Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Google Adsense Enquiry. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Enquiry. (1643 Views)

Enquiry: Mobile App Development / Google Adsense Accounts Available @affordable Price.. / Does Google Adsense Still Approve Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense Enquiry. by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 08, 2017
Hello guys.

Please i just got approved for Google adsense and i asked a friend of mine how to receive his money and he mentioned he uses domiciliary account.

How bout us that do not have a domiciliary account can't it be send to our normal savings/naira account?

If yes i will love to know the exchange rate.
Re: Google Adsense Enquiry. by CuriousX: 10:55am On Dec 08, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
Hello guys.

Please i just got approved for Google adsense and i asked a friend of mine how to receive his money and he mentioned he uses domiciliary account.

How bout us that do not have a domiciliary account can't it be send to our normal savings/naira account?

If yes i will love to know the exchange rate.

If u use your saving account banks will give you naira and not dollars and will exchange for you with CBN rate of 305 per dollar but if you have dorm account you will be given the dollars and you can go and change it at black market for 365per dollar
Re: Google Adsense Enquiry. by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 08, 2017
CuriousX:

If u use your saving account banks will give you naira and not dollars and will exchange for you with CBN rate of 305 per dollar but if you have dorm account you will be given the dollars and you can go and change it at black market for 365per dollar

Thanks so much i just wanted to know that it's possible.

I believe i can later change my payment option on Google adsense later on, Right?
Re: Google Adsense Enquiry. by CuriousX: 11:19am On Dec 08, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

Thanks so much i just wanted to know that it's possible.

I believe i can later change my payment option on Google adsense later on, Right?
Yes you can change

(1) (Reply)

Yawatide Is The Only Real Webmaster On This Board! / I Want To Design Free Website For 3 Small Scale Businesses / how to change link colour in carrington mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.