Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) (42810 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie And Lupita Nyong'o's Outfits Recreated By Little Girls / Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures / Chimamanda Adichie And Oprah Winfrey Meet In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by Opiletool(m): 8:31am On Dec 08, 2017
purem:

one of d reason y som idiot wil neva mind dia biz is bcoz dey undastnd wht u tryna say but dey choose 2 b ignorance

'ignorant' and not 'ignorance'. Dolt.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by Ewucanbeer: 8:38am On Dec 08, 2017
So what? wetin be your business? Amebo!!
bart10:
The husband looks submissive to her angry
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by salt1: 8:44am On Dec 08, 2017
MrMcJay:

What exactly are you fighting for, equality with men or special rights for women?

Just because you asked.
African feminists are fighting against illiteracy of the girl-child, forced and early marriage, genital mutilation and infibulation, negative and harmful widowhood practices, obligatory motherhood and discrimination in career choice.
Equality with men is a non-issue. How can Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala be equal with her male driver.
The feminists are asking for equity, not equality. For opportunities for election and representation. For strict laws against rape.

These are the issues, not whether a man cooks food or helps with house chores

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by BlackManta(m): 8:46am On Dec 08, 2017
MrMcJay:

What exactly are you fighting for, equality with men or special rights for women?

We are fighting for equal rights with men.
We want equity and fairness.
We dont want women to be treated like second class humans.
We are all humans and women should enjoy the same rights as men.
We want equity and fairness irrespective of gender.

And finally we want to empower women and liberate them from the shackles of misogynism that has plagued many of them for years.

We are not fighting for women domination or for women to control men and become masters of men.
NO
We are fighting for women to become masters of themselves.

Do you have a problem with that
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by Breadfruit: 9:01am On Dec 08, 2017
MrWondah:
So this woman get husband wey she wan use feminism take destroy people family?

If girls and women like make dem no wise up. Make them dey follow all these feminist dey set unrealistic goals for themselves.

Feminism does not seek to destroy families. It is not man hating. It doesn't mean a woman should be rude or should not cater to her husband.

What it simply means is that women are human too and should not be treated as lesser beings.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 9:05am On Dec 08, 2017
BlackManta:

We are fighting for equal rights with men.
We want equity and fairness.
We dont want women to be treated like second class humans.
We are all humans and women should enjoy the same rights as men.
We want equity and fairness irrespective of gender.

And finally we want to empower women and liberate them from the shackles of misogynism that has plagued many of them for years.

We are not fighting for women domination or for women to control men and become masters of men.
NO
We are fighting for women to become masters of themselves.

Do you have a problem with that

I don't have an issue with that and I don't think any sensible person should.

However, it appears quite a number of people have a warped view of feminism, different from what you painted up there.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:08am On Dec 08, 2017
Sard:

Baba, e be like say your problem pass cataract/glaucoma o. Does that man even look like a white man to you? BTW, he's from Edo; so maybe Edo people are white people to you.

Your skin and he own
Tell nairaland wetin you see
Black hole
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 9:08am On Dec 08, 2017
salt1:

Just because you asked.
African feminists are fighting against illiteracy of the girl-child, forced and early marriage, genital mutilation and infibulation, negative and harmful widowhood practices, obligatory motherhood and discrimination in career choice.
Equality with men is a non-issue. How can Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala be equal with her male driver.
The feminists are asking for equity, not equality. For opportunities for election and representation. For strict laws against rape.

Thank you very much.

However, a lot of ladies pay more attention to your last paragraph than the preceding paragraphs. They obviously do not get the hang of what they're promoting.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by guvna(m): 9:13am On Dec 08, 2017
Diso60090:
She try because if na black man she marry that brain for lost e get why

Yeah you're right. The useless types like yourself!!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by MrMoney007: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

You are a dog, an uneducated dog, a road side son of a wh0re whose plantain seller mother will neve give birth to a child that can be compared to this young man whom you call an albino.

Bastard

Corpse
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:22am On Dec 08, 2017
guvna:

Yeah you're right. The useless types like yourself!!

You see people like you nor go fit let woman get her dreams because too many where are you going when are you going to get home today who is going to do the cooking who is calling you why don't you pick your call when i called after she fail all this then you start giving her problems from west coast to east coast now tell me where is the dreams gonna come with all this your stupid useless idiot foolish gay boi attitude ehen
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by BlackManta(m): 9:29am On Dec 08, 2017
MrMcJay:

I don't have an issue with that and I don't think any sensible person should.

However, it appears quite a number of someone have a warped view of feminism, different from what you painted up there.

Sadly that is true.

True feminism supports everything i mentioned without breaking homes and causing bad blood between male and female.

But some women keep dragging feminism to mud in the name of radical feminism aka feminazi.
They are the bad eggs among us.
They are the ones that encourage women to disrespect their husbans.
They encourage women to stop cooking, stop getting married, stop having children.
They are the ones that insult men and call them trash.
They are the ones that go breaking homes.

This is not what true feminism is all about.
But some women have turned it upside down and gave people wrong impression.

Just imagine someone accusing a true feminist like Adichie of breaking homes.
At the end of the day i dont blame them.

Some feminist keep messing things for us and go dragging feminism to mud.
Some women dont deserve to bear the title of feminist cuz they know nothing about it.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 08, 2017
MrWondah:

If girls and women like make dem no wise up. Make them dey follow all these feminist dey set unrealistic goals for themselves.

They always have Husbands or partners na. Look at Beyonce too with all her "Irreplacable", "tell him to leave" all that shit, she still stayed with Jay after he cheated on her.
Oprah has been with the same man for more than 30years. Yet Hanti Toke will be calling men scum, hugging Pillow at night and be leading girls astray when Feminists that she's imitating all have husbands and Children.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by dabiton: 9:53am On Dec 08, 2017
This is a most beautiful response and I respect you for that, dear!
That is the way to go. When they go low, you go high.
Again, beautiful response. I love your depth!
BTW, I am happily a dude.

salt1:

Just because you asked.

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by Bigprick9inches: 9:57am On Dec 08, 2017
Kingsley10000:
na you go fit rape her...pervert
I swear if I rape her I go make sure say I destroy her feminist dirty toto. You go come watch?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by Bigprick9inches: 10:01am On Dec 08, 2017
angry
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:07am On Dec 08, 2017
shaybebaby:

You are conflating issues here my wonderer. However I am interested in what you think it entails in the fight for the liberation of women?

How do you think women's rights should be promoted?

Observinggringringrin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by shaybebaby(f): 10:08am On Dec 08, 2017
Martin0:

Observinggringringrin
Be back later. Off for my run.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:10am On Dec 08, 2017
shaybebaby:
Ok,I guess with Melgringrin oya easy oo nor injure oogringrin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:11am On Dec 08, 2017
shaybebaby:
Nice picsgringringrin hmmmm blacks too fine oogringrin

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 10:19am On Dec 08, 2017
Bigprick9inches:

Her dream should be only about my cock in her mouth or pussy or ask. Any other dream will be destroyed with my 9inch prick
You are a spoiled brat
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 10:21am On Dec 08, 2017
BlackManta:

Sadly that is true.

True feminism supports everything i mentioned without breaking homes and causing bad blood between male and female.

But some women keep dragging feminism to mud in the name of radical feminism aka feminazi.
They are the bad eggs among us.
They are the ones that encourage women to disrespect their husbans.
They encourage women to stop cooking, stop getting married, stop having children.
They are the ones that insult men and call them trash.
They are the ones that go breaking homes.

This is not what true feminism is all about.
But some women have turned it upside down and gave people wrong impression.

Just imagine someone accusing a true feminist like Adichie of breaking homes.
At the end of the day i dont blame them.

Some feminist keep messing things for us and go dragging feminism to mud.
Some women dont deserve to bear the title of feminist cuz they know nothing about it.

I agree wholeheartedly.

I think feminism is like fire. You can use it for useful things like cooking and it can also destroy all what you've acquired.

I guess there's a streak of feminism in all reasonable people. The mental state now determines what interpretation each person gives to feminism.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 10:46am On Dec 08, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Radio without battery, which part of Edo? Dr Esege is from Itigidi same village with Liyel Imoke, Abi LGA Cross River State.

Radio without battery. grin grin grin been long I heard that.

Thanks for the correction. I just know he is a Nigerian and the name sounds Edo.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by LadySarah: 10:57am On Dec 08, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

The husband is an Edo man.
WTF is wrong with some of you?
he is from cross river state and schooled at UNN
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by salt1: 11:00am On Dec 08, 2017
dabiton:

This is a most beautiful response and I respect you for that, dear!
That is the way to go. When they go low, you go high.
Again, beautiful response. I love your depth!
BTW, I am happily a dude.

Thanks.
I appreciate
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by frankfab(m): 11:05am On Dec 08, 2017
silverspringle:
According to you, feminist shouldn't be married? Do you even understand the meaning of the word feminist? I pity those people that liked your comment
I liked the comment. Oya hang yourself
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by shaybebaby(f): 11:34am On Dec 08, 2017
Martin0:

Ok,I guess with Melgringrin oya easy oo nor injure oogringrin
Yeah, her legs hurt a bit today so we had to take it a bit slower today. Minus 2 temp as well so I'm sure that didn't help.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:37am On Dec 08, 2017
shaybebaby:

Yeah, her legs hurt a bit today so we had to take it a bit slower today. Minus 2 temp as well so I'm sure that didn't help.

Oh my Gawd
Awwww hmmm how about urz?
Hope you ok?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 08, 2017
MrWondah:

learning point: it's not everyone or everything one listens to. Somewill tell you to do A whilst they are doing B. We see it clearly in Nigerian politics. I wonder why anyone will follow someone without notable deeds in the cause they are pursuing.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) by shaybebaby(f): 11:49am On Dec 08, 2017
Martin0:

Oh my Gawd
Awwww hmmm how about urz?
Hope you ok?

We dey, but will be needing some knee pads as per your recommendation.
Hope you good too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie: "I Find This ‘baby Bump’ Thing Very Irritating" / Books You Must Read! / Romance Story- The Neigbours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.