ladies who do not have a mind of their own, they always want to do anything in vogue in a bid to appear as the modern woman. They do not realize that most feminists are either hypocrites or ladies whose marriages have crashed and are looking for a way to justify their irresponsibility.

When they get to their mid 40s and they realize they had no reason to compete with men should have submitted to their husbands (not the abusive types), then it would be too late. Nobody really wants to be lonely in life. . .
u talk well jare, your head dey dia
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by Tender1(m): 7:07am On Dec 08, 2017
[center][/center] cheesy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 7:07am On Dec 08, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

The husband is an Edo man.

WTF is wrong with some of you?

Ehen nothing wrong with me just that you black are too naive
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by Aikayy: 7:09am On Dec 08, 2017
Y
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 7:11am On Dec 08, 2017
Sard:

So that man na white man for your eyes? Person wey get MBBS from university of Nigeria na white man, abi? E be like say cataract/glaucoma dey worry your eyes.

@op.. he looks better when he's on low cut.
So na only Nigeria's dey go university wey dey for nija
This na the problem wey black people get truth bitter for them

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by adikayci: 7:12am On Dec 08, 2017
its obvious Nairaland is dying,.... how many times will this hit front page , the same pix....SMH

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by opribo(m): 7:13am On Dec 08, 2017
You see now
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by purem(m): 7:14am On Dec 08, 2017
wonlasewonimi:

One of the reasons most of young people are unemployable is this...it takes the same effort to type you and your.

one of d reason y som idiot wil neva mind dia biz is bcoz dey undastnd wht u tryna say but dey choose 2 b ignorance
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by Sunnymatey(m): 7:16am On Dec 08, 2017
This cute young man is neither an albino nor a foreigner. He is a nigerian and a couson to Liyel lmoke former gov. Cross River State.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 7:19am On Dec 08, 2017
silverspringle:
According to you, feminist shouldn't be married? Do you even understand the meaning of the word feminist? I pity those people that liked your comment
feminist spotted

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 7:20am On Dec 08, 2017
someone is telling the young ones to practice feminism and she has a dicck she can always go meet at home. nobody even know what is going in their marriage. nigerian feminism will tell you all men are bad.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by amazon14: 7:22am On Dec 08, 2017
kodded:
[s][/s]shut up undecided

You too shut up

You people always displaying your ignorance, and becomes petty when corrected

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by Sunnymatey(m): 7:23am On Dec 08, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

Radio without battery, which part of Edo? Dr Esege is from Itigidi same village with Liyel Imoke, Abi LGA Cross River State.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by MrWondah(m): 7:24am On Dec 08, 2017
silverspringle:
According to you, feminist shouldn't be married? Do you even understand the meaning of the word feminist? I pity those people that liked your comment

To answer your questions:

1. According to you, feminist shouldn't be married? No, feminist have the right to be married just like anyone else. Sometimes some of these self acclaimed feminist go about preaching the wrong message which would in turn incite women against men. I will address this when i answer your next question.

2. Do you even understand the meaning of the word feminist? Yes i do. i will put it in plain terms. Feminist as a person who fights for the liberation of women right. However, there are branches or types of feminism, basically Radical and Liberal feminism. While the liberal feminist are concerned about the equal right of women in the society, or at least, similar rights for women in the society, the radical feminist are against patriarchal system and wants to eliminate it totally. They dont want to hear about male or female, as they believe that gender in itself creates imbalance in the society.

They radical feminist would encourage a woman to seek for divorce if she has minor issue with her husband. Would tell a woman not to cook for her husband as her duty in the house is not as a maid but a co-owner of the house. In their best interest they believe that men are overfed babies. This has led to many of them advocating for same gender marriage, since men are disposable. Remaining single and dating as many men as they like. They tend to create a society opposite of the one they hate.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 7:33am On Dec 08, 2017
why do BEAUTIFUL men lik marrying Ugly women?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by revolt(m): 7:40am On Dec 08, 2017
silverspringle:
feminism is the equivalent of a child seeking equality with siblings(elder), or parents . its a psychological problem.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by Bigprick9inches: 7:45am On Dec 08, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 7:48am On Dec 08, 2017
white Nigerian
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by Sard(m): 7:49am On Dec 08, 2017
Diso60090:

So na only Nigeria's dey go university wey dey for nija
This na the problem wey black people get truth bitter for them

Baba, e be like say your problem pass cataract/glaucoma o. Does that man even look like a white man to you? BTW, he's from Edo; so maybe Edo people are white people to you.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 7:51am On Dec 08, 2017
Bigprick9inches:
Useless bitch if only I had a way to trace her, I go just pay for her to be raped mercilessly
na you go fit rape her...pervert

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 7:52am On Dec 08, 2017
Harrynight:
you need to examine your sight

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by Mhizrohzz(f): 7:58am On Dec 08, 2017
MrWondah:

1. According to you, feminist shouldn't be married? No, feminist have the right to be married just like anyone else. Sometimes some of these self acclaimed feminist go about preaching the wrong message which would in turn incite women against men. I will address this when i answer your next question.

2. Do you even understand the meaning of the word feminist? Yes i do. i will put it in plain terms. Feminist as a person who fights for the liberation of women right. However, there are branches or types of feminism, basically Radical and Liberal feminism. While the liberal feminist are concerned about the equal right of women in the society, or at least, similar rights for women in the society, the radical feminist are against patriarchal system and wants to eliminate it totally. They dont want to hear about male or female, as they believe that gender in itself creates imbalance in the society.

They radical feminist would encourage a woman to seek for divorce if she has minor issue with her husband. Would tell a woman not to cook for her husband as her duty in the house is not as a maid but a co-owner of the house. In their best interest they believe that men are overfed babies. This has led to many of them advocating for same gender marriage, since men are disposable. Remaining single and dating as many men as they like. They tend to create a society opposite of the one they hate.

Nice one... Love ur write up#kudos

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 8:00am On Dec 08, 2017
But this has made front page before
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 08, 2017
silverspringle:
They are here, the 'I don't need a man' group. E go soon over una
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by donqx: 8:04am On Dec 08, 2017
oh
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by shaybebaby(f): 8:04am On Dec 08, 2017
MrWondah:

You are conflating issues here my wonderer. However I am interested in what you think it entails in the fight for the liberation of women?

How do you think women's rights should be promoted?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by Marotzke(m): 8:08am On Dec 08, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

No sir, He is from cross river. Itigidi to be precise. Bi racial though.
Google Itigidi boy.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by MissingBudget: 8:13am On Dec 08, 2017
wonlasewonimi:

One of the reasons most of young people are unemployable is this...it takes the same effort to type you and your.

I refused to employ a young lady because she texted in short forms. I see it as a sign of immaturity and mental illness.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 08, 2017
MrMoney007:
It's obvious she is the husband

The albino don't even have morale

You are a dog, an uneducated dog, a road side son of a wh0re whose plantain seller mother will neve give birth to a child that can be compared to this young man whom you call an albino.

Bastard
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by id911(m): 8:19am On Dec 08, 2017
Harrynight:

Bros, you need to see an opthalmologist to attend to your eyes. We are talking about a beautiful woman with First Class brain respected the world over.

If I see Miss World, come see this woman and I'm asked to choose between the two, I go thru way Miss World marry this brainy woman sharp sharp
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by BlackManta(m): 8:21am On Dec 08, 2017
MrWondah:

Chimamanda Adichie is a liberal feminist not a radical brute feminazi.

The way you abuse Adichie and other feminist.It's obvious you dont like the idea of feminism.
Liberal or radical, you sound like someone that totally hates feminism. undecided

But no matter what you think we will continue to fight for women's right.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 8:31am On Dec 08, 2017
BlackManta:

Chimamanda Adichie is a liberal feminist not a radical brute feminazi.

The way you abuse Adichie and other feminist.It's obvious you dont like the idea of feminism.
Liberal or radical, you sound like someone that totally hates feminism. undecided

But no matter what you think we will continue to fight for women's right.

What exactly are you fighting for, equality with men or special rights for women?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie: "I Find This ‘baby Bump’ Thing Very Irritating" / Books You Must Read! / Romance Story- The Neigbours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.